The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=44981)

TD0620G 13-03-2006 05:14 PM

Re: Ever wonder how is (TD0620G)CBM's Kek Sim gal's plight now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurus75
After the setback from CBM..., Kek Sim decided to forget all those forsaken words from CBM and move on with her life in hatyai.
She has been taking up English courses so as to upgrade herself in the future.
She will always remembers how CBM cares for her during his stay with her.
She really cannot forget CBM....she can never be the same as last time.
She will always remembers those words ..:[I]"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"[/I]
If there's a way..Kek Sim will be thinking to tell CBM this: [I]"If I know what love is, it is because of you. I love you Dxxxx....The Roti.."[/I]

(P.S. From Reuters...Kek Sim was last seen searching for her lost love and wanders along street of hatyai....)

Last seen photo of Kek Sim..
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rus/keksim.jpg

Many brudders will begin to ask this...
CBM(TD0620G), how can u treat Kek Sim this way...??

3 words,

LEI KE HAI!

TD0620G 13-03-2006 05:16 PM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Taurus,

I wanna choose from THIS GROUP can arr? :p

I think u will like the 3nd 1 from left.. and allow me to guess what other bros like.

From left to right:

CBM will choose 3nd ger oso.

How they sing

U know my taste well eh :D

Pearl 13-03-2006 05:46 PM

Ahem..!!!!

Bro.. really buay tahan seeing all those charbors!!!.. Sperm rushing out of nose liau..:p

Can Bro Taurus find some like those in Hatyai Bo???

pomrakthai 13-03-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

If he dont wear specs he wont see the different, he still will screw her... kekeke.

Dun worry, after a few beers, ke sim will look like Nat Chanapa :D

DeKuip 13-03-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD0620G
U know my taste well eh :D

Becoz she looks 90% like deboss ViVi mah... u agree boh? Ofcoz this thai ger more prettier. :D

DeKuip 13-03-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Dun worry, after a few beers, ke sim will look like Nat Chanapa :D

Quote:

I wanna choose from THIS GROUP can arr? :p

Bro PRT, curious about ur choice oso.. which of the 4 u will choose? hahaha.

pomrakthai 13-03-2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

Bro dekuip,

The one in a yellow dress leh.....my choice! Normally I prefer girls with good looking boob [not too big like water melon and not too small like pimples:D ] and sweet looking face and fair skin! [Most Chiangmai & Chiangrai puyings fit in my desired line up]

pomrakthai 13-03-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Bro Dekuip:

I will choose the one in a yellow dress. I prefer good looking boobs [not too big like water melons and not too small like pimples:( ] and pretty and sweet face and fair skin [most of the Chiangmai and Chiangrai girls fit in :D ]...look at the pic alos tak boleh tahan...

taurus75 14-03-2006 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl
Ahem..!!!!

Bro.. really buay tahan seeing all those charbors!!!.. Sperm rushing out of nose liau..:p

Can Bro Taurus find some like those in Hatyai Bo???

If i can find those..i will keep quiet and dun tell anybody liao. kekee

taurus75 14-03-2006 08:53 AM

Re: Present situation?

Thailand warns of state of emergency if demonstration turns violent
wonder how is hatyai now? has brudder teevee go BKK join rally too??

yinyang 14-03-2006 09:36 AM

Wake up...cold shower

Bro PRT and Taurus,
Taurus's archive pics really BTHn (Buay TaHan to power "n" =infinity). Just for a moment, so impressed with his stables... almost ask him for kangtao guanxi.

Even if you warn only illusion, many sure get wet dreams. KNN, wake up to cold shower and harsh reality...:p

DeKuip 14-03-2006 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Bro dekuip,

The one in a yellow dress leh.....my choice! Normally I prefer girls with good looking boob [not too big like water melon and not too small like pimples:D ] and sweet looking face and fair skin! [Most Chiangmai & Chiangrai puyings fit in my desired line up]

Bro... i mean the pic i post not the pic bro Taurus posted... coz i never meet u b4 i'm just curious abt ur taste. But i know it oredi.. u like fair chiang mai ger.. :D

I'm glad i do know my bros well coz i got the taste right abt bros Taurus, Stiffneck, CBM, YSH, Shiok, Boinker and Burns... only the KL No1 farker said i got him wrong. Aiya.. he always need to against me.. what to do? He said he likes the 2nd from left ger... actually she is my choice oso. hahaha..

yinyang 14-03-2006 09:50 AM

Re: Tirak sms....

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurus75
rcvd a sms from HDY tirak of mine" You're the powerful force behind me that get me thru all obstacles.."
.i "wow" for 3-4 seconds...cannot imagine how "powerful" her english.. replied only giggles...from a Thai-English SMS book..hahahah. talk about tirakship.. so brudders, be very careful of these..u never know.

Not only they have reference material help, can recycle lovey dovey stuff from either sucker b/fs or their gin gang. Even rely on some "petition" writer for emails too with all too familiar intro, "Wan jai....". I was once even asked by Bkk FL (Spassos, Rivas haunts) to help reply sms to her aussie love sick sponsor.

Try this from my tirak other day (even she's non WL and college educated, I'm still cynical): "Virtue is not to love someone perfect, but to love inperfect someone perfectly". Talk about recycling... Last TGIF at a pub here, showed this to 1 Dutch colleague, he asked to forward same so he can sia his PRC gf at Nantong!:p

pomrakthai 14-03-2006 10:10 AM

Quote:

Bro... i mean the pic i post not the pic bro Taurus posted... coz i never meet u b4 i'm just curious abt ur taste. But i know it oredi.. u like fair chiang mai ger.. :D

I'm glad i do know my bros well coz i got the taste right abt bros Taurus, Stiffneck, CBM, YSH, Shiok, Boinker and Burns... only the KL No1 farker said i got him wrong. Aiya.. he always need to against me.. what to do? He said he likes the 2nd from left ger... actually she is my choice oso. hahaha..

Oh Solly Bro DK,

After reviewing, and due to their vital part [boobs] not shown, my choice will be the 3rd girl from the left [the one with the word enter..actually "..nter" over her shoulder] if you prefer me to choose from your photo. The first girl from the left looks Chiangmaish [facial features]...somehow can not beat the 3rd girl.

pomrakthai 14-03-2006 10:19 AM

Re: Tirak sms....

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang

"Virtue is not to love someone perfect, but to love inperfect someone perfectly".

Bro yinyang,

Long time no hear wor? How is life? I remember one catchy phrase: "Life with a wife is nice as all the pleasure lies between her tighs"...now I have to change it to: "Life is nice with a tirak, as all the pleasure lies on her racks!" or between her cracks, if you prefer..:D

I just got a project to run US university MBA courses in a college in Singapore [take off by Q2]. Can meet up with you when I am there. Need to meet up with Fat29 and that kopitiam owner in Geylang too! :p