The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone missed the good old Health Centre? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=802885)

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 09:57 AM

Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Remember the days roaming Dragon and others. Relaxing yet sextifying. There's hardly any with same concept available now. :(

sabii 19-01-2021 09:58 AM

Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

overseas, not in SG

stevenash 19-01-2021 10:08 AM

Of cos bro! those r the golden era for cheongster!! Bugis HC my favourite follow by Legend Hc.....

KKSingapore 19-01-2021 10:23 AM

Yup. Legendary.

taumajid2003 19-01-2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgxclusive (Post 20432012)

Remember the days roaming Dragon and others. Relaxing yet sextifying. There's hardly any with same concept available now. :(

I missed it a lot. It no longer exist because of Pigs Aref Pigs doing. They cannot collect more $$$ with HC but can collect more with with new so called SPA...that is my guess

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 10:35 AM

Damn I also miss the Malaysian ladies. Totally different from PRCs.

I always go with my buddy. Relax the whole day and enjoy the special massage.

Nowadays all the Massage centres damn sianz with all the PRCs.

taumajid2003 19-01-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgxclusive (Post 20432071)
Damn I also miss the Malaysian ladies. Totally different from PRCs.

I always go with my buddy. Relax the whole day and enjoy the special massage.

Nowadays all the Massage centres damn sianz with all the PRCs.

It's the ambience and the mood that we really enjoyed at HC. There were big screen showing either movies or just tv shows under the dark surrounding. You lied back on the reclining sofa watching it , sipping away coffee/tea while awaiting your turn for massage with your favourite ML, either local or malaysian. Then after massage, hit the shower and if you hungry, there's dim sums for you...or you just laze the whole day sleeping there , no one will bother you

ReportAndExport 19-01-2021 11:36 AM

oh man..... born too late, only managed to try it in jb, super envy there was once HCs in sg!!!! if some bro has the time to reminisce and wanna take a walk down the memory lane, perhaps can kindly share how are things like in the past?

my experience was great in jb HCs, went to jb spa not sure if its the same HCs as like you guys have experienced. Pay entrance, change, movie rooms, sauna, free flow food/drink, smoked cigar with friends in a jacuzzi, girls come parading out with uncles all occupying the tables. Really enjoyable time..

Xyberduke 19-01-2021 11:51 AM

Bugis Health Centre... Fortune Centre... the birthplace of my massage lust...

I still remember Jenny up till today, her coarse voice, her wild moves, her CFM looks, it has been 20years.

Hardaway1818 19-01-2021 11:59 AM

Totally. Can take a dip in the jacuzzi, followed by sauna. Then shower and rest by the comfy sofas at the TV area. Ordered some drinks and makan. When in mood, arrange for massage.

Good solid massage and all kind of actions. And at standard reasonable prices which are consistent across the board. Dont even have to haggle and nego over it.

Really really missed those times.

careboy 19-01-2021 12:00 PM

Old health centre concept are all licensed meant for real massage and relaxation. But because of too much sexual activity the anti-vice clamped them down. This was the start of small unlicensed shop operated by a single woman. Of cause Istill prefer the old concept wherby you can really relax. You have sauna, hot and cold water pool etc. Now a day you go to massage shop you risk facing the anti vice squad.

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReportAndExport (Post 20432190)
oh man..... born too late, only managed to try it in jb, super envy there was once HCs in sg!!!! if some bro has the time to reminisce and wanna take a walk down the memory lane, perhaps can kindly share how are things like in the past?

my experience was great in jb HCs, went to jb spa not sure if its the same HCs as like you guys have experienced. Pay entrance, change, movie rooms, sauna, free flow food/drink, smoked cigar with friends in a jacuzzi, girls come parading out with uncles all occupying the tables. Really enjoyable time..

Quite similiar lar. I have been to those in KL as well. Damn shiok. Relaxing and sextifying. After 15 years, I can still remember the experience. Damn...we dunn have such now. Malaysia borders going to take a while to reopen. Sianz!!!!

paganwinter 19-01-2021 12:14 PM

yes. bugis hc, youth JC and the one at bukit timah cant remember the
name. no regrets 😊

BroRelax 19-01-2021 12:23 PM

Yes, BHC.

Legendary ICE.

Damn fair, golden long hair, C cup boobies with pink nipples, total wax and can 69 for long long. Her pussy is damn nice.

Giansex 19-01-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paganwinter (Post 20432284)
name. no regrets 😊

Lexon at balmoral

Desmondo 19-01-2021 12:27 PM

I miss Marina South so many beautiful ML there

xiaolong 19-01-2021 02:28 PM

Dickson and Aiko.... yeah, and Lexon... it can be awkward though, sometimes can bump into familiar faces. Lol

PigLayEgg 19-01-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xyberduke (Post 20432221)

I still remember Jenny up till today, her coarse voice, her wild moves, her CFM looks, it has been 20years.

That is also the first HC I visited. I remembered Daisy with her big headlight, her massage is superb and end with very sextisfying ending. I also remembered Eva. Many people said she looks like one of the TVB star in the 90s.
I enjoyed watching the girls walked along the corridor z

taumajid2003 19-01-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by careboy (Post 20432243)
Old health centre concept are all licensed meant for real massage and relaxation. But because of too much sexual activity the anti-vice clamped them down. This was the start of small unlicensed shop operated by a single woman. Of cause Istill prefer the old concept wherby you can really relax. You have sauna, hot and cold water pool etc. Now a day you go to massage shop you risk facing the anti vice squad.

it's areal fuck situation. Then might as well ban massage and SPA just like they ban chewing gum?

taumajid2003 19-01-2021 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PigLayEgg (Post 20432477)
That is also the first HC I visited. I remembered Daisy with her big headlight, her massage is superb and end with very sextisfying ending. I also remembered Eva. Many people said she looks like one of the TVB star in the 90s.
I enjoyed watching the girls walked along the corridor z

observing the girls walking around or came out of the room is the time you eye your next "target" ..I love this part as you will see your type rather than going to one where you have the "surprise" element when counter do the calling

unclewang12345 19-01-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paganwinter (Post 20432284)
name. no regrets 😊

Balmoral?lol

anttay 19-01-2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desmondo (Post 20432304)
I miss Marina South so many beautiful ML there

Dragon and Executive......Prada....apple.....etc.....

res3rv3d 19-01-2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xyberduke (Post 20432221)

Same here Bro, BHC was the place that opened the door to knowing the joy of visiting HCs in the past. Still rem Kat/Cat from BHC. Good proportionate bod, great GFE. Hard to find MLs now that can consistently match the satisfaction of visiting HCs of old.

naughtyboyboy 19-01-2021 03:53 PM

Oh my... really do miss those good old days when I was still young and dangerous, exploring HC and see which better. Did when to bugis, bukit timah, selegie with friend and share experience which lady better and can really play. Also rmb got those mirror that u can look yrself whn doing yr move.. Nw all this is a past n will nv going to hv unless u those clean big Spa. May the border be open again thn we can enjoy those good old days back.

poy1 19-01-2021 04:04 PM

Bugis HC...

I got reminded of youth HC recently.

sgxclusive 19-01-2021 05:39 PM

I remembered going PB (oppo Parkway Parade) as the surrounding is quite quiet. The establishment is not as big or grand compared to Dragon but it is more than enough for me and my buddy to spend our Sunday afternoon.

Big pool, sauna, TV area and of course pretty Malaysia masseurs. I remember got one Ang Pai called Jessy. Petite in size. Can simply carry her around.

Those are the good old days.

newyorker88 19-01-2021 08:57 PM

Still have such in malaysia n Batam. Miss those places due to Covid

res3rv3d 19-01-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20433054)
Still have such in malaysia n Batam. Miss those places due to Covid

The better one I've been to was E2 in KL which has closed, but have not seen any establishment that's anywhere similar in JB sadly

Braxxz 19-01-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taumajid2003 (Post 20432537)
it's areal fuck situation. Then might as well ban massage and SPA just like they ban chewing gum?

Won't be surprised if they do that. Collect license $$ then ban, just like what they did to E-scooter :D

Xander21 19-01-2021 10:51 PM

HC is definitely the best worth the price and service available. The last time a HC I visited besides those in JB was the 1 at balmoral