The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sembawang MP (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=757817)

Thenewoldme 30-04-2024 07:27 PM

Re: Sembawang MP

Sorry bros, my first time sharing in this thread.

Yesterday booked a ML Nxxx at Yishun. During the session she mentioned that she work less than a month at Nxw Vxxxs Spa before it closed down.
Overall a wonderful experience, big boobs, nice service attitude, quite good looking. Really enjoyed myself, damage also reasonable.
Interested bros can pm for her details, for those bros who visited her before but not sure where she goes can pm for location as well. Thanks.

CollectStamp 02-05-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenewoldme (Post 23291403)

Yesterday booked a ML Nxxx at Yishun. During the session she mentioned that she work less than a month at Nxw Vxxxs Spa before it closed down.
Overall a wonderful experience, big boobs, nice service attitude, quite good looking. Really enjoyed myself, damage also reasonable.
Interested bros can pm for her details, for those bros who visited her before but not sure where she goes can pm for location as well. Thanks.

Bro pm for her details at Yishun pls

lornjourney 11-05-2024 08:54 PM

Recently, I had a few sessions at beauty queen spa at Sembawang. After realising it close at 3am (unlike typical ones close at 10pm). Anyway, I always book Apple. Very beautiful and good massage technique. I won’t said this place is clean or filthy because when I ask for HJ. I got rejected. However, I also got to do auto roaming (outside of clothe) and neck kissing without rejection (she just act blur/innocent like always. Just say later I angry but still let you roam). At the end of the session, she ask me to buy her dinner and i complied since she let me touch freely :D

A few times I got to peek at her collected tips, I guess many people enjoy her 红乌糕 as well (2 humps on red clothes)

sattylee 12-05-2024 05:16 PM

Pm bro thanks 🙏
Quote:

Tyrt 21-05-2024 08:45 PM

Quote:

Kindly share thanks

Tyrt 21-05-2024 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sattylee (Post 23326082)
Pm bro thanks 🙏

Can share ?

gtbnetsys 22-05-2024 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrt (Post 23354785)
Can share ?

The joint is Yi* H* at Yishun St 11. But word of caution, this joint has a pavilion right outside and Ah Peks and Lao Gohs are there… so these folks always talking and watching people in and out of this joint. Chiong with care.

kagan 01-06-2024 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagan (Post 23209991)
She just rtc yesterday but will be back soon.

Jolie (formerly New Venus spa) is now back SG and working a few doors away at Harmoney Spa.

season12345 02-06-2024 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagan (Post 23387135)
Jolie (formerly New Venus spa) is now back SG and working a few doors away at Harmoney Spa.

Is there store also CAT 1 ?

kagan 02-06-2024 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by season12345 (Post 23389236)
Is there store also CAT 1 ?

Yes. It is cat1 joint. Room with shower.

season12345 02-06-2024 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagan (Post 23390131)
Yes. It is cat1 joint. Room with shower.

What’s the playability in that store ?

championbee 02-06-2024 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtbnetsys (Post 23358348)
The joint is Yi* H* at Yishun St 11. But word of caution, this joint has a pavilion right outside and Ah Peks and Lao Gohs are there… so these folks always talking and watching people in and out of this joint. Chiong with care.

Visit this Nana, told me she dont do spexial.
Wasted my time going.

zhellboyz 03-06-2024 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagan (Post 23387135)

Top notch from her :p pls make booking before heading down to find her

sgpiggybank 03-06-2024 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by championbee (Post 23390999)
Visit this Nana, told me she dont do spexial.
Wasted my time going.

u look like police....I go also dun have and then I ask her y no GQ. She say my features and marking of thick skins on toes and fingers shows I am a police...knn...I straight pull her over and grab the D cup....then she say....you should do it earlier so I know you not police....police wun roam me....add 30mins cos no time liao for happy ending....her charges is pocket friendly and worth trying. Looks and body tbh is on the meaty side...service is recommended..

sgpiggybank 03-06-2024 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhellboyz (Post 23392705)
Top notch from her :p pls make booking before heading down to find her

need take 88 then got special? Can pm me her service?