The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer. (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=483404)

hugs 08-08-2016 06:43 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 14941265)
I can measure for you, buy for you, put on for you, then take off for you...
Steady Boh?
:D

But you have to do that blindfolded, business shirt unbottoned, in fitted jeans and with hands cuffed:p

hugs 08-08-2016 06:47 PM

Johnbass, what is your Singlish? Can open a thread to conduct lesson mah?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDDman (Post 14941414)
Can teach me how to speeaking like Tiagong #1 JOHN B A S S ?

His Singlish DARNED POWDERFUL.....😨

SAFFRONnation 08-08-2016 07:00 PM

Sexi jiejie

I sense you have an ultra strong fetish for certain foreplays.......primitive as it is - you are powerfully SEXY 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugs (Post 14941415)
But you have to do that blindfolded, business shirt unbottoned, in fitted jeans and with hands cuffed:p

hugs 08-08-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation (Post 14941487)
Sexi jiejie

I sense you have an ultra strong fetish for certain foreplays.......primitive as it is - you are powerfully SEXY ������

I did try to be a sweet thing too but I got bored. Taking charge wakes my senses:)

I can be a sub for only a short while. I can be a dom for much longer:)

SAFFRONnation 08-08-2016 07:45 PM

Sexy jiejie

Powerful statement - you are worthy of sammy laojiao status.

My entire army is behind you - as of now......🙏🙏🙏

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugs (Post 14941522)
I did try to be a sweet thing too but I got bored. Taking charge wakes my senses:)

I can be a sub for only a short while. I can be a dom for much longer:)

FunnyHippo 08-08-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation (Post 14941351)
Hippo is that a Pokemon bra ??? 🤔🤔🤔

Please check with Johnbass...
I think IT is wearing that bra now while thinking of SL...

BADDDman 08-08-2016 08:34 PM

I don't know if they are low sex drive or IQ zero - but these SI GINNAS seriously LOOKINGAROUND - for some strange looking monsters......lol 😨

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookingaround (Post 14940383)
All these Si ginna has low sex drive and Iq don't know high bor! Mostly pui pui one!:D you shd teach them to catch chiobu or guaibu ma! Catch carton for fuck?:D

Johnbass 08-08-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDDman (Post 14941789)
I don't know if they are low sex drive or IQ zero - but these SI GINNAS seriously LOOKINGAROUND - for some strange looking monsters......lol 😨

You can ask Hippo and seabass...
Which one is low sex drive, which one is IQ zero...

sex crusader 09-08-2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation (Post 14941662)
Sexy jiejie

Powerful statement - you are worthy of sammy laojiao status.

My entire army is behind you - as of now......🙏🙏🙏

Tiagong samster hug got no lanjiao ler! :D Dont believe u ask JB lor! Me passing by nia!:D

seabass 09-08-2016 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 14942477)
Tiagong samster hug got no lanjiao ler! :D Dont believe u ask JB lor! Me passing by nia!:D

Want to check with IT but IT is busy till the next day, National Day is one of those Super peak period for IT at Little India, and IT does not even need a high IQ or sex drive to make a killing serving the dunken blanglas

hugs 09-08-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 14942477)

Samster hug is who? Is it me? I am samster Hugs.

Why ask JB? I have never met him so he won't be able to give correct info about me.

Even you also reacted. No wonder my phone so busy last night. To make it clear, loverboys, I am not buying Pokemon bra.

BADDDman 09-08-2016 11:13 AM

Sexy HUGS

So you go BRA-LESS ??? 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugs (Post 14943292)

Why ask JB? I have never met him so he won't be able to give correct info about me.

Even you also reacted. No wonder my phone so busy last night. To make it clear, loverboys, I am not buying Pokemon bra.

sex crusader 09-08-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seabass (Post 14942654)
Want to check with IT but IT is busy till the next day, National Day is one of those Super peak period for IT at Little India, and IT does not even need a high IQ or sex drive to make a killing serving the dunken blanglas

Tiagong mata banned alcohol ler at little India ! But desker Rd that area ok wor!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugs (Post 14943292)

Paiseh....this was written under the intoxication of alcohol ! Couldn't type the 'S' alphabet !:D Errr.....I am not into bra de ler!

hugs 09-08-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 14943627)
Tiagong mata banned alcohol ler at little India ! But desker Rd that area ok wor!:D

Paiseh....this was written under the intoxication of alcohol ! Couldn't type the 'S' alphabet !:D Errr.....I am not into bra de ler!

Not into bra...I like!:p

hugs 09-08-2016 11:48 AM

Anyway I better stop flirting about pokemon. Otherwise i will be stress up by some people. Haiz. My poor life.