The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Seremban, negri sembilan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=240136)

drSearch68 21-09-2011 02:45 AM

Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

Heading to RB next week.. Any bro going..?? This time wanna try Mia or Hazel.. Tried Julia b4, good introduce..very gfe and can act like AV star..Syiokk..

craziws 22-09-2011 12:30 AM

all is local? i want to try them after i moved to n9 next year...

Kent888 19-10-2011 04:23 PM

hi seremban, why it sound like not much lobang. please any one have college girl, kilang minah or better lobang help

High Tower 14-11-2011 04:14 PM

sadly nothing much in seremban apart from royale bintang. Anyone tried elsewhere...recommend pls...

ctboys 23-11-2011 06:42 PM

hello.it is royale bintang spa and the services still operational?where the spa located?

ctboys 29-11-2011 09:56 AM

Please somebody about royale bintang?i will go to seremban next week

sukamain 29-11-2011 03:48 PM

The Royale Bintang Seremban MP is located at Level B2. The name is Emerald Fitness SPA. Contact: 764 6668 (Direct Line)

My recommendation : GiGi (Fair White Ceylonese Looking NL). Good !

ctboys 29-11-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukamain (Post 6617238)
The Royale Bintang Seremban MP is located at Level B2. The name is Emerald Fitness SPA. Contact: 764 6668 (Direct Line)

what damage?they provide cd?is the place safe?

ctboys 05-12-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukamain (Post 6617238)

how to ask for the services?

ctboys 26-01-2012 04:43 PM

any new info in seremban from all u guys?

brock79 28-01-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panfilo (Post 6054597)
Went to this MP on my way to Lekas Hway. 2hrs Thai at RM65 which is good value.

With 40 mins left was offered ping-pong. Wasn't too keen but whatever since the massage so cheap(but good nonetheless) so agreed to pay 50 at counter.

What I got was totally new to me. Mind blasting! Just picture a proper sensual styled batin, this is the Thai style yo.

So after unloading, the ML's finishing move is.. wait for it.. wait for it.. pulling and stretching both my arms with one of her foot on my ball sack as leverage. Try imagining or even better just try it lol. Honestly I freaked a little but she gave me a signal to say it's okay and calm the fck down.

The MP is located somewhere along the address below. It's located at the upper floor of a shoplot. This row of shoplots is about 200m away from a nearby Petronas. Input the address in Google Maps and find the Petronas along the road you should be able to spot the MP. There will be a huge signage.

Jalan Tun Dr Ismail
70200‎ Seremban‎ Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

Being as helpful as possible here, but it shouldn't be difficult to spot as I stumbled upon it by chance as well. Good luck mates.

Thanks bro, I went to this mp yesterday. Ask for 1 hour massage. Service was ok. the ML got big boobs. End up with a normal hj. Damage RM79 with hj. Nothing special for me....but I saw some other MP near that area. Maybe will try next time.

ipohchai 29-01-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brock79 (Post 6823347)
Thanks bro, I went to this mp yesterday. Ask for 1 hour massage. Service was ok. the ML got big boobs. End up with a normal hj. Damage RM79 with hj. Nothing special for me....but I saw some other MP near that area. Maybe will try next time.

handjob?

bros...tats a waste of ur cum..

sban lousy place..dun even try rb anymore coz no fresh chicks..

ctboys 29-01-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brock79 (Post 6823347)

Can u PM me where the MP located?I have no idea where is it.Maybe u can give landmark near with it?

ctboys 22-02-2012 10:59 AM

can u PM me the massage centre name:cool:

personaxfc 23-02-2012 01:37 AM

Mind to share of another MP. It is situated nearby lekas hiway...maybe u can spot some signage to Starfresh...there u can get some traditional thai message. i've never been there before. perhaps by this coming march i shall reported back for others to share:cool: