The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=49999)

hunter54 16-09-2012 12:32 AM

Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Actually, I would like to chime in an agree with advent. I had a similar experience. I tried contacting Tina and Tiffany to no avail.

liversen 16-09-2012 07:33 PM

Appreciate any good recommends?? Currently staying in gangam area...would love to meet up with bros or sis for drinks/party.:D

brokenwings 17-09-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimshimheyo (Post 7614793)
Black Hole

Rotation is high at this place so there are fresh faces each visit.

Get off at Sinsa Station (Line 3) exit #8

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...at101511PM.png

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...at101652PM.png

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...at101838PM.png

My first field report... THanks bro Shim a million times. I was kinda lost in Seoul as it feels unfriendly toward non-korean, until i read your Black Hole post.

Saturday noon decided to try out at around 3pm. The directions are spot-on. Got quoted 250k for a non-korean, led to a room upstairs for a short interview (where from, tourist/work, what kind of girl i like, etc). I decided to just try whichever comes so got led to the room next door with a girl inside already. I think she's staying there for the whole day or even longer (with her stuff pretty well set up).

Girl was Jenny, tall, skinny, has a tattoo on her back (kinda sexy), cant speak any english. Standard procedure: undressed and laid down onto the mattress in the bathroom and showered by her (standing). After that she poured some sort of nuru massage gel on me and started licking. Great suction and rimming... love it.

Turned over, same procedure, nuru gel, catbath, BBBJ... gotta love the suction power...

Anyway after that she cleaned up the gel then we got on bed for FJ. tight but minimum GFE... was offered a cig and a drink after cleaned up afterwards. I tipped her 20k and then left.

I think it's a pretty good experience to Seoul anma, but a bit mechanical for me. I would love to have more GFE with a hot chic...

I heard that Black Hole is more like Gangnam style massage, and there are other styles. Just not sure if they are worth checking out? Maybe bro Shim can enlighten.

Also I have tried to book Sarah and Heather, but no luck yet. Guess they were very busy over the weekend... I really want that GFE that the anma lacked...

David

Sident 19-09-2012 02:17 AM

hi bros currently in korea for about a week staying in hongdae area. doing touristy stuff but also want to have a little fun on the side... i mean, might as well right?

anyone have a good club to reco in the area that is relatively foreigner friendly? i dont speak and understand much korean so im at a disadvantage there. also have heard a bit about kiss bangs in the area, not able to find alot of info about them so hoping a bro can shed some light

geylangstar 19-09-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brokenwings (Post 7797527)
My first field report... THanks bro Shim a million times. I was kinda lost in Seoul as it feels unfriendly toward non-korean, until i read your Black Hole post.

Saturday noon decided to try out at around 3pm. The directions are spot-on. Got quoted 250k for a non-korean, led to a room upstairs for a short interview (where from, tourist/work, what kind of girl i like, etc). I decided to just try whichever comes so got led to the room next door with a girl inside already. I think she's staying there for the whole day or even longer (with her stuff pretty well set up).

Girl was Jenny, tall, skinny, has a tattoo on her back (kinda sexy), cant speak any english. Standard procedure: undressed and laid down onto the mattress in the bathroom and showered by her (standing). After that she poured some sort of nuru massage gel on me and started licking. Great suction and rimming... love it.

Turned over, same procedure, nuru gel, catbath, BBBJ... gotta love the suction power...

Anyway after that she cleaned up the gel then we got on bed for FJ. tight but minimum GFE... was offered a cig and a drink after cleaned up afterwards. I tipped her 20k and then left.

I think it's a pretty good experience to Seoul anma, but a bit mechanical for me. I would love to have more GFE with a hot chic...

I heard that Black Hole is more like Gangnam style massage, and there are other styles. Just not sure if they are worth checking out? Maybe bro Shim can enlighten.

Also I have tried to book Sarah and Heather, but no luck yet. Guess they were very busy over the weekend... I really want that GFE that the anma lacked...

David

Hi David,

Looks like we both got short changed for being not Koreans.
Tried BlackHole which Bro Shim recommend, but same treatment to just only one gal.

Only difference is that yours is 250k and mine is 200k.

For all those who really wanna try RELAY or multiple partners, best bet
1) Tag along with a Korean
2) Try W anma, it cost 200k. Hopefully, you get the nice recept, mine was okay, but the one that was at the desk thereafter more to my liking.
3) Try the Eve anma if you want RELAY, one of the boys and his friend got it.

Cheers and have fun

brokenwings 19-09-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geylangstar (Post 7806406)
Hi David,

Looks like we both got short changed for being not Koreans.
Tried BlackHole which Bro Shim recommend, but same treatment to just only one gal.

Only difference is that yours is 250k and mine is 200k.

For all those who really wanna try RELAY or multiple partners, best bet
1) Tag along with a Korean
2) Try W anma, it cost 200k. Hopefully, you get the nice recept, mine was okay, but the one that was at the desk thereafter more to my liking.
3) Try the Eve anma if you want RELAY, one of the boys and his friend got it.

Cheers and have fun

Thanks for all the advices bro, cant wait to check those out!

brokenwings 19-09-2012 10:22 PM

Just had a great time with Heather. I like the way she talks and carries herself. And equally important, i love that ass! It was such a great session that i wonder when i can see her again...

alrightguy 20-09-2012 11:14 PM

Here's my FR with Sarah:

Basically, you guys have already read pretty good reviews from other bros and they are all true. She is nothing short of FANTASTIC for bros who want a GFE.

At the end of the day, I felt like I've met up with my ex-girlfriend from college for a hot fling, and I will be spending the next few weeks wondering if and when we'll be able to meet again.

RTF: Yes

langchye 21-09-2012 09:18 PM

FR on Sarah:

You must have seen the great reviews of Sarah. Good news : they are all TRUE. She is responsive to emails; devastatingly pretty; speaks perfect American English; nice, slim proportionate body with perky B-cup boobs; has great BJ technique and enjoys sex. I really enjoyed my time with her even though things ended funny. A real gem. Please treat with TLC!

Ratings:

Looks : 9/10
Figure : 9/10
BJ: 9/10 (with condom)
FJ: 10/10
RTF: Yes

liversen 22-09-2012 10:41 AM

Hi All,

Anyone in seoul right now that wants to meet up..pls pm me..

GuyThatCare 22-09-2012 03:35 PM

sarah as promise , your review :)

Was in Seoul last week and met up with Sarah twice .

1st night Fall asleep when waiting for her . When she arrived , I'm still in the sleeping mood but after seeing her angelic face with hot OL dressing , immediately woke up :)
She is a great kisser and perform great blowjob , not forgetting good sex .

Actually want to meet her the next night but it's typhoon night and was raining heavily , so agreed to meet on the last morning before I return to Singapore. She was sweet enough to accompany me for breakfast and coffee at a cafe nearby and after which went to my room for another round of sex. I gave her a good licking of her pussy til she pull my hair and ask me not to stop , I guess I got the right spot :) after which I pay her 200 USD as I'm short of Korean Won. Oh ya btw she is a dog lover and if you guys are visiting her , can consider bringing her some dog treats for her cute Yorkshire puppy .

Sarah , u make my Korea trip worthwhile and not lonely , see you soon and stay in contact tru whatapp :) cheers !

She is 101/100

Summerhillt 23-09-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuyThatCare (Post 7821277)
sarah as promise , your review :)

Was in Seoul last week and met up with Sarah twice .

1st night Fall asleep when waiting for her . When she arrived , I'm still in the sleeping mood but after seeing her angelic face with hot OL dressing , immediately woke up :)
She is a great kisser and perform great blowjob , not forgetting good sex .

Actually want to meet her the next night but it's typhoon night and was raining heavily , so agreed to meet on the last morning before I return to Singapore. She was sweet enough to accompany me for breakfast and coffee at a cafe nearby and after which went to my room for another round of sex. I gave her a good licking of her pussy til she pull my hair and ask me not to stop , I guess I got the right spot :) after which I pay her 200 USD as I'm short of Korean Won. Oh ya btw she is a dog lover and if you guys are visiting her , can consider bringing her some dog treats for her cute Yorkshire puppy .

Sarah , u make my Korea trip worthwhile and not lonely , see you soon and stay in contact tru whatapp :) cheers !

She is 101/100

She's a korean FL bro?

GuyThatCare 23-09-2012 12:05 PM

Yes but she dun give u the feeling of a FL. She is more like a fling to me :)

citrus 23-09-2012 04:08 PM

any bros into the clubbing scene in seoul ? I will be going to uni (inha area) and wondering what's nice to party !!

the fish tank concept sounds reallll interesting

eagercwell 23-09-2012 04:28 PM

hey Bros. i m gonna stay there in Seoul for couple days. any recommend hotel that close to fine place? if you have good exp...pls pm me .thanks a lot