The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   MRT encounters (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=382875)

xiaozhu84 16-07-2013 04:13 PM

MRT encounters

Does anyone have any encounter at over crowded mrt before ?

For me it happen a few years back, was standing in front of a door facing outside . Purposely stand there because the door will only open at raffles station which I would get down .

Anyway one morning , same routine , broaded at tampines , face the door . It was damn crowded as usual . Playing my I pad , but of course never see anything sexual as there are many eyes and I no privacy screen protector . At bedok station , more crowd is in. People began pushing in more . I'm kinda tall, so my head got push till hit the ceiling of mrt door . The part normally where they place their ad on top . I didn't feel anything at first . As bedok approaching to next station kambagan , there is a short tunnel .

As its inside tunnel the train become " noisier " I feel a brush on an elbow . I did not pay any attention . The pressure continue to be more intense . I took a peek behind without turning much my head and realize it was kinda done on purpose . The train was smooth and not much jerking . I can't directly look at her face and figure but I guess the breast was a c cup . I key lock my I pad which become black and try to see the face and figure . Trying hard but I think the face is sweet and figure was average . Not those Barbie or pro model la.

The pressure continue to be there till I reach raffles . I did not do anything. Alight at raffles , turn around and wait for the remaining pessenger to alight finish , we did have a slight glance at each other . Smiled at each other . She is sweet looking like those neighbour girl . Slight make up . Cannot describe as hot or chio type .

That's my encounter . Any bro got any encounter please feel free to share .

Johnston 18-07-2013 02:38 AM

Re: MRT encounters

*wrinkles eyebrows

maybe years down the road you gonna hit yourself because you never asked her out or some shit like that.......

sliding doors ;)

if you get this reference your around my age :D

joncheong 18-07-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaozhu84 (Post 9342451)
Does anyone have any encounter at over crowded mrt before ?

For me it happen a few years back, was standing in front of a door facing outside . Purposely stand there because the door will only open at raffles station which I would get down .

Anyway one morning , same routine , broaded at tampines , face the door . It was damn crowded as usual . Playing my I pad , but of course never see anything sexual as there are many eyes and I no privacy screen protector . At bedok station , more crowd is in. People began pushing in more . I'm kinda tall, so my head got push till hit the ceiling of mrt door . The part normally where they place their ad on top . I didn't feel anything at first . As bedok approaching to next station kambagan , there is a short tunnel .

As its inside tunnel the train become " noisier " I feel a brush on an elbow . I did not pay any attention . The pressure continue to be more intense . I took a peek behind without turning much my head and realize it was kinda done on purpose . The train was smooth and not much jerking . I can't directly look at her face and figure but I guess the breast was a c cup . I key lock my I pad which become black and try to see the face and figure . Trying hard but I think the face is sweet and figure was average . Not those Barbie or pro model la.

The pressure continue to be there till I reach raffles . I did not do anything. Alight at raffles , turn around and wait for the remaining pessenger to alight finish , we did have a slight glance at each other . Smiled at each other . She is sweet looking like those neighbour girl . Slight make up . Cannot describe as hot or chio type .

That's my encounter . Any bro got any encounter please feel free to share .

you should turn around, squeeze them and lick those watermelons....

ajlover 19-07-2013 08:43 AM

走过错过.. 下次请早... :)