The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   💞Sensual Lynn💞 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=524921)

lynnlynn2525 02-06-2017 11:25 PM

Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Last day of incall (till Tml noon chk out)

Grab your slots fast

Luv
Lynn

lynnlynn2525 03-06-2017 05:37 AM

Incall in town till 12noon

Grab your slot fast

Luv
Lynn

lynnlynn2525 03-06-2017 03:33 PM

companion for this weekend ;)

Feeling lonely? Need someone to talk to n cuddle?

Sensual lynn is here for u to cater to all your needs n fulfill your inner needs

Make a booking with her to spend your weekend escapade, be it 1hr or an overnight session :)

Email for enquiries and discussion.
[email protected]

Luv,
Lynn

LCGOGO 03-06-2017 04:37 PM

Hired Lynn to be a sexy hostess and croupier for clean private event. She is inexperienced in that kind of job but has good attitude and open-minded to learning to do it well. Read in this forum that she has good GFE reputation, so gave her a try.

She arrived on time at the venue. She is not the SYT type, but can get comfortable with her looks. We agreed on the rules and started her service.

Service quality -- 8/10 good positive and learning attitude! Attentive to details and makes us comfortable. Able to learn very fast on the job. Not a time-watcher and very accommodating to us

Strip dance -- 3/10. Inexperienced, did too quickly, so no chance for us to enjoy

Boobs -- 7/10. Natural C cups, did not get to feel, but expect when touching or swinging above you to be very nice

Ass -- 9/10. Nice and round. Her best feature and expect the view during doggy style or reverse cowgirl to be very nice

Overall -- will recommend to bros for private events. She respects herself and values her safety, so bros who want to take advantage of girls with positive attitude and personality, go find someone else. Though she needs more practice, greatly valued her service.

Thank you Lynn!

lynnlynn2525 03-06-2017 05:41 PM

Sensual lynn is here for u to cater to all your needs n fulfill your inner needs

Make a booking with her to spend your weekend escapade, be it 1hr or an overnight session :)

[email protected]

Luv,
Lynn

lynnlynn2525 03-06-2017 09:26 PM

[email protected]

Luv,
Lynn

joncheong 04-06-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnlynn2525 (Post 16014940)

[email protected]

Luv,
Lynn

Love the ass and the way your hair is tied up in this pic sis, and never is lady sexier than when she raises her arm and flaunt clean fair pits :p

69king 04-06-2017 11:24 AM

Lynn a sweet and gentle girl who knows her stuff. Please treat her with respect and sure you will be rewarded.

lynnlynn2525 04-06-2017 03:41 PM

Thanks dear for your compliments,
Looking forward to serving you;)

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Originally Posted by joncheong (Post 16017006)
Love the ass and the way your hair is tied up in this pic sis, and never is lady sexier than when she raises her arm and flaunt clean fair pits :p

sghamham2012 04-06-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnlynn2525 (Post 16018247)

Luv,
Lynn

What's the price for overnight? Say 10pm go club, drink with me, dance with me, make out with me then around 1 head back to room for great sex (2 shots maybe?). And sleep over? Wake up 10 next day and bye bye?

joncheong 04-06-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnlynn2525 (Post 16018247)

Luv,
Lynn

Please don't mention serving me...it's always mutual enjoyment ok sweetie...:p Will find a time hehe

lynnlynn2525 04-06-2017 04:36 PM

- deleted -

lynnlynn2525 04-06-2017 04:38 PM

Possible to email me for more information?;) as I do not recognize by nick

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Originally Posted by joncheong (Post 16018459)
Please don't mention serving me...it's always mutual enjoyment ok sweetie...:p Will find a time hehe

lynnlynn2525 04-06-2017 04:50 PM

Hi

Pls email me at [email protected] for more details:)

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Originally Posted by sghamham2012 (Post 16018395)
What's the price for overnight? Say 10pm go club, drink with me, dance with me, make out with me then around 1 head back to room for great sex (2 shots maybe?). And sleep over? Wake up 10 next day and bye bye?

lynnlynn2525 04-06-2017 04:53 PM

[email protected]

Luv,
Lynn