The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   tattoo, yay or nay (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=315304)

katey 25-09-2012 02:13 PM

tattoo, yay or nay

Been considering for some time.
Shoulder, right side of waist or thigh?
advise please.

Just a simple short phrase. Nothing big and outrageous.

Babyrexx 25-09-2012 07:33 PM

Re: tattoo, yay or nay

Think shoulder should be nice. :) Looks kinda Sexy to follow behind Sis with Spag showing it! :p

drslump99 25-09-2012 07:36 PM

Nay to me, I find it a very big turn off
:D

Alf1977 25-09-2012 07:42 PM

It's a big turn off for me.. Have ONS with girls with tattoos I m ok since they are generally more wild n open to having ONS but if own gf or wife, big no .. Fucking Ugly!! think will make my brother soft instead of hard

bleuwings 25-09-2012 08:50 PM

maybe try with a temporary tattoo for awhile to see if the effect is what u want..

Azmodan 25-09-2012 08:58 PM

love women with tattoo

fundidi 25-09-2012 09:02 PM

waist tats sexy to me :)

curiouslala 25-09-2012 09:21 PM

To me, guy with tattoo is kinda sexy. Like under his neck, back, upper arm, etc. But not too much.
For gal, if she's not ok to get big tattoo, can have small one in secluded part of her body. Like in her back neck, breast, hips, near pubic hair, etc. Can make guys getting excited to kiss or nibble on those spots.
But then, if u got tattoo, its kinda like your identity, so if u plan on making a naked pic or make out vid, pls think twice as u hv to photoshop n edit it. :D

simple2kee 25-09-2012 09:25 PM

tattoo? think twice.

Tomb 25-09-2012 09:27 PM

Nope..
i like my gal to have a clean look..
Call me conservative.. :D

merlinlion3 25-09-2012 10:18 PM

Bonked a tattooed gal, but no difference. Maybe u need a tattoo fetish to get the full effect?:confused:

nuclearkid 25-09-2012 10:25 PM

Its worth thinking twice, its permanence is not the only thing to worry about:

"...First of all, the National Center for Toxicological Research has found carcinogenic substances among tattoo ink ingredients.2 The pigments often contain heavy metals like lead, titanium, and cadmium, as well as phthalates and hydrocarbons that are carcinogens and endocrine disruptors.3 According to an FDA fact sheet, some inks contain dyes “suitable for printers' ink or automobile paint.” The FDA currently is conducting investigations to determine the long-term effects when the ink breaks down in the body or gets exposed to light, but as of now, nobody really knows the long-term effects."

Taken from here. Besides the health concerns, I do know of many friends who regret the impulsive tattoo parlour raid from their younger days.

Personally, when we are making out, so long its not conspicuous, its ok. Otherwise, it could very well be too distracting... :D

owl888 25-09-2012 10:25 PM

last time i watch a sex tape a gal tatoo a snake each btwn her tighs with the head pointing towards her CB, and she got high sex drive! Real nice :eek: :D

Any gal adventurous enuf to try? Do let me be the first to admire :D

singlicious 25-09-2012 10:27 PM

hmmm, I support waist!

alanthedevil 25-09-2012 10:27 PM

thigh is a big no no. at least u still can hide them if it is n your waist ( i dont normally see people wear midriff baring outfits very often), but hot pants and shorts is a norm.

if it is small and the words, pictures carries no signifcance, then dont put at all. it is neither meaningful nor artistic.