The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How u feel about the people who look at you when u check in hotel with FL? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60505)

LENS 14-10-2006 09:34 PM

How u feel about the people who look at you when u check in hotel with FL?

Hi bros,

have u felt anything when u check in with FL or check in to bonk FL and the counter uncle/girl give u this look that they know u going to bonk a FL? Sometimes i feel embarrased. Sometimes i wear my shades cos i shy. But some counter staff can't be bothered. Have anyone felt anything like me?

Also sometimes i worry someone i know will see me around those hotels. So nowadays i only go for FL with their own rooms or their homes.

tobi69 14-10-2006 09:42 PM

Re: How u feel about the people who look at you when u check in hotel with FL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LENS
Hi bros,

have u felt anything when u check in with FL or check in to bonk FL and the counter uncle/girl give u this look that they know u going to bonk a FL? Sometimes i feel embarrased. Sometimes i wear my shades cos i shy. But some counter staff can't be bothered. Have anyone felt anything like me?

Also sometimes i worry someone i know will see me around those hotels. So nowadays i only go for FL with their own rooms or their homes.

Haha..bro i think most of us have the same fear..scare someone we know work in the place...usually i only go to the same place...never change..cause roughly i know the faces there..so far no change of staff..everytime the same 1..and i usually have my ipod on..no shades..just pass the ic..sign and walk off..and i try no to have any eye contact wif the ppl there...

DavidCheng 14-10-2006 10:52 PM

I feel very proud. I am urgy and yet I can afford to bed a FL.

Bu||dog 14-10-2006 10:56 PM

怕又要,要了又怕。何苦呢?:d

Shuang_Jie_Gun 14-10-2006 11:49 PM

no need to be shy de,we are not killing ppl ,put fire man.just finding a plc to fufill our desire leh.just go often and get used then wont shy liao.:p

PehEeSang 15-10-2006 12:06 AM

well first i felt abot awkward,but after a few sessions,u wud feel a little indifferent,they also know what we up to & the rooms are being paid for,so just make best use of yr time there man!:)

jemz 15-10-2006 12:07 AM

-_-"

that time i go with my husband, for a change of environment. my idea la. den the guy ask me, "1 hour?"

WAH LAU!! SO INSULTING!!!

den my hubby just keep laughing.... zzzzz....

Siong2 15-10-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jemz
-_-"

that time i go with my husband, for a change of environment. my idea la. den the guy ask me, "1 hour?"

WAH LAU!! SO INSULTING!!!

den my hubby just keep laughing.... zzzzz....

Huh? you doing the checking in? Not your husband? :eek:
Tot normally female will just stand one side and wait de.

giggz83 15-10-2006 12:20 AM

dont care ... dont bother .. can even talk cork with the receptionist. :D

asdfghjkl 15-10-2006 01:13 AM

you need to stay around to look.. following Albert Bandura's social cognitive model of behaviorism.. :p

plman2002 15-10-2006 01:22 AM

Was not feeling sleepy at all even though its 1:21am now.
But seeing yr post make me yawn. Sorry about that.
Bro, do it more often and you wont feel that way liao. :D

cheers,

JPimp 15-10-2006 09:10 AM

Possible scenarios:

some guy is looking at us (me & FL) : " Hmm..maybe I can try and get the FL's contact number"

counter girl: "maybe I should be an FL, get to fuck and probably earn more money"

guy with his FL in the lift: "Fuck! look at what he got ...how come did not see her earlier"

guy with his FL registering at counter: "maybe I can share room with the other guy...possible orgy! hoohoo"

BatistaSG 15-10-2006 09:18 AM

For me, cant be bothered so much.
Pay, take the keys and off I go.

Fat Fatt 15-10-2006 09:59 AM

[QUOTE=LENS]Hi bros,

QUOTE]

Try a hotel where the service is friendlier and already well accustomed to people bring FL.
Try Boon Wah hotel in upper weld road. my fav haunt

Ah Q 15-10-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
no need to be shy de,we are not killing ppl ,put fire man.just finding a plc to fufill our desire leh.just go often and get used then wont shy liao.:p

Agree..actually it depends on which and where the hotel is located. Its SOP at the GL hotels...everyone knows what most of the guests are there for so no need to feel shy. At the classier hotels in the tourist belt may have to be more careful lah as chances of meeting people you know or who recognise you from neighbourhood,workplace,school,church etc higher

Shuang_Jie_Gun 15-10-2006 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah Q
Agree..actually it depends on which and where the hotel is located. Its SOP at the GL hotels...everyone knows what most of the guests are there for so no need to feel shy.

if not ,best can bring home lo.hahaha..:p

DavidCheng 15-10-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siong2
Huh? you doing the checking in? Not your husband? :eek:
Tot normally female will just stand one side and wait de.

She is desperate mah. Don't think we men must always initiate. Don't forget, Singapore women are equally domineering okay. No surprise to hear 1 woman booking 1 room to take on a few men! Woman Power! :eek:

juzjoin 15-10-2006 12:45 PM

walk in, register, pay, enjoyed and f**ked off.... you pay for the room so dun bothered..

ldy_hanger 15-10-2006 01:00 PM

I used to work in the budget hotel and we ( me and my partner) looking at is the lady, we dun usually bother the guy :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun 15-10-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldy_hanger
I used to work in the budget hotel and we ( me and my partner) looking at is the lady, we dun usually bother the guy :)

i will do the same if i were u bro.:)

dap26 15-10-2006 01:15 PM

For me i chap siao the guy or lady at the recept of the hotel as long as i pay for the rm..Maybe they envy me for having such a chio babe to bonk..:p

gremio82 15-10-2006 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
i will do the same if i were u bro.:)

Of course same lah. If not how to be president of syt. It will then be president of sym (sweet young male) :D.

forumer 15-10-2006 01:44 PM

don't say FL... last time i went budget hotel with my sg gf to check in, also the counter guys keep looking. To make it worse, the counter guy was my gf's ex-classmate in school. :cool:

DavidCheng 15-10-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forumer
don't say FL... last time i went budget hotel with my sg gf to check in, also the counter guys keep looking. To make it worse, the counter guy was my gf's ex-classmate in school. :cool:

How can it be worst? Your GF should ask for discount or better room with mirrors everywhere.:D

asdfghjkl 15-10-2006 03:00 PM

easy to find job inside bo? maybe i got sacked can work there.. :rolleyes:

boyboi 15-10-2006 04:31 PM

haha..used to feel paisey...but now no more liao...cos most of the people there know me liao...

rodeo77 15-10-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juzjoin
walk in, register, pay, enjoyed and f**ked off.... you pay for the room so dun bothered..

Tat's the way but then its human nature to feel weird at times though :rolleyes:

sequence79 15-10-2006 04:43 PM

I was wondering if when booking in with FL can request the FL to sign in instead? instead of using our i/c. last time i book a FL, she tell me she forgot her passport (zheng4 jian4) have to use mine. So i wonder if can use the FL's passport to book in instead.

in this way, i will feel more comfortable.

friendster 15-10-2006 05:53 PM

Hmmmm nv go in peak hours there was once i went at peak hours at lavendar need to wait a lobby while they cleaning room, abit paiseh to wait b4 get key...
Best is signed give ic n asap up e lift lol :D

haihaihai 15-10-2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sequence79
I was wondering if when booking in with FL can request the FL to sign in instead? instead of using our i/c. last time i book a FL, she tell me she forgot her passport (zheng4 jian4) have to use mine. So i wonder if can use the FL's passport to book in instead.

in this way, i will feel more comfortable.

yes brother you can use the FL passport to book. i try it before @ hotel 81, they seen dont care at all..... i believe every hotel can also