The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=163897)

taegukgi 16-02-2010 10:54 PM

Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunthamsup (Post 4580960)
haha tell them for ? So will u tell them? During a family gathering, i saw 1 of my aunts sitting down playing cards & zaogeng quite badly. :p

Zaogeng below? :confused:

sennheiser 16-02-2010 11:22 PM

Saw my cousin's left nipple thru her polo tee before. She's quite big. At least C/D cupper. We had quite a few tickle sessions at my place prior to me sending her home. On the way back, noticed a dark spot at her bra area. Look closer, ho seh liao. Its her left nipple. Must be the bra slide backwards and expose the nipple. Her areola quite big, abt 50 cent coin size. Nipple can see also quite big. Those eraser kind. But the nipple never errect, cos i think she quite tired le. Falling asleep on my shoulder on the way home. I think she din realise, cos she din make any effort to cover her chest. Now will PCC with the image of her nipple and big chest in my mind.:D

aunthamsup 16-02-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taegukgi (Post 4581274)
Zaogeng below? :confused:

above & below both oso have. :p

X-Guy 17-02-2010 12:18 AM

Last thursday was cleaning up my room and saw my bro's gf is doing the same for his room. The rest of the family is out working. Anyway i hear some noise coming out of his room and look inside. His gf is trying to rearrange the bed, tv and some furniture and doesn't have the strength to do it. I offer my help and went in to help her.
At first, my intention was only to help her. It was when she bended down to shift the furniture that i realise she didn't wear any bra. Can see her brown nipples. Not only that, she is wearing a white boxer short. When she squat down, can actually see her pussy. She is not wearing panty. She zq a lot of times during the hour when i am helping her. When we were very tired from the shifting, i sat on the floor and she sat on the bed chatting with me. But the whole time i have a very clear view of her pussy between the opening of her shorts. It was supposed to be a boring day cleaning my room but became very exciting. :p

fookydud 17-02-2010 02:20 AM

CNY eve went my gf hse to sit for awhile. one of her cousin, a chinese and the other half mix mix mix, was there, wearing a very loose spag and a shirt. duno why i sit quite near her, she keep folding her arm, bend down alot. then got a few times can see her nipples. A cup only. lol

happyguy5467 17-02-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gluteus27 (Post 4581317)
Haha
If relative, will be difficult to tell them so just sit back and enjoy the view.

For friends or colleagues, it can just be mentioned as a casual remark and laughed off. And as the bros here said, if they are open and casual about it too, can lead to more flirting

I always tell my cousin that she zaogeng and i can see her panties. Den tell her to sit properly. She's 13 already but still cannot sit properly. Then i notice that she also like to always pull her shirt the collar den can see her inside. Maybe young girls dun feel comfortable that they have breast.

stream 17-02-2010 03:42 PM

during the cny visit to my wife grandmum place, saw her cousin gf zg when she sat directly oppsit to me, she is a lawyer and she notice i looking at her but she still just take it as nothing, she was in g string, feel like want to bonk her .

taegukgi 17-02-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sennheiser (Post 4581345)
Saw my cousin's left nipple thru her polo tee before. She's quite big. At least C/D cupper. We had quite a few tickle sessions at my place prior to me sending her home. On the way back, noticed a dark spot at her bra area. Look closer, ho seh liao. Its her left nipple. Must be the bra slide backwards and expose the nipple. Her areola quite big, abt 50 cent coin size. Nipple can see also quite big. Those eraser kind. But the nipple never errect, cos i think she quite tired le. Falling asleep on my shoulder on the way home. I think she din realise, cos she din make any effort to cover her chest. Now will PCC with the image of her nipple and big chest in my mind.:D

Must be real lucky to be able to see a nipple of C/D cupper :rolleyes:

Kinetics 17-02-2010 07:55 PM

At the first night of Chinese New Year, my wife and me reached home quite late, parked our car at the multi storey carpark. We were walking down the stair when we saw a girl was ridding her bf with her boobs exposed. Both of us as well as the girl were shocked, she quickly buried her face into her bf body. We continued walking down the stair pretending we didn't see anything.

hoseloves 17-02-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natto3 (Post 4487286)
i was married to japanese, we had a weekend home in the mountains near tokyo. when we go there whole family, father in law, mother in law, brother in law..... the whole gang would go into a large onsen together. usually ther guys go first ther the ladies. this they call skinsmanship! hehehe:D

Did your didi wake up seeing so many nakied bodies?

some_ 18-02-2010 02:18 AM

actually during cny when we sit around on sofa or floor for big family its very easy to zao geng one loh i also saw my female cousin or auntie zaogeng so its very normal
and worse when come to gamble and we were bending forward to the cards but who care for that one or two second unless im bending forward for sometime then i will try to cover up

theofys 18-02-2010 03:42 PM

This is no naked incident but I just want to share my very first surreal visual of obscenity !

I used to take piano lessons from this Chindian milf when I was just a kid probably primary 4-5. She was quite pretty, fair skinned with long and sexy legs. So there was this one day I accidentally dropped my eraser on the floor, beneath the oblong table while I was doing the theoretical examination. And so down I went to look for that eraser while crawling beneath.

What shocked me was not only I found the eraser but a glimpse of her very hairy pussy pressing against her skin colored panty ! If I can remember clearly she was wearing a light dress, which the length was above the knees. Her pair of legs were quite apart but not spread eagled lah boss ! hahaha

taegukgi 18-02-2010 04:12 PM

"Chindian milf" = China Indian?

skycock 18-02-2010 04:49 PM

I saw my cousin. She 12 years old then and was developing breasts. There were nice. Conical and set high on the chest.

taegukgi 19-02-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skycock (Post 4586794)
I saw my cousin. She 12 years old then and was developing breasts. There were nice. Conical and set high on the chest.

That doesn't interest me for sure :rolleyes: