The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mediacorp Actress To Bonk! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=50309)

beck7777 20-02-2006 12:41 PM

Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobiedick
Mia, Fiona and top of my list - Rui En!!
Most people didn't notice she is the perfect woman. Beauty face and 10/10 body. I'm willing to pay $20,000.00 for 1 bonk

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4...600/ruien1.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4...600/ruien4.jpg

rui en is oso a good choice!!!

noobiedick 20-02-2006 12:51 PM

did anyone here oso realize that Rui En has a C-cup??

Ah Bu Neh Neh 20-02-2006 12:59 PM

Fiona Xie, Felica Chin and Ericia Lee will be in my most wannable bonk bonk list...:p

yanki1 20-02-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobiedick
Mia, Fiona and top of my list - Rui En!!
Most people didn't notice she is the perfect woman. Beauty face and 10/10 body. I'm willing to pay $20,000.00 for 1 bonk

:eek: u serious bo? im sure if u throw $20,000.00 onto the table. she wun resist that. its just an hour thing :p

Ah Bu Neh Neh 20-02-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanki1
u serious bo? im sure if u throw $20,000.00 onto the table. she wun resist that. its just an hour thing

But an advertisement oredi she can earn more than that money... But maybe she saw $20k she wet she will accept...:p

ragnarclaw 20-02-2006 01:20 PM

Can i throw in another $10K so we can threesome,bro noobiedick..i think it's more worth it this way..:D

beck7777 20-02-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarclaw
Can i throw in another $10K so we can threesome,bro noobiedick..i think it's more worth it this way..:D

yeah lets do it 2gether!!! i add another 20k and we find an xtra mediacrop actress!! haha!!! :D

wildbeast 20-02-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarclaw
Can make it foursome too...or is it too crowded for me..:D

Like dat har.... then we gotta rope in LE YAO, dat slutty look babe for the 3-Man Gang liao man!!! Wooo... Ha........ How abt dat???/ :D

dionysusex 20-02-2006 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shootbak
In you have chance :) which mediacorp actress you want to bonk?

First one to come to mind would be Fiona Xie...

All her exposure on screen and posters are focused around her neh neh. Must really give those some good kneading. Wonder if she will have that act cute act cute voice when she is groaning from pleasure... heh heh:D

ragnarclaw 20-02-2006 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dionysusex
First one to come to mind would be Fiona Xie...

All her exposure on screen and posters are focused around her neh neh. Must really give those some good kneading. Wonder if she will have that act cute act cute voice when she is groaning from pleasure... heh heh:D

NO offence there bro dionysusex,i cant imagine FX groaning or moaning cos she always sound like she's having sore throat...imagine that...:D

noobiedick 20-02-2006 02:30 PM

A friend of mine who works in a event management company engaged Fiona for 8 session at $40k. Wonder if she's willing to do it for $20k?

As for me... Rui En is still the top choice. Prettier, sexier than foxy Fiona. $20k is a fair price.

Anyone got lobang??

flingflang 20-02-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wang Ye
So many to choose from! Fiona Xie, Joanna Peh, Jennett Aw, Kim Wakerman, Wong Li Lin, Ezann Lee... :D

wah bro... same same taste man... young but damn farking hot

i love FL 20-02-2006 03:14 PM

hehe btw i accidently got to get hold of rui en's mobile number while doing some contracts......... she is v fierce while answering the call hope that i can bonk her hard

itsabt6x 20-02-2006 03:19 PM

i'll go for fiona xie too....maybe we sbf bros here can pool together and make her an indecent proposal.....of.....hhmmmm.....$1m (like that in the movie)...howzdat? :eek:

ragnarclaw 20-02-2006 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsabt6x
i'll go for fiona xie too....maybe we sbf bros here can pool together and make her an indecent proposal.....of.....hhmmmm.....$1m (like that in the movie)...howzdat? :eek:

Hm...sound like a good idea, maybe $50k will do.Switch off all the light and all bros hide under the bed and take turn to bonk her.Then she will wonder "wah this "guy" can tahan so long sia"....

extremeX 20-02-2006 04:39 PM

saw channel u's newscaster, zhao wen bei at outram part mrt today. she looks petit and pretty. cant imagine her moaning with perfect mandarin!!! woah!!!

eurofighter 20-02-2006 05:00 PM

Hi Bros,

My definite choice is none other than Lisa Ang! Just look at her dimples man! aww.... mesmering my brothers!

Recently, she appeared in all white - blouse and drawstring pants in Executive DeStress. She is GORGEOUS bro...

Bro Ivan Rantung, if you are reading this, salute to you bro! You are one lucky man to be blessed with a beautiful lady like Lisa Ang! :p

salla6ue 20-02-2006 07:40 PM

any bro who know the hot favs for this thread like ericia, fiona, etc... should go talk to them about this. :eek:
think they just do 1 short period can earn millions since so many bros willing to fork out so much $$$. :D
my personal favs: bonking ericia and ezann lee the 2 sisters at once! le yao looks good too, bonk a lookalike like her once.

raulsoon 20-02-2006 07:44 PM

My BLoody first Choice!!!!! Diana Ser !!!! anyone forgot her ? Sexy Busty Matured !!! Wuuuuwwweeeeee

noobiedick 20-02-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salla6ue
my personal favs: bonking ericia and ezann lee the 2 sisters at once! le yao looks good too, bonk a lookalike like her once.

Hee... bro salla,

Except for the TV celeb, I've bonk all the remaining of your top 10 list :D

hmm.. Ezann looks tasty. Ericia is becoming more and more a bitch nowadays. Heard that she kenna screwed by MediaCorp and need to turn to the sexybomb route to get job. Maybe she'll be interested.

noobiedick 20-02-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raulsoon
My BLoody first Choice!!!!! Diana Ser !!!! anyone forgot her ? Sexy Busty Matured !!! Wuuuuwwweeeeee

Yeee... have you seen her without her makeups? She look like a corpse. No eyebrow, scarey...

R-K-O 20-02-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obelisk
dono mine counted anot...
the korean news reporter on channel news asia...
Suzanne Jung....
see her every morning....
piang....
drooling liao...
http://i1.tinypic.com/o6bbeu.jpg

bro, ask you work you watch cna....... she look quite nice leh. no wonder you say no time lah. haha......:D

R-K-O

Toyota Honda 20-02-2006 09:07 PM

My Top Three List:

1. Priscilla Chan
2. Andrea Chow
3. Suzanne Jung

asdfghjkl 20-02-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flingflang
wah bro... same same taste man... young but damn farking hot

hehe.. someone like me also likes SYT.. think she 1.7m tall, is it? :rolleyes:

Hello23 21-02-2006 12:35 AM

Andrea Chow, she hosted the show "WHAT MEN REALLY WANT!" i think TCS made a good choice in making her as the host. Cause i think she is wat MEN REALLY WANT. Suzanne Jung GOOD GOOD sweet looking face. How about GLENDA CHONG she not bad as well. Well nowadays the only channel i watch is only CNA morning and nite only.

flingflang 21-02-2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
hehe.. someone like me also likes SYT.. think she 1.7m tall, is it? :rolleyes:

ya man... everytime i see her in that short skirt... see the thighs... wahhhhhh steammmmmm

asdfghjkl 21-02-2006 12:59 AM

where to catch her? i also want to see ler.. no time never see her liao.. kekeke :p

Alabu 21-02-2006 01:44 AM

My fav bonking actress will be Erica Lee and her sis Ezann Lee... Tarma with both of them woooo think nose start to bleed kekeke...:D

FreakyFrancis 21-02-2006 05:24 AM

Ericia Lee is so damn hot... sure wish to bonk her infront of her bf...haha... always see them at sunset bay playing together... damn... her boob are really huge sia... but a bit saggy but think boob fuck would sure be great..... wow..... damn shiok one sia...

Next on the list will be Ann Kok... her slutty look right now really fit into my wet dreams perfectly sia... imagine her sucking u off under your table... Wow... that would sure be great.... :)

TREKLIM 21-02-2006 06:56 AM

Mine wuld be Ivy Lee & Vivian.