The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Freelance milf massage with extra (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=818588)

175569 29-04-2021 10:54 AM

Freelance milf massage with extra

For seniors only.
Recommend by a friend.
This lady formerly working in Jalan Serampang. Taman pelangi
After making an appointment with her, went to her house in taman Pelangi. Took 1 hour massage(60).As her massage was above average, try my luck to roam her breast but no resistance, Ho Say Liao.
Just mentioned to give tips. The word tips mean okay... Started to roam and kiss her nipples.. The rest I think you brothers should know what I mean.

xpeipanx 30-04-2021 06:44 AM

Re: Freelance milf massage with extra

Win bro
You always executed at the right time
Awiting moment to try one by one

stargazer920 05-05-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 175569 (Post 20608545)
For seniors only.
Recommend by a friend.
After making an appointment with her, went to her house in taman Pelangi. Took 1 hour massage(60).As her massage was above average, try my luck to roam her breast but no resistance, Ho Say Liao.
Just mentioned to give tips. The word tips mean okay... Started to roam and kiss her nipples.. The rest I think you brothers should know what I mean.

Bro can share the contact?

Goodinlobang 13-05-2021 01:54 PM

Can share the contact. Pls

rompingread 19-05-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

For seniors only.
Recommend by a friend.

hi bro...much appreciate if can msg ctc no..thanks in advance

Faz22 20-05-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

For seniors only.
Recommend by a friend.

Plzz share a info bro. Long time no release

geyafx 24-05-2021 01:45 PM

nice..will you please share the contact...

lbk2020 18-06-2021 08:57 AM

Bro can share the contact?

kejn78 20-06-2021 12:19 PM

Thanks to TS, manage to reconnect with her after losing previous contact. As usual the massage is serious and above par, which is hard to find nowadays. For extra is up to u, some may find her too old

175569 21-06-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kejn78 (Post 20697087)
Thanks to TS, manage to reconnect with her after losing previous contact. As usual the massage is serious and above par, which is hard to find nowadays. For extra is up to u, some may find her too old

As I mentioned for seniors only.. If want pretty ones try the bukit indah MP.. China and a Vietnam lady

Hazecrane 23-06-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

For seniors only.
Recommend by a friend.

Am I only one to think it's real creepy to start to roam without her explicit consent? She might be too scare to say no to someone who for all she know might become violent in her house or something like that...

Plz bros,be respectful and don't do this kind of thing without consent beforehand...

Loop8 17-07-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazecrane (Post 20703503)
Am I only one to think it's real creepy to start to roam without her explicit consent? She might be too scare to say no to someone who for all she know might become violent in her house or something like that...

Plz bros,be respectful and don't do this kind of thing without consent beforehand...

+1. Respect is a good virtue.