The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   hotels with lax security (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=872120)

mrKhoi1992 09-04-2022 03:23 AM

hotels with lax security

Bros,

You guys got any suggestions which hotel can check in yourself but bring a girl up without checking her in?.

I tried to sneak in a girl to the room. But front desk got people looking looking. Very hard to sneak girl up.

Any recommendations will be gladly appreciated!

fallen11 09-04-2022 12:48 PM

Re: hotels with lax security

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrKhoi1992 (Post 21206080)
Bros,

You guys got any suggestions which hotel can check in yourself but bring a girl up without checking her in?.

I tried to sneak in a girl to the room. But front desk got people looking looking. Very hard to sneak girl up.

why do u need to sneak a girl in?
she underaged?:eek:

Penguin23 09-04-2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrKhoi1992 (Post 21206080)
Bros,

If you are looking strictly for budget hotels then it is practically impossible.

Some mid-tier hotels have an entrance to guest rooms that cannot be seen from the front desk. My personal favourite from the 201 SBR days was The SouthBridge hotel that is literally just across the road from Kenko. Once you draw out a keycard the entranace is along SBR at the street level itself so tap the card and bring the girl in directly. Rooms used to be around $100/nett but prices may have gone up. Do not select a room on the 2nd floor, because to access that part you need to pass through the main lobby

High-end hotels never have this problem, since they are common facilities like the pool that are open to the public and the guest rooms are directly accessible through a common lift lobby

mrKhoi1992 09-04-2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21206859)
why do u need to sneak a girl in?
she underaged?:eek:

No laa. Want to lessen the chance of people seeing if got any investigation or smth.

Werdna70 09-04-2022 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 21207250)
If you are looking strictly for budget hotels then it is practically impossible.

Some mid-tier hotels have an entrance to guest rooms that cannot be seen from the front desk. My personal favourite from the 201 SBR days was The SouthBridge hotel that is literally just across the road from Kenko. Once you draw out a keycard the entranace is along SBR at the street level itself so tap the card and bring the girl in directly. Rooms used to be around $100/nett but prices may have gone up. Do not select a room on the 2nd floor, because to access that part you need to pass through the main lobby

High-end hotels never have this problem, since they are common facilities like the pool that are open to the public and the guest rooms are directly accessible through a common lift lobby

Bro Penguin 23 is correct, higher end hotel tends to be more liberal of having guest bring in unregistered visitors in.
I would typically registered as single occupant, then meet my FWB for lunch at the hotel restaurant, then we’ll casually stroll to the lift & make our way up to the room. So far no issue.
Also from a previous visit, I have kept an extra room card & holder for my FWB to keep & to flash to the security if sway sway kanna check. 😅

Penguin23 11-04-2022 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werdna70 (Post 21207807)
Bro Penguin 23 is correct, higher end hotel tends to be more liberal of having guest bring in unregistered visitors in.
I would typically registered as single occupant, then meet my FWB for lunch at the hotel restaurant, then we’ll casually stroll to the lift & make our way up to the room. So far no issue.
Also from a previous visit, I have kept an extra room card & holder for my FWB to keep & to flash to the security if sway sway kanna check. 😅

All hotels have House Rules, which that you are fully entitled to ask for even if you are not a paying guest.

Generally high-end hotels have an evening "cut-off" time so if you bring a guest before, say, 10pm there will be no questions asked but once that hour nears, then the doorman is likely to ask if your companion is a registered guest.

Budget hotels do not have such a clause in their House Rules, so every guest must be registered against a room, hence they are within their rights to ask.

Jakee 11-04-2022 10:12 PM

Hi guys, just want to ask if there's any restrictions bringing a fdw maid to hotels?

BushTracker 13-04-2022 02:24 PM

Some hotels have restaurants or function rooms at intermediate floors. Just say you are going to the restaurant or function room but take guest lifts directly to room lor.

gerrychua 15-04-2022 06:46 PM

Yes, i know of one hotel....
PM me if interested

Cuntworth 17-04-2022 12:20 PM

Now most hotels dun need to check in guests Liao wor

DJPY 19-04-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrKhoi1992 (Post 21207541)
No laa. Want to lessen the chance of people seeing if got any investigation or smth.

What I do sometimes is leave a key card at the reception and the guest name. She goes to recept, register herself, ask them for the key card. Sometimes the front desk will call to confirm when she is there to collect the keycard.

riotspace 24-04-2022 10:10 PM

Hi bros, M social Hotel the lift up to the floors is further away from reception so easy to sneak girl in after you register. Hotel Boss also got big lobby like business Hotel type. Many people come and go so can just bring a guest up easily. Do share here if there's more. Sharing is caring

rizwano 25-04-2022 08:19 PM

Hotel G, hotel boss also can sneak in. But need to have key card to access lift

sceneexplorer 28-06-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizwano (Post 21245739)
Hotel G, hotel boss also can sneak in. But need to have key card to access lift

yeah no questions and no card is just a few 5-star places (i.e. hyatt)

bignehneh 28-06-2022 08:10 PM

Hotel got no rights to question. Usually I will ask hotel for 2-3 access cards. 1 can give to FL, ML or gf. They come as and when they like. No questions asked