The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Sky River Spa: Open or Closed? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=650950)

Yokosi 07-07-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippo2002 (Post 17538877)
Thanks Bro for the info on Fuji spa. Went there and gotten a number card 228. It’s in the same building as the Thai dc. Line up around 20+ girls. 6 viet, 5 prc, 2 Indo, 7 Thai.. chose a viet who looks pretty enuff with nice boobs. Went together with her and was told her number is 228 also.. and I have to pay 228 rm.

Same management as Skyriver. But a bit cheaper and got full spa facilities than Skyriver which is actually a fuck joint.

Setzer 20-07-2018 11:48 AM

Re: Sky River Spa: Open or Closed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yokosi (Post 17545975)
Same management as Skyriver. But a bit cheaper and got full spa facilities than Skyriver which is actually a fuck joint.

Havent been to fuji for quite some time... did they renovate? Last i went there was almost 2 years ago.. i see their spa facilities but don't dare to use.. looks dirty. then wallpaper in rooms peeling etc. Quite rundown but their girl quality quite consistently good.. even on a sunday afternoon I can find at least 10 girls.. generally 6.5~7 and above

sexlegend 08-10-2018 09:52 PM

Fyi SR is under renovation. The gals are currently at Fuji.

nirvana123 08-10-2018 10:14 PM

went to sky river early this year. Easy to find. Good line up of girls. Choose a slim flat chested viet girl. Not much service, 45 mins nia. shower in the cmi room, she suck cock a bit, then just fuck until I cum. around 260 RM cannot remember but price is good for short release.

xguy2 12-10-2018 12:15 AM

Bros.. whats the damage at Fuji?
..Any new SYTs there to recommend?
Will plan to go over weekend!!

abysmal 18-10-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexlegend (Post 17904036)
Fyi SR is under renovation. The gals are currently at Fuji.

Bro, can you share the location of fuji spa? any reco in the same area as skyriver?

JiminyG 18-10-2018 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abysmal (Post 17936024)
Bro, can you share the location of fuji spa? any reco in the same area as skyriver?

Fuji spa location can just be found using Google

Bond / Saboon Spa is in same area as Skyriver

ExcaliburSG 31-10-2018 10:40 PM

SR is closed :(

vaxvms 01-11-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG (Post 17985179)
SR is closed :(

omg....closed for reno?

Mankok 02-11-2018 04:15 AM

Well, for reno...that's what they tell :confused:.
Fact however is that in the Bukit Bintang area quite a few hc's have been closed last few years: E2, Genesis, Alpha Genesis, Casa Nova, Corona Inn...
In Mid-Valley they closed Cititel and Boulevard.
Maybe there is some other agenda...

Yokosi 03-11-2018 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 17989184)
Well, for reno...that's what they tell :confused:.
Fact however is that in the Bukit Bintang area quite a few hc's have been closed last few years: E2, Genesis, Alpha Genesis, Casa Nova, Corona Inn...
In Mid-Valley they closed Cititel and Boulevard.
Maybe there is some other agenda...

Soon......it will be just like Brickfield's area. All cheapo FJ there kicked out. Left only a few health centres such as Green Elephant, Deluxe, Bond Spa in Bukit Bintang.

Mankok 05-11-2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yokosi (Post 17992767)
Soon......it will be just like Brickfield's area. All cheapo FJ there kicked out. Left only a few health centres such as Green Elephant, Deluxe, Bond Spa in Bukit Bintang.

Green Elephant: shithole with ugly girls.
Federal: lousy service.
Bond: even worse service than Federal. Bad for lanjiao!

For better service I head to mp's in Desa Sri Hartamas. Girls not that chio but at least get good service.

foor 05-11-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 17998677)

For better service I head to mp's in Desa Sri Hartamas. Girls not that chio but at least get good service.

Which mp's would you recommend at Desa Sri Hartamas? They have a lot to choose from there. Also what are the prices like there compared to BB area? Thanks!

Yokosi 05-11-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 17998677)

5555+. B.Bintang spas, mostly for tourists. More expensive. In the old days, used Bond, GE, Deluxe, Nova, Corona Inn often. The best was with a CKT, named Jessie in Corona Inn. Had her several times until she went missing. Extremely good service from her. Now hardly use Bond, Deluxe or GE and prefer spas in Jalan Kepong, Jalan Ipoh. Once in a while, would try out Fuji in Pudu.

Yes, the good old days are over. Even puds and clubs are changing management very fast or close permanently.

Mankok 06-11-2018 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foor (Post 17999579)
Which mp's would you recommend at Desa Sri Hartamas? They have a lot to choose from there. Also what are the prices like there compared to BB area? Thanks!

There are at least 10 in DSH I know of.
You can try Aura Reflexology @ Jln 22A/70A.
Last time had a big Mongolian girl who sucked my cock empty.
A vacuum cleaner was nothing compared to her. :D

Please don't ask for other lobang.