The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vietnamese prostitutes showing up in Geylang Club V2 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=219641)

NewMartin 08-12-2010 06:10 PM

Vietnamese prostitutes showing up in Geylang Club V2

Last night went to the area between Geylang lorongs 42 and 44 n does not usually see much red-light action, but Vietnamese prostitutes are plying their trade there...the Club V2 not bad lei..very happening lor..Some Vietnamese gers also work in Joo Chiat and come after the pubs there close after midnight...any bros got cheong Club V2?:)

kwh79 08-12-2010 08:09 PM

Re: Vietnamese prostitutes showing up in Geylang Club V2

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewMartin (Post 5475359)
Last night went to the area between Geylang lorongs 42 and 44 n does not usually see much red-light action, but Vietnamese prostitutes are plying their trade there...the Club V2 not bad lei..very happening lor..Some Vietnamese gers also work in Joo Chiat and come after the pubs there close after midnight...any bros got cheong Club V2?:)

You goon. With your thread, there will be a raid on V2 soon.

The Viet girls in GL have always been there, at the same time as those in JC. Not all of them are prostitutes.

drekman 08-12-2010 08:34 PM

oh cmon. All the viet there are prostitutes and u have to treat them like prostitutes.

2Guards 09-12-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Last night went to the area between Geylang lorongs 42 and 44 n does not usually see much red-light action, but Vietnamese prostitutes are plying their trade there...

Please don't display your ignorance. Lorong 44 is well-known for Vietnamese FLs.

KangTuo 13-12-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/...26-194625.html

1) Ah Sam... when did you ever come back to Sillypore??
2) this is a LEGAL geylang thread. the viet gals are FL. not suppose to be in this thread.
3) V2 was raided on 11/12. 3 days after you post. (nothing to do with your post though)

I have been following you..... anyhow open thread and going around PM bros to exchange points ha??? :mad:

Knife 22-12-2010 03:48 PM

WOW V2 still survive after so many years? I have not post any thread for soooo many years and i do still see many "Old Bird" still contributing. Keep up the tradition and keep up the good work.

teksistud 05-11-2015 09:56 AM

V2 area is good fallback. Can depend as hang out during night shift. Any bros still go?

dingdongkong 03-01-2016 04:52 AM

Went v2 new year eve. great great time. so many girls and not enough hands. ;)

they don't speak english or mandarin and i don't speak vietnamese. but actions speak louder than words. one minute i'm drinking beer the next i'm being fondled.

godofgambler 20-09-2016 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingdongkong (Post 14036595)
Went v2 new year eve. great great time. so many girls and not enough hands. ;)

they don't speak english or mandarin and i don't speak vietnamese. but actions speak louder than words. one minute i'm drinking beer the next i'm being fondled.

prices great at v2. just watch ur wallets. maybe ur balls aren't what they after. stay safe bros.