The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bro needs first timer recommendations. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=282110)

rosario 22-04-2012 12:14 AM

Bro needs first timer recommendations.

Hello Bros, I'm new here and I'm here for first timer recommendations. Can any of you bros give me a contact for a good massage therapist with extras. North preferably.

rosario 22-04-2012 09:49 PM

Re: Bro needs first timer recommendations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosario (Post 7131180)
Hello Bros, I'm new here and I'm here for first timer recommendations. Can any of you bros give me a contact for a good massage therapist with extras. North preferably.

. 91 bro's view my post but none responded. Come one bro's give the newbie a start. Swear will share the adventure.

grey82 22-04-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosario (Post 7131180)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosario (Post 7134135)
. 91 bro's view my post but none responded. Come one bro's give the newbie a start. Swear will share the adventure.

why not u view the threads in this section & PM bros instead?:)

rosario 22-04-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey82 (Post 7134138)
why not u view the threads in this section & PM bros instead?:)

grey82 bro. I posted to other bro's but none responded. Sunday gone by, no action.

bangbangboy2 22-04-2012 11:44 PM

probably cos u in this forum some time already still low points. start by earning points and once u reach bout 50-60, bros here will be willing to share.

earn points by:
1) commandoing to any mp u see then post fr
2) try FL lor, no need points also can get contact

:) points in SBF very impt, good to build up.

rosario 23-04-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangboy2 (Post 7134527)
probably cos u in this forum some time already still low points. start by earning points and once u reach bout 50-60, bros here will be willing to share.

earn points by:
1) commandoing to any mp u see then post fr
2) try FL lor, no need points also can get contact

:) points in SBF very impt, good to build up.

hey bro, yeap been inactive for long. Too much work no time finally got some time now. Will try do as you say.

ShaneLenny 23-04-2012 03:45 AM

Based on the way u are asking,i tink ppl scared their favourite place will be written up in public together with pictures and a map for AV to raid...:eek:

Be discreet like the bro earlier suggested.

turtle_no15 23-04-2012 02:23 PM

good luck bro. maybe you can try driving around and commando some place and intro to us. then more bro will share with you i believe.

thisrocksmysock 24-04-2012 12:28 AM

well, for most people here.. they see a thread started by a newly registered there are several things going through their minds..

1. legit? is this guy some undercover

2. why so lazy, asking for contact straight out instead of searching yourself.

imo, there are many threads in here, and if you are quick and smart enough, you shld be able to figure out the place.

nonetheless, good luck.. i will up you when my power restores to get you started.

cheers