The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Upper Serangoon shopping centre (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=758144)

LurkerLurks 18-03-2020 12:54 AM

Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man (Post 19892784)
I tried 1 at lvl 4 2 weeks. Big boobs very nice but abit too sop. I got her for fj anyway.

Today I went opposite USSC. That condo below machiam like massage street sia! 1 whole fucking stretch. Saw 1 nice looking Viet and big boobs some more! Went in to try.

Attitude very good. Boobs also very nice. Fj was very passionate maybe we build some rapport. We scream n scream inside the room while her friend sit outside. Lol! Probably will rtf because she is not commercial.

jus curious is it the one whre she will go out to lock the door? lol. cuz got 1 indeed quite big boobs, but i saw de is prc one

Giansex 18-03-2020 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkerLurks (Post 19892866)
jus curious is it the one whre she will go out to lock the door? lol. cuz got 1 indeed quite big boobs, but i saw de is prc one

Ya I tried one also PRC

RotiPrata Man 18-03-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkerLurks (Post 19892866)

Her other colleague lock the door. I saw few big boobs but not sure saggy or not.

beastimus 18-03-2020 12:05 PM

Anyone tried the shop with the word 'Hongkong' one..

hickory2 18-03-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastimus (Post 19894261)
Anyone tried the shop with the word 'Hongkong' one..

Solo HK lady there. I find her looks quite hot in a tomboyish still dress like a girl kind of way. In fact her attitude is also smthg like that. She love to chat and chat like auntie in a fun/funny kind of way.

Service wise, massage ok. 50+50 but her hi is poor, just jack like jackhammer. Usually keep her top on, if not just roll it down and catbath you. That's the only reason I stopped visiting her. Feel like 100 fly with hj like that.

hickory2 18-03-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

I tried 1 at lvl 4 2 weeks. Big boobs very nice but abit too sop. I got her for fj anyway.

Today I went opposite USSC. That condo below machiam like massage street sia! 1 whole fucking stretch. Saw 1 nice looking Viet and big boobs some more! Went in to try.

Attitude very good. Boobs also very nice. Fj was very passionate maybe we build some rapport. We scream n scream inside the room while her friend sit outside. Lol! Probably will rtf because she is not commercial.

Bro can give hint as to which shop has the busty Viet? I know all the shops just that I only ever tried 3, there like freaking 9 MP in a row mad

afterburn 18-03-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

If you talking about one whole massage street, that is not directly opposite USSC. It's opposite then walk round the street corner ... the building with the wanton mee shop :D I thought was mentioned that place got checks recently?

Footman 18-03-2020 03:52 PM

Used to have a local at level 4. Is she still around?

skyscrape 18-03-2020 05:02 PM

Can any kind bro share contact of this place? New place for me

Fingerbitch 18-03-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hickory2 (Post 19894537)
Bro can give hint as to which shop has the busty Viet? I know all the shops just that I only ever tried 3, there like freaking 9 MP in a row mad

That stretch is madness. Like a mini Geylang. Lol.

TaikoTai 18-03-2020 07:16 PM

Just recced at the building opp USSC. Didn't see any busty Viets. The only Viet manning one of the shops not to my liking. So sucked thumb and just went off. But all of them seemed chummy and friendly with their neighbours.

TheTrader2359 18-03-2020 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaikoTai (Post 19895295)
Just recced at the building opp USSC. Didn't see any busty Viets. The only Viet manning one of the shops not to my liking. So sucked thumb and just went off. But all of them seemed chummy and friendly with their neighbours.

All seem related. I didn’t see any big boobs too

BTech 18-03-2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 19894632)
If you talking about one whole massage street, that is not directly opposite USSC. It's opposite then walk round the street corner ... the building with the wanton mee shop :D I thought was mentioned that place got checks recently?

More to come.....alot more inside the building on renovations...whole building will be filled with spas.

afterburn 18-03-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTech (Post 19895516)
More to come.....alot more inside the building on renovations...whole building will be filled with spas.

Wtf ... sounds interesting. Good to have competition. Actually now building property owner very tough to find tenants, left only spas or tuition ctr .

Good combi ... kids go class, dads got place to wait :D

RotiPrata Man 19-03-2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hickory2 (Post 19894537)

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 19894632)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaikoTai (Post 19895295)

I also first time there. All the whole stretch then kanna jio by whole chunk of them. Finally choose the middle shop.

Both viets inside also busty. Mine was natural D boobs. Give birth before but she no breast feed so still no sag. :D

I be going there again today cos I forgot to get her wechat! This lady I confident to kc out for foc. Got feel.... Haha.