The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   one north area - any recommendations? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=932714)

lazyguy 26-04-2023 01:33 PM

Re: one north area - any recommendations?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22270034)
Sorry bro i have stop giving her contact.. as she said she shy alot so many ppl add her.. she scare.. so to those bro i give the contact do try her.. she really worth it.. and pls guide her along.. as she new

Any bro meet the requirement can pm for contact.. cheers

Taintedfirst 26-04-2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22277290)
Any bro meet the requirement can pm for contact.. cheers

Hi bro you got mail. Upped you. Thanks in advance.

lazyguy 26-04-2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taintedfirst (Post 22277310)
Hi bro you got mail. Upped you. Thanks in advance.

U got mailed.. haha

Neverlookback 26-04-2023 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzsinger (Post 22270729)
I saw the thread, no really informative. I screen the google locations and came across the following spas
1. Spa Infinity
2. Almond Spa
3. Spa Eleven

It would be nice some expert can narrow down the a recommendation. Will to spend but dont want to run from door to door. If someone can PM me some info on HV, I am willing to trade my best ML's for Outram and Tiong Bahru area. TIA

I only go places where i can shag the gals, assuming they are doable at all.
The 3 u mention no fucking, only lame hj & stuff which interests me not. And infinity/almond most are past sell by date anyway!

If you go to some of my earlier posts they are fairly explicit ;)

lazyguy 27-04-2023 12:13 PM

Bros can also go pandan garden. Not far. If drive very near.. if take mrt and bus total trip 30min i think.. if need just pm me.. the entrance is 50.. nice ml.

Clementi one gd entrance also 50..

elonns 27-04-2023 09:47 PM

I PMed you

tribiyoni89 27-04-2023 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 22270803)
GM spa got one new gal. Pink nipples. :p

Brother can share contact?

OldUncleSG 30-04-2023 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22279937)
Bros can also go pandan garden. Not far. If drive very near.. if take mrt and bus total trip 30min i think.. if need just pm me.. the entrance is 50.. nice ml.

Clementi one gd entrance also 50..

Pandan Gardens have 3 joints, and I have visited two of the. One of them is my favourite : 50 per hour for entrance.

Actually no need to travel so far. One can get ultimate enjoyment at Holland Village.
And there is also a joint at the HDB neighbourhoods of Queenstown : 150 all-in -- but I haven't checked in for a while, should still be there.

lazyguy 30-04-2023 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldUncleSG (Post 22288587)
Pandan Gardens have 3 joints, and I have visited two of the. One of them is my favourite : 50 per hour for entrance.

Actually no need to travel so far. One can get ultimate enjoyment at Holland Village.
And there is also a joint at the HDB neighbourhoods of Queenstown : 150 all-in -- but I haven't checked in for a while, should still be there.

Thanks bro.. i now going clementi one.. i like the ml skill alot.. best of her trade.. haha

lazyguy 11-05-2023 11:04 AM

I have open a telegram chat group on south west area. Bros want to share or get inform can come. We all open to share.

seeker2019 12-05-2023 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22319115)
I have open a telegram chat group on south west area. Bros want to share or get inform can come. We all open to share.

How to join the chat group?

xchong 12-05-2023 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22319115)

I also want to join :) here always need checking, threads deleted :/:)

lazyguy 12-05-2023 12:22 PM

Sorry to those i did not add u all in the telegram. As i did check on ur post etc. Some really no contribute or little. U all try contribute or do post ur mr or fr here.. i will add u all when i know u all not those contact collector only

xchong 12-05-2023 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22322157)
Sorry to those i did not add u all in the telegram. As i did check on ur post etc. Some really no contribute or little. U all try contribute or do post ur mr or fr here.. i will add u all when i know u all not those contact collector only

Then nvm, i dont like go around posting.:)

kooolboy 12-05-2023 03:32 PM

ghim moh blk 21, very nice massage place.
decor is good. they spent money.

entrance std.
i did not nego price for "tips"
she was not happy with my blue note.

i told her. this is it and left.

happy hunting.