The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89943)

jason.8987 21-08-2008 10:33 AM

Re: New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA

hi bro wganda, can pm me her contact pls ? if ok , today can try her.

wodemama 22-08-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgbloke (Post 2993846)
Contacted Zara yesterday. Asked her what's her price. She told me it's 70/1 sht/ 1 hr. Told her that TS had her for only 40/1 sht/1 hr. She said the 40 is actually for a 0.5 hr session, not 1 hr (dont know whether she's telling the truth or not, may be TS could comment on this). Asked her again how much for a 2 hrs 2 sht session. Told me it's 150! :eek: ... Looks like that either her maths is not good or she tried to cut your throat....Told her bye bye...:D

Hmm, hope TS can clarify. Seems like she has start to jack up price perhaps got increase in business wanna up price to earn even more

ahFaRt 22-08-2008 01:56 AM

wah!!! she jack up so high?? i just find her 2 days ago and was quoted $40 per shot within 1hr..

Looks: 8/10 (i really like her looks~ SYT~!!! not slutty not bitchy )

Body: 7/10 (petite size,small boobs not my type but is definitely good shape)

Bbbj: 5/10 (her teeth everytime touch my didi head,so uncomfortable... i can see she's new in servicing,btw she say cannot 69~no dig no lick also T_T)

Fj: 5/10 (well ask her to cowgirl me but seems like she dunno how to do that~ she ride me few times i see her cmi then i change to missionary and pump till i cum)

Dmg: $40/1/1 + room

RTF: yes when i got vitamin M..willingly to give her another chance coz she has that SYT looks i cant 4get =x
she really is a greenhorn in service~ can some bros teach her as me and her cant communicate well leh~

wganda 22-08-2008 02:28 AM

bro's i just got sms from zara. she complained to me that many just called and bother her with question. therefore she request not to call her anymore. she scared of cops catch and deported her back to indo. so bro's so sorry. if can i want for this thread to be deleted.

Uchiha_Itachi 22-08-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wganda (Post 2996253)
bro's i just got sms from zara. she complained to me that many just called and bother her with question. therefore she request not to call her anymore. she scared of cops catch and deported her back to indo. so bro's so sorry. if can i want for this thread to be deleted.

what lao...no wonder when i call her she nv pick up the phone 1..:(

Prince7 24-08-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wganda (Post 2996253)

Hi Bro TS,
I SMS her and called her a few times but she didn't reply or pick up her mobile :confused:
Guess she is not taking any more bookings from Bros here :(
What a waste :(

whitegals 24-08-2008 08:03 PM

This is one of the main reasons why I do not share contacts with newbies...

Funkysoul 25-08-2008 06:16 AM

can i have the contact pls?