The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.online/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.online/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Lonely Chiongster (https://sbfsg.online/showthread.php?t=790746)

MrFuck 24-09-2020 10:43 PM

The Lonely Chiongster
 
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?

pearlnjewel 25-09-2020 09:26 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20232402)
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue
chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?

Hi bro, how old are you?

I can relate to you. I'm living a double life like you too haha. No one knows my double life except my friends and I go to siam diu and ktv together. There is nothing we can do now except to become the type of girls they want. They want strong character, good at articulating and they must like you. The last point is subjective depending on each girl preference, be yourself and as one bro here shared, always be selfless and no expectation of sex, only treat them as friend. If the girl get closer to become gf eventually give sex good.

The truth is likely you can't easily get sex from normal girl in today environment. I have no manual for that too. Just focus on doing what you like in your career. You may find out tomorrow that you have stage 4 cancer and left with months to live. Enjoy today and do what you want, go out with friends.

I can say I slowly got used to become OK with not having gf since I am nearing 30s soon. I am sure many brow here struggle everyday. But doesnt mean any girl has to give sex. Go massage parlour or prostitute if really cannot tahan. Better than being malign for crime.

Technology has made girls assume supremacy in today's courting, they see many guys like their profile or chat them up and they want to run. If one day the girl find out that in their lifetime there is only one guy chatting the girl up it will become supply and demand, even if that only guy is normal like you and I, the girl will like you because supply and demand. There are too many choices for the girls nowadays. They want guys to stand out.

I try to stop going to prostitute because the reward screws the mind to become less confident with normal girls.

larue 25-09-2020 09:48 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Learn to love yourself. Make changes to your life. Just start with one thing, one little thing. Anything you've been wanting to change for a while but never got round to it.

You'll be much happier.

Odds are you won't do and continue to wallow because that's what most guys do. Remember there is no prize for self or mutual consolation.

You seem reasonably intelligent, it should be easier for you to make the change.

男人不坏, 女人不爱.

Of course don't take the 坏 too literally unless you truly are bad. You get the picture.

MrFuck 25-09-2020 10:13 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlnjewel (Post 20233017)
Hi bro, how old are you?

I can relate to you. I'm living a double life like you too haha. No one knows my double life except my friends and I go to siam diu and ktv together. There is nothing we can do now except to become the type of girls they want. They want strong character, good at articulating and they must like you. The last point is subjective depending on each girl preference, be yourself and as one bro here shared, always be selfless and no expectation of sex, only treat them as friend. If the girl get closer to become gf eventually give sex good.

The truth is likely you can't easily get sex from normal girl in today environment. I have no manual for that too. Just focus on doing what you like in your career. You may find out tomorrow that you have stage 4 cancer and left with months to live. Enjoy today and do what you want, go out with friends.

I can say I slowly got used to become OK with not having gf since I am nearing 30s soon. I am sure many brow here struggle everyday. But doesnt mean any girl has to give sex. Go massage parlour or prostitute if really cannot tahan. Better than being malign for crime.

Technology has made girls assume supremacy in today's courting, they see many guys like their profile or chat them up and they want to run. If one day the girl find out that in their lifetime there is only one guy chatting the girl up it will become supply and demand, even if that only guy is normal like you and I, the girl will like you because supply and demand. There are too many choices for the girls nowadays. They want guys to stand out.

Also it is like a numbers game, selling to 100 girls maybe you lucky you will get only one sale. Its tough work. Everyday have to follow up make sure the girl remembers you. It's like an art in courtship. Slowly you will find the way.

I try to stop going to prostitute because the reward screws the mind to become less confident with normal girls. I don't know why is that for me. Unless I realise I am on hyperactive overdrive mode due to no sex for too long then I will visit massage girls once in a while. When hyperactive mood due to no sex sometimes will say wrong things.

At least you got friends to go Siam Diu/KTV and chiong with. I'm doing it alone because my circle of friends aren't that sort of people, they're fairly successful in their lives, all happy with their partners and settling down. Haha I don't stereotype what a girl wants, I just know that I'm not their type and I'm not lucky enough to find someone who can accept me for who I am. Yea well, I have a handful of platonic female friends, experience have taught me not to stray beyond that zone with them. So I satisfy my biological needs with FLs.

Yea, focusing on my career is the name of the game (: Haha, I no longer go out much with my friends since I'm not on similar wavelengths with them, and I'm most usually the 3rd/5th/7th wheel when we all hang out together.

I'm nearing 30 as well haha! Yea I agree, I do frequent FLs but they're getting really expensive and limited no thanks to Covid19.

Haha, I'm not really bothered with the art anymore. Being hurt and burnt too many times already. I think I'll just be satisfy that at least I'm not wheelchair bound or bed ridden and can visit FLs, and MLs when my vitamin M allows.

MrFuck 25-09-2020 10:16 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 20233058)
Learn to love yourself. Make changes to your life. Just start with one thing, one little thing. Anything you've been wanting to change for a while but never got round to it.

You'll be much happier.

Odds are you won't do and continue to wallow because that's what most guys do. Remember there is no prize for self or mutual consolation.

You seem reasonably intelligent, it should be easier for you to make the change.

男人不坏, 女人不爱.

Of course don't take the 坏 too literally unless you truly are bad. You get the picture.

Totally agree with you. Hmmm, that's a nice advice, I've always wanted to learn Japanese to open up the option of migrating to Japan, the ultimate solo country to live.

I don't see this as wallowing, I see it more as venting, and I do feel better after I wrote this and letting it out. I hope other bros will do the same.

Thanks! Shall look into learning Japanese.

pearlnjewel 25-09-2020 10:53 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20233097)
At least you got friends to go Siam Diu/KTV and chiong with. I'm doing it alone because my circle of friends aren't that sort of people, they're fairly successful in their lives, all happy with their partners and settling down. Haha I don't stereotype what a girl wants, I just know that I'm not their type and I'm not lucky enough to find someone who can accept me for who I am. Yea well, I have a handful of platonic female friends, experience have taught me not to stray beyond that zone with them. So I satisfy my biological needs with FLs.

Yea, focusing on my career is the name of the game (: Haha, I no longer go out much with my friends since I'm not on similar wavelengths with them, and I'm most usually the 3rd/5th/7th wheel when we all hang out together.

I'm nearing 30 as well haha! Yea I agree, I do frequent FLs but they're getting really expensive and limited no thanks to Covid19.

Haha, I'm not really bothered with the art anymore. Being hurt and burnt too many times already. I think I'll just be satisfy that at least I'm not wheelchair bound or bed ridden and can visit FLs, and MLs when my vitamin M allows.


Haha I go siam diu ktv with colleagues, once you open up to your colleagues you will find out that they are naughty as you are and can go together to share the cost. So far siam diu more ex than ktv and both no chance of getting laid. Sounds like your friends all 'seem' successful and those are the guys the girls want. I know the jealous feel especially if the girlfriends are hot. Learn from the guys lol. Ya I know the different wavelength because the girls and guys got each other and talking about settle down baby and stuff.

If you go overseas alone chances are you might be very lonely there. Have a try maybe it will turn out good for you. Just don't have the expectation to find some girlfriend there.

Ya the art of courting is nonsense. You can ignore it.

Why are you burnt? Haha all guys get burnt. Me too. Ghosting by girls. Share your burnt stories.

Rent a hot girlfriend telling your couple friends you both are friends only next time if need to hang out together with them again and you don't want to feel like 3rd 5th 7th wheel. But you and the girlfriend you rent act like sweet couple to make the other girls and guys jealous. This money need to spend one. Sometimes for breakthrough. Also for the fun of it.

I have

larue 25-09-2020 10:53 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20233100)
Totally agree with you. Hmmm, that's a nice advice, I've always wanted to learn Japanese to open up the option of migrating to Japan, the ultimate solo country to live.

I don't see this as wallowing, I see it more as venting, and I do feel better after I wrote this and letting it out. I hope other bros will do the same.

Thanks! Shall look into learning Japanese.

As a starter, I would actually recommend something much more bite sized than learning a new language. Something much more achievable, and let it roll from there.

Don't set hard to attain goals unless you know you can reach them otherwise you're just setting yourself up to fail. But you know you best.

MrFuck 25-09-2020 11:10 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlnjewel (Post 20233168)
Haha I go siam diu ktv with colleagues, once you open up to your colleagues you will find out that they are naughty as you are and can go together to share the cost. So far siam diu more ex than ktv and both no chance of getting laid. Sounds like your friends all 'seem' successful and those are the guys the girls want. I know the jealous feel especially if the girlfriends are hot. Learn from the guys lol. Ya I know the different wavelength because the girls and guys got each other and talking about settle down baby and stuff.

If you go overseas alone chances are you might be very lonely there, I done that. I missed the FLS in Singapore during that time. Have a try maybe it will turn out good for you. Just don't have the expectation to find some girlfriend there.

Ya the art of courting is nonsense. You can ignore it.

Why are you burnt? Haha all guys get burnt. Me too. Ghosting by girls. Share your burnt stories.

Rent a hot girlfriend telling your couple friends you both are friends only next time if need to hang out together with them again and you don't want to feel like 3rd 5th 7th wheel. But you and the girlfriend you rent act like sweet couple to make the other girls and guys jealous. This money need to spend one. Sometimes for breakthrough.

Haha my colleagues mostly females. My male colleagues are all pretty high fliers as well, so they don't venture these places as well.

Haha, hard to learn when its really down to genetics for me. Yea that's why.

Haha, I'm already pretty lonely here anyway, well except for my long suffering parents haha! Yea will go with an open mind.

Haha! One of the worst burnt story on top of my head is this girl faking that she received a phone call from her friend, then saying that she needs to leave half way, we were suppose to get drinks after dinner. Of course, this is not before she ordered and ate to her hearts content. We were eating hotpot by the way haha. I was ghosted immediately when she left in a cab. The bill was close to 200 bucks, and though we agreed to go Dutch, she ghosted me le :'D

Nah, I don't set out to make my friends jealous or whatever.

pearlnjewel 25-09-2020 11:25 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20233194)
Haha my colleagues mostly females. My male colleagues are all pretty high fliers as well, so they don't venture these places as well.

Haha, hard to learn when its really down to genetics for me. Yea that's why.

Haha, I'm already pretty lonely here anyway, well except for my long suffering parents haha! Yea will go with an open mind.

Haha! One of the worst burnt story on top of my head is this girl faking that she received a phone call from her friend, then saying that she needs to leave half way, we were suppose to get drinks after dinner. Of course, this is not before she ordered and ate to her hearts content. We were eating hotpot by the way haha. I was ghosted immediately when she left in a cab. The bill was close to 200 bucks, and though we agreed to go Dutch, she ghosted me le :'D

Nah, I don't set out to make my friends jealous or whatever.


Sorry to hear that the girl ghosted you this way, she probably can't bring herself to tell you she not interested. And I think usually the guy should, if possible must not suggest to go Dutch on first date. Girls will lose interest if a guy suggest to go Dutch on first date, unless the girl herself suggested Dutch then OK. Glad you seen through her real colour, don't sad bro I here for you listening ears haha, If you need lol. Bad go away, something else maybe good will come.

I am very generous with girls on first few dates, like investment, if one or 2 dates later I feel that the girl is not interested and out for free meal I will kick them away. Most girls are not out to cheat meals. Except for some pretty girls and lazy free loader.

If you are lonely I think you haven't found something that you like to do yet.

MrFuck 25-09-2020 11:37 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
[/QUOTE]Sorry to hear that the girl ghosted you this way, she probably can't bring herself to tell you she not interested. And I think usually the guy should, if possible must not suggest to go Dutch on first date. Girls will lose interest if a guy suggest to go Dutch on first date, unless the girl herself suggested Dutch then OK. Glad you seen through her real colour, don't sad bro I here for you listening ears haha, If you need lol. Bad go away, something else maybe good will come.

I am very generous with girls on first few dates, like investment, if one or 2 dates later I feel that the girl is not interested and out for free meal I will kick them away. Most girls are not out to cheat meals. Except for some pretty girls and lazy free loader.

If you are lonely I think you haven't found something that you like to do yet. Recently I was playing a game with international gamers girls and boys from Canada USA Australia UK asean Korea Japan etc. The game is so fun I felt like I am in my childhood again. I I had a lot of things to do to fight the war in the game and prevent attack. Upgrade and invade others. I forgotten about sex and loneliness.[/QUOTE]

Yea she suggested going Dutch, I usually pay for the first date anyway.

Haha well, at least you have the 1 - 2 dates later. Mine don't usually make it past the first date. Well so... may be the problem is me (: haha

Thanks for the invite. I don't usually play computer games. I usually exercise in my free time instead haha. Computer games doesn't really interest me, thanks though! Appreciate your advices!

pearlnjewel 25-09-2020 11:43 AM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20233229)
Yea she suggested going Dutch, I usually pay for the first date anyway.

Haha well, at least you have the 1 - 2 dates later. Mine don't usually make it past the first date. Well so... may be the problem is me (: haha

She suggested Dutch and ghosted you nice one she's a bitch. Glad you don't mix with such bitch anymore. Maybe she thinks it's fine for you to just pay the meal anyway afterwards and she don't want to further interact due to awkwardness. She's awkward doesn't mean you are. She has No responsibility for words she said at all, no integrity.

No lah usually I have no dates, I say this want to make myself look good only. Gaki gong Gaki song.

Everyday is a struggle I know. Slowly it doesn't feel like a struggle anymore.

Have a blast once the border reopens. Chiong until you drop. Now prices too unreasonable, and fake pictures also

Pictionary 25-09-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20232402)
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?

Cannot relate any of these now. I overcame all of what u are relating to even after the burdened and well packaged talkings here which eventually means nothing at all.

So if u still cannot provide any entertainment or story, dun bother to talk to me. And that includes u pearljewel. Absolute waste of time.

And those who are not happy, dun lecture me with the zappings. U toxic ur business, dun drag ppl down with ur toxicity. Convince with your actions, not ur preachy talkings.

maleescort7 26-09-2020 04:34 PM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
There are thousands of men around spending the same life including myself. You guys have/had a dating experience atleast, i did not have/had it (yes, never). I consider myself below-average looking person in terms of looks, color, body, and overall personality. Money is also an issue. So, i am a perfect piece of shit that deserves to be lonely. But it does not mean i am the only shit here. I daily see couples where one partner is below-average looking same as me but having a relationship. I never had any gf nor date. May be its because i am not a Simp hahaha. I am 29 now and i was virgin three years ago (till 26). Yes, i never touched a girl nor talked to girl in those 26 years. Then, i decided to surf dating apps and find hookups only. I made my mind not to indulge in any bitch argument/fight on daily basis, stay alone, be lonely, calm, and fuck the opportunity. I have had few hookups and everything ended right after the bed play and this was what i exactly wanted. Then i decided to go to MLs or FLs to fulfill needs and stopped using apps. I am decent and well groomed man in my friends circle (in reality, i was the same till three years ago). I think many many people are having this type of life. For me, i am happy, satisfied, and decided to be single for the rest of my life. If money remains the issue, i will continue the same life. If money will not be an issue in future, i will continue the same life with few upgrades in quality and quantity accordingly.

Xgenre 26-09-2020 04:37 PM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Better to be a lonely chiongster than to risk having friends who spill the beans on you. Worst still if such friends add salt and pepper on the things they say. Same reason as why some guys use a 2nd line for chiongster acitivities. So that they can protect their personal lives.

taintede 26-09-2020 04:53 PM

Re: The Lonely Chiongster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20232402)
I think a lot of bros can relate to this; the feeling of being a lonely chiongster. Most of us live double lives; in our public persona, we are probably seen as someone decent and no one would actually believe we are paying for sex, but well, we are.

For myself, I'm from a decent middle class family, and I've always seen as a "good boy" in everyone's eyes, from schooling days all the way to my working place. Everyone sees me as the good innocent boy. At the same time, I am pretty undesirable, I'm everything opposite of the ideal image of a man. Opposite of tall, good looking, rich, talents, and normal. None of my dates go beyond the 1st date, I've been ghosted countless times both in real life and online, I've never been in any relationship before, and none of my friends are keen on introducing me to anybody. In that sense, no one pays attention to my love life, I'm just an unimpressionable good boy in their eyes whom they will deem not good enough for their friends, and that I will eventually find someone, but nobody wants to be that someone. That's okay, I've accepted it.

But I got to say, I foresee my road ahead to be a pretty lonely one, I will continue chiong because I have pretty high sex drive, but it will all be off the radar. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this double life for as long as possible.

Any bros out here living a "double life" as well?

ts, have you ever tried dating foreign girls?

of course there are scammers, but there are some real gems as well. my rule is never send money until meet up (and shots fired...)

for example, my current one(started way before covid19):

- know from some online dating website
- 16+ virgin when i know her
- at least 7/10 village girl looks. if makeup and dress easily 8-9/10
- chat and video call less than $10 a month, just top up her prepaid
- meet her and family, buy gifts, dinner, new phone for her, total spent less than $500. take her virginity liao
- after first meet, every now and then she will ask for money, but overall on average less than $300 a month
- if calculate by 'shots', i think less than $50 each including airfare and hotel stay. some more is no condom, young tight-like-virgin type

this is also not a normal relationship. anytime can video call her check where she is, whenever she go out will tell me. and when we meet up anytime i can just pull her to bed, no need play nice or foreplay all that.

when kc-ing them after chatting a while, i just ask the hard questions also. are you still virgin? if i fly to meet you, will you stay with me in hotel? i have high sex drive, can you accept? questions we don't ask if date locally

this is just one, i up a few like these already... and i'm definitely below average on looks.


of course you can still chiong locally once this lockdown over, but i think i was in the same stage as you previously, just chionging without long-term benefits. if you date a few foreigners, maybe you will feel a bit better about the future.


(p.s. bringing them to singpaore for holiday is fine, but don't ever marry them in singapore. once they localized they'll be no better than the local girls)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022