The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88817)

irodlak 31-12-2012 12:59 AM

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8295433)
If u like to cheong with stranger then be prepared to step onto shit. To cheong alone, often it much better. In BKK, I dun see why it is difficult to be "entertained". Thailand is known to be 1 of the top destination for sex tourists.

i understand what you mean by cheong alone is better, but cannot be 24/7 cheonging ma.
with company can go makan and talk cock etc.
and alone go club is....... unless u r a regular there.

i dont mind sacrifising a bit to accommodate strangers, but just dont be too much lor.

so anyone interested? i've got some potential ppl to go tgt, looking at 2-3, max 4.
but not full time cheonging, only at night and maybe some afternoons.. the rest of the day can go makan buffet, walk explore ard, shop if u want. or can go those decent massage.
I have tried healthland.. not too bad.

Btw, can anyone recommend some bone-breaking thai massage?

junkie72 31-12-2012 01:07 AM

Chill Out Bars/Lounge

Hi BKK experts

During my last BKK trip, had many great fun nights at insomia, scratch dog, climax, mixx, Slim, Hollywood etc. Towards the end, all that loud music starting to get a bit too much. Wonder if there are any bars/lounge that play down tempo, Bossa, Acid Jazz (something like SG own velvet underground).

FL or Non WL crowd??

Thank in advance

gsk721g 31-12-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita123 (Post 8297109)
Not trusted? Well, having used TLL and DIA for 5 years years to meet girls, I'll respectfully disagree. Most of the girls I've met are not P4P. One developed into a relationship. But some I've met are P4P or on the fringes. For a good looking 26 year old there is no reason he can't do very well through DIA or TLL or just going to RCA, scratchdog or Mixx and picking up.

Share my own personal experiences with Thai Love Links here:

Lady 1
In her early 40s but pic in TLL was early 20s. She was my first nuclear bomb blast. I when all the way to a BIG C amongst a "furniture hub" (can't recall name but whole area was like 7-8 football fields). Tongue-in-cheek, she asked me to distribute fliers related to insurance. She just joined AIA then:(

Lady 2
Got classic Issan look, in her late 20s. She was my second nuclear bomb blast. She came to see me with her 4-yr old kid (did not say she has a kid in TLL). Whoa buy one get one free eh:eek:

Lady 3
This one is a good-looking MILF (late 20s). Met her at SEACON Centre. During dinner she asked me to help her out in doing her English marketing presentation to client, help her out in interpreting certain terms in her company's contracts, etc... She was my third ...(you should know what by now):(

Lady 4
Youngest and prettiest one I met via TLL. But she openly delclared to me that she does not like Thailand being a land of sin..... Found out that she is a Christian. Oops:o

Guess I had not much luck with TLL.

This is

Soopafly 31-12-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsk721g (Post 8298474)
Share my own personal experiences with Thai Love Links here:

Lady 1
In her early 40s but pic in TLL was early 20s........she asked me to distribute fliers related to insurance.....

Lady 2
Got classic Issan look, in her late 20s with her 4-yr old kid.....

Lady 3
This one is a good-looking MILF (late 20s) asked me to help her out in doing her English marketing presentation......:(

Lady 4
Youngest and prettiest one I met - a Christian. Oops:o

Guess I had not much luck with TLL.....

From what I know, this is typical. Also, you might get some interests from people, though their email addresses originate in Nigeria :eek: There were successful stories but very few.

The long game isn't for anyone. I rather FFF (find, fxxk and forget :D)

Soopafly 31-12-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soopafly (Post 8296157)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sansualito (Post 8296321)
How come a bit yellow at the bottom.. lau sai isit?

Lau sai not quite! Though she was scared shitless when she reached down my pants. I was wearing my 10" Peter North prothesis :eek:

pakalolo 31-12-2012 02:05 AM

Re: Chill Out Bars/Lounge

Quote:

Originally Posted by junkie72 (Post 8298465)
Hi BKK experts

During my last BKK trip, had many great fun nights at insomia, scratch dog, climax, mixx, Slim, Hollywood etc. Towards the end, all that loud music starting to get a bit too much. Wonder if there are any bars/lounge that play down tempo, Bossa, Acid Jazz (something like SG own velvet underground).

FL or Non WL crowd??

Thank in advance

Try Country Road pub in Soi 7. walk in Soi 7 and turn into the 1st small lane on the left.they have a local C+W band, not bad. Normal bar girls,some are cute like button.

Good place for conversation as the music is not that loud compare with others.

Bar fine 500THB but if you buy 1 LD for 1 girl the rest will try to ask you too,just be firm and say no and they leave you alone with whoever girl you choose.

indianmagicoil 31-12-2012 02:43 AM

สวัสดีปีใหม่แด่เพื่อนทุกคน
Happy 2556 to all my friends! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheonglah (Post 8293809)
50 is not old OK, actually 50 is the new 25

Really? Coz no one wants to "chiong" with this old geezer anymore :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by nookie2612 (Post 8295890)
Just a quick one....one of the things i wanted to do before the year ended was to check out the famous, The Pimp..

Nabzzz... no wonder so "busy" cannot get u :mad: my next trip I wanna go also!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8295921)
How's the girls at the Pimp? I saw their Facebook page, IMO, monty carlor girls are much much more better looking.

Pimp girls are not known to be "lookers" but more "playable" types. I same preference with Bro Nook. Looks "ok-ok" good enough for me coz most important can "play" not flower vases that cracks when touch :D

Quote:

Wonder if there are any bars/lounge that play down tempo, Bossa, Acid Jazz (something like SG own velvet underground)

There are a few if u look bro... ask Khun Google he can help... off the top of my head you have Club Culture @ Rachadamoen (near Khao San). Go google their website to see what events they have. Google "DudeSweet" party & event organizers to chk out their next event or which indie band they will be bringing to Bangkok. Glow Club @ Sukhumvit Soi 23 check them out too if not happening for you its a 5 minute walk to the AGGs of Soi Cowboy! Chok dee naa krap! Slim/Flix at RCA has a electro music section or u can also try Q Bar at Sukhumvit Soi 11! Pai seh... 15 years since I went to Velvet Underground so dunno what kind of music they have.

TheHammers 31-12-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodlak (Post 8293137)
sorry, but not trying to be bias or insult any bros here..
once i went with a 50yo+ guy, it is very awkard... a few of them even ask me, your father come with you to have fun?? .......

just to be fair, the age is only a minor factor, but still it left me with a very bad experience with older ppl, as he is also v stingy, grumpy, cannot understand what he is thinking. his girl also came to me complain he give her so little tips etc, really v pai seh.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. On my trip to BKK/Patts I was travelling alone so on a few occasions I buddy up with a stranger as my wingman. Whilst in Patts, there was a board member from another forum looking to bar hop with a partner so we made contact and met up. He is a retiree in his 60s. After an early dinner, we went bar hopping going through several in LK Metro and Walking street. Except for the small talk during dinner, I was practically non-existent to him the moment we hit the bars. He was all over the BGs and enjoying himself. But when the bills came he became deaf, dumb & blind so I ended up paying for everything all the way. Neither would he tip the girls so I had to do it. Finally I decided enough was enough as I thought this guy was taking me for a ride and our expenditure had come to almost 13,000 baht all paid by me. I called it a night. As we were walking back to his hotel, he called me and slipped 20,000 baht into my hands..... telling me he enjoyed the night's outing and thank you for showing him around and to keep the change.....LOL

So it turned out he had treated me as his guide. :p

Thai31 31-12-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indianmagicoil (Post 8298743)
สวัสดีปีใหม่แด่เพื่อนทุกคน
Happy 2556 to all my friends!

Really? Coz no one wants to "chiong" with this old geezer anymore.

Nabzzz... no wonder so "busy" cannot get u :mad: my next trip I wanna go also!

Pimp girls are not known to be "lookers" but more "playable" types. I same preference with Bro Nook. Looks "ok-ok" good enough for me coz most important can "play" not flower vases that cracks when touch :D

สวัสดีปีใหม่เช่นกันเพื่อนๆทุกคน...

cheers...:)

Pita123 31-12-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8297641)
The girls you met how's the look? Presentable? Or?
He got problem already touring in the Bkk, and you expect him to pick up girl from RCA? :rolleyes:

Mixx and Sratchdog are infested with FLs, so do RCA but not that much, compare to the other two, but still have, if one going to BKK easily can pick up girls at clubs, IMO, nana and cowboy will close any time soon, not to forget SK too. :D
My two baht worth.

The girls I met from TLL are fair to good looking to stunningly beautiful. Will give details when I have a chance and show you pics if we meet.

Didn't understand what you wrote about nana and cowboy. You mean they will close sometime soon? They have been saying this about Nana's lease for years.

Pita123 31-12-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Hi BKK experts

FL or Non WL crowd??

Thank in advance

Try Saxophone at Victory Monument. Still loud but not pounding. What/where is Velvet Underground?

naemlo 31-12-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita123 (Post 8299469)
Try Saxophone at Victory Monument. Still loud but not pounding. What/where is Velvet Underground?

Went there many times, loud music not a place to chat.

Pita123 31-12-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8299730)
Went there many times, loud music not a place to chat.

Get there around 7 and it isn't as loud. Or maybe Living Room at the Sheraton Grand.

naemlo 31-12-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita123 (Post 8299743)
Get there around 7 and it isn't as loud. Or maybe Living Room at the Sheraton Grand.

Always there for dinner and after beer....

naemlo 31-12-2012 11:13 AM

Happy New Year to all.