The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=79874)

lightning 01-01-2008 09:53 PM

Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Have spotted this gal at coffeeshop and wow as i walk with her down the street. All the way there are people keeping their glued to this gorgeous babe and even catwhisered at her. Armed with 36C gravity defying delicious boobs, devil like figure and face of an angel. Her eyes can melt any men who look right into her eyes. once she walked on the street there are 3 sport cars halted in front of her awaiting to pick up her. Although I did not have BBBJ from her, I just can't get enough of her body. She has a natural flowerly fragrance emit from her body, mild but intoxicating. I painted her and her cunt was sweet tasting compared to the rest I had before. lots of honey flowing from her love hole. According to her, it has been a very long time everyone has ever made her cream. So anyone willing to put down a challenge to make her cummed:D. The only downside is that she charges $100 per session, cos she could easily have customers paying her more than 200, cos of her beauty. She opens some fashion shop back in her hometown. Few bros who were with me had looked at the beauty, I brought with amazement:D

Chen Chen
Looks: 9/10(head turner with actress looks and elegance)
Boobs 36C (defy gravity even W/O bra)
figure 36 24 34 (fantastic figure)
painting yes
fingering no
freching yes
damage $100
RTF 2 times already (just can't get enuff of her)

nicholas.2429 01-01-2008 10:00 PM

Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

sounds very delicious...
bro you describe her like an angel...

can share the contact? would like to try...

assrammer 01-01-2008 10:15 PM

hey bro lightning, long time no see, always got good find man, how do you do it?

lightning 01-01-2008 10:17 PM

Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys espcieally handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy

nicholas.2429 01-01-2008 10:23 PM

i am onli 24...

lightning 01-01-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assrammer (Post 2498546)
hey bro lightning, long time no see, always got good find man, how do you do it?

Me fine thanks bro. its a matter of lady luck:D she is young and beautiful. later PM u her contact;)

silent_hunter 01-01-2008 11:08 PM

lucky men.

Show Stopper 02-01-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightning (Post 2498552)
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys especially handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy

Wow...she gt strict requirements leh! But bro...wat if u gave her contact to those who are either too old or not handsome? Coz normally we arrange for a slot..book rm 1st then sms the FL the rm no. ...dun tell me she will reject the guy who does not meet her requirements by walking away immediately after seeing him? :confused: Or...she wants to meet up with her potential customer 1st outside her preferred hotel b4 deciding whether to accept???

gameboy3799 02-01-2008 03:16 AM

Bro, your PM box full liao, you released 3 good gems on different thread in a day, no wonder your inbox are fulled. Waiting for your release of her contact for this Extraordinaire Fashion Gal. :D

LordHorny 02-01-2008 03:45 AM

Good FR U lucky man, would love to try her :D

Digistras 02-01-2008 04:05 AM

Hi Bro lightning, may I have the pleasure to try this great gal? Hope u dun mind my rep points...sorry...promise to post FR once done. Hope to get her contact.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks a lot bro! Appreciate it!

lightning 02-01-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Show Stopper (Post 2498773)
Wow...she gt strict requirements leh! But bro...wat if u gave her contact to those who are either too old or not handsome? Coz normally we arrange for a slot..book rm 1st then sms the FL the rm no. ...dun tell me she will reject the guy who does not meet her requirements by walking away immediately after seeing him? :confused: Or...she wants to meet up with her potential customer 1st outside her preferred hotel b4 deciding whether to accept???

So if i have post her requirements here, so the rest of bros should be "auto" a bit to know whether to ask her number. sorry to the rest as i merely just state on behalf of her likings only:o

GhostRay 02-01-2008 09:02 AM

me me me!!!

aman 02-01-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostRay (Post 2499144)
me me me!!!

this gal you can....me Auto a bit:D

lglg666 02-01-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightning (Post 2498552)
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys espcieally handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy

Hi bro,

Aiya....I can only drooled and envy you younger bros, becoz me "Ah Pek".

Anyway I am sure when we sit in J25 coffeeshop again, can aim for other

gals. Happy bonking!!!