The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GL Vs Dome1 Vs Dome2 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=912408)

Smartboy007 21-12-2022 06:02 AM

GL Vs Dome1 Vs Dome2

If we can chose girls directly in GL, why do we need to depend highly filtered FL photos. Can anyone throw some lights on this topic.

Smartboy007 21-12-2022 06:06 AM

If anyone want quick session, probably less than 30 min, and can't spend more money, it is always better to chose GL. If someone ready to pay 150, and want long sessions and likes to compare the girls on the basis of services they are offered. It is better to chose FL. Any other thoughts?

GN007SG 21-12-2022 07:46 AM

Re: GL Vs Dome1 Vs Dome2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartboy007 (Post 21916480)
If we can chose girls directly in GL, why do we need to depend highly filtered FL photos. Can anyone throw some lights on this topic.

some like window shopping
some like online shopping
:D

ok.. lets see
1) environment/location/discrete
2) possibly some FL are some net idol/influencer/model or so they say
3) do's and dont's are listed for FL (if they are accurate)
4) some can get pressured going to fish tanks its like shopping and getting pestered by salesman offering their assistance and opinion while FL is like browsing the goods online for specific specs then ordering the goods if you like what you see

unfit 21-12-2022 11:45 AM

Geylang legal joint

Seeing and believing

Freelance

Photoshop

Switch and Bait

Actually health check is the main concern

my 2ml worth of semen :p

GeylangWander2 21-12-2022 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartboy007 (Post 21916480)
If anyone want quick session, probably less than 30 min, and can't spend more money, it is always better to chose GL. If someone ready to pay 150, and want long sessions and likes to compare the girls on the basis of services they are offered. It is better to chose FL. Any other thoughts?

If u want long session just extend geylang girl la

Geylang is much better then dome 1/2

Geylang have to walk, search each house, deal with rude okt and u have to search multiple times to see the popular girls because their always working.......its like treasure hunting sometimes, searching for cheap and good or good enough....its like an adventure

Dome 1 is much easier to choose online, location can also be better if you dont stay near geylang. but each bonk is 2 to 3 times more expensive. When u get lousy bonk ur money wasted 2 to 3 times also. No chance to walk about and search for treasure/hunt for girls which i find is part of the fun. No health checkup.

Dome 2 just avoid la, too many scam, too many fake pic and too many fake fr. Only can go if u have reliable sources of infomation

Ahboy113 21-12-2022 12:26 PM

GL - have Health Check

See real person and decide whether suits your taste, can walk in and wait for your turn. Can extend timing if needed. GL FR are much much more genuine and accurate.

FL - No Health check
See PS photo, have to guess/imagined how she will look like in real person. Some hotel require check in. Some apartments with lots of CCTV.

Miss more than hit for FL for my case, but also hit some very good FL. Good to have a few friends and share each other FR to avoid waste time, money and sperm.

Have to book early in the morning or one day before for some angpai FL, good for those that can plan your schedule. If last mins cancelled will get blacklisted. Means in Future this OKT has good FL likely you no chance to book.

Have to look out and avoid fake FR

ProSexer120 21-12-2022 02:37 PM

Recently I tried this FL1 girl called Kiwi, pic makes me damn horny go there tho same person but she looks like a japanese milf, face ok body bak bak, look at hp for a long time, I undress and shower myself. Big boobs tho enhanced but soft, I think she is new in this trade as she don't seems to be experienced. Got cbj, lip kiss, painting. Not a good bonk. In fact almost all the FL1&2 are usually not good bonks. At the moment I don't even have 1 ml of semen to spare :p HaHa!

Ahboy113 21-12-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProSexer120 (Post 21917618)
Recently I tried this FL1 girl called Kiwi, pic makes me damn horny go there tho same person but she looks like a japanese milf, face ok body bak bak, look at hp for a long time, I undress and shower myself. Big boobs tho enhanced but soft, I think she is new in this trade as she don't seems to be experienced. Got cbj, lip kiss, painting. Not a good bonk. In fact almost all the FL1&2 are usually not good bonks. At the moment I don't even have 1 ml of semen to spare :p HaHa!

Now body they also PS to slimmer. Sigh…
From photo Kiwi looks damn chio.

jblnonstop 21-12-2022 03:04 PM

I believe its more for the feeling awkward for me.

Choosing from photo the girls cannot see me. Choosing at fish tank, like degrading choosing animals.

I agree with the preference for service. GL more for quick fix. FL dome more for GFE.

Also agree with health safety concerns. But I always caps on la although not 100%.

lucidlucifer 21-12-2022 07:12 PM

If time and money is not a concern

I would prefer dome1 as the cai there are lower mileage

But nowadays with all those overly excessive filters and yester-years photos, G-town is a safer bet

p u r e 21-12-2022 10:52 PM

Geylang is the no brainer winner

Piak Dome 1 1x can piak there 2-3x.

Like the girl can visit again for quite a long time. Dome 1 come SG for few weeks only.

Plus health check

BatamBro 22-12-2022 03:13 AM

health and safety wise - gtown
best to read fr before going
some of the ladies smile behind the fish tank
go in room alr then everything cannot or show attitude
gfe depends on your bond with girl + she see ur face / looks also la
some say gtown quality drop overtime but at that price point .. what you expect..
decent price point + get to fuck with low expectations

plantronic 22-12-2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 21919188)
health and safety wise - gtown
best to read fr before going
some of the ladies smile behind the fish tank
go in room alr then everything cannot or show attitude
gfe depends on your bond with girl + she see ur face / looks also la
some say gtown quality drop overtime but at that price point .. what you expect..
decent price point + get to fuck with low expectations

caution dont hope too high from past fr
if wl starts to get more regulars then the service level will drop
about half pioneer batch good wl is already like that
why? the good wl often gets 2x to 3x more per day so can afford to show attitude.
easy to learn about who is who in any shop by taking a session with the wl you see sitting around after a few visit then she surely has less and is more grateful if you call her and often willing to talk about who is who

bonkning 25-12-2022 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblnonstop (Post 21917696)
I believe its more for the feeling awkward for me.

Choosing from photo the girls cannot see me. Choosing at fish tank, like degrading choosing animals.
100%.

cheong a few more times then everything will feel natural like walk in the park

unfit 25-12-2022 09:29 AM

going FL is like

life is a box of chocolates

you never know what you gonna get

but usually upon door open

90% shocked 😲 :eek: