The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   my life in pinoy land part 2 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=788575)

lancelim 09-12-2020 05:45 AM

Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

I always feel if a Pinay gets real vulgar during sex, she has feeling for you and really enjoys getting fucked by you.

meijipcc 09-12-2020 08:10 AM

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

otamay 09-12-2020 09:53 PM

Mai is enjoying as everyone here.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

bigthree 10-12-2020 08:48 PM

Times fly.. unknowingly is already 2am n I'm still wide awake.. since Mai moved in I felt my life rejuvenated by her.. all seem so perfect n good now.. got a young fresh sexy pussy n let's not forget her C cuppers pinkish pointed boobs.. nice pairs of boobs.. ever obliging.. what else can I ask for.. haha.. as I'm looking at her now.. I'm plotting my next surprise attack on her before we call it a night..

Mai: babe.. can I ask u a question
Me: shoot..
Mai: are u happy with me?
Me: of coz I am
Mai: thanks babe..
Me: what about u..
Mai: of coz I'm happy n hoping this GCQ extend longer so we can have more time together..
Me: your family not coming back?
Mai: don't think so..
Me: do u have anything in mind u wanna do before GCQ end?
Mai: hmm.. yes I do.. I'll tell u when it come..
Me: ok..

I gave her kiss on her forehead n told her to stand up n facing me also closed her eyes.. she follow my instructions n was giggling away when she stood facing me.. I took out the small dildo n inserted into her pussy n switch it on using the remote control..

Mai: oooh.. I love surprises..
Me: just stay still..
Mai: ok..

With the dildo vibrating in her pussy.. I stick my tongue to savour her clit n love juice.. she held my head gently n moved her hips back n fore..

Mai: this so good.. hmmmmmmm...

Her love juice is over flowing n it taste so sweet.. her moaning is getting sexier n louder.. I had unleashed her darker n inner self..

Mai: babe.. your tongue is damn fucking good.. ahhhhhh
Mai: babe.. don't stop.. ohhhhhhh...
Mai: babe.. I loving it too much.. arghhhhhhh...

I spread her pussy wider n wanna savour her over flowing love juice.. at the same time I apply some of it on her ass.. slowly I ass rim her with my finger.. I need to do it slowly as i don't wanna scare her off..

Mai: babe.. this so good.. u sending shockwave to my body now.. ahhhh..
Mai: I'm coming soon.. arghhhhh..
Me: so fast..
Mai: yes babe.. ahhhhh.. oh my god.. is so good..

Mai held my head harder n pushed it closer to her pussy.. as she pushes my head closer.. I slowly inserted my finger tip into her ass with the help of her over flowing love juice..

Mai: oh my god.. this is so good.. ahhhh..
Mai: babeeeeee.. don't stop now.. I'm coming...
Mai: fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk... ahhhhhh...

Mai grabbed my head so tight n pushes it so close to her pussy n I had a hard time breathing.. then I realised i had half a finger inside her ass.. I felt Mai body trembling n her moaning got even louder.. I remove the dildo n my finger to give her a breather..

Mai: babe.. is so intense.. this is so different..

Upon hearing that.. I pulled her down n pulled my boardshorts n shaft my rock hard dick into her mouth.. she slurping it like her favourite ice cream.. at the same time I tuning her ever pointed pinkish nipples.. she licking it non stop till I released all in her mouth n she swallowed it all.. she continue sucking my dick n cleaning it at the same time..

Mai: yums.. always taste so good.. never get enough of it..
Me: u can have it anytime u want..
Mai: yeahhhhhh

bigthree 10-12-2020 09:35 PM

Since Covid started.. Mai is the only woman I'm with.. almost 9 months n I haven't get sick of fucking her.. this itself is a record.. normally I start looking for new love within 2 months.. i dont know is due to the quarantine or I'm in love with this young pretty nympho to be.. haha.. luckily till now her family haven't suspected anything n schools still closed n only online classes available to them.. once all these over I gotta starting for new love.. haha..

Kovovo 11-12-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigthree (Post 20366977)
Since Covid started.. Mai is the only woman I'm with.. almost 9 months n I haven't get sick of fucking her.. this itself is a record.. normally I start looking for new love within 2 months.. i dont know is due to the quarantine or I'm in love with this young pretty nympho to be.. haha.. luckily till now her family haven't suspected anything n schools still closed n only online classes available to them.. once all these over I gotta starting for new love.. haha..

Congrats on bagging yurself a nice nympho. Pls keep writing thks!!

Offaut 11-12-2020 10:06 PM

Very nice share bro, looking forward to next update :)

otamay 15-12-2020 11:57 PM

Lucky to meet Mai, good catch.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

CumExplorer 10-01-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigthree (Post 20366977)

bro you plan LTR with Mai ? maybe you can set up your own company there together with her :D

looking forward to next update

KingSabo 13-01-2021 06:10 PM

Very nice story bro TS, anymore updates? :)

otamay 16-01-2021 10:03 AM

I am beginning to miss Mai, hehe.

Anymore juicy updates by TS?

bigthree 16-01-2021 10:15 AM

Sorry.. I decided not to share more about Mai now.. coz is routine n boring.. but if bros are interested I will share other gals I met..

CumExplorer 16-01-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigthree (Post 20198818)
now i have my own place.. bought 2 condo.. one for official purpose n one for rendezvous.. .

bro can share something about foreigners buying properties in phil, any restrictions, i heard can only buy condo is it right ? and most importantly how much

Thanks and enjoy your good life there :D

CumExplorer 16-01-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigthree (Post 20427013)
Sorry.. I decided not to share more about Mai now.. coz is routine n boring.. but if bros are interested I will share other gals I met..

ya interested, please continue ...

bigthree 16-01-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumExplorer (Post 20427245)
bro can share something about foreigners buying properties in phil, any restrictions, i heard can only buy condo is it right ? and most importantly how much

Thanks and enjoy your good life there :D

Yes.. only can buy condo.. landed is a no go..

as for how much? depends on where u wanna buy.. also how big u want..