The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   C cup 20year old Malay girl seek sugardaddy? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=794030)

malaygirl 25-10-2020 04:40 PM

C cup 20year old Malay girl seek sugardaddy?

I'm not really sure if here really can find people willing to help me out. So justrying my luck. I lookin for somone who can support me as I am actually a single mom. Here are my details:

20years old
Local Malay girl
169 cm
65kg
C cup breasts

I am not SLIM or SKINNY. But I am not obese either.
Do pm me on how you can help me out and if your proposal is tempting, I will reply you. Leave your wechat when you message me. I will only be using wecha and no other platforms at all

Cuntworth 25-10-2020 06:16 PM

Re: C cup 20year old Malay girl seek sugardaddy?

Got pic to show???:D

malaygirl 01-11-2020 01:21 AM

I will send my pics in WeChat if your proposal is tempting enough for me to consider

If I don't respond to your pm, it means I'm not intrested in whatever you have to say so please don't keep spamming and asking. Just send once will do.

Cuntworth 01-11-2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20299506)
I will send my pics in WeChat if your proposal is tempting enough for me to consider

If I don't respond to your pm, it means I'm not intrested in whatever you have to say so please don't keep spamming and asking. Just send once will do.

Post yr pic to be enuff tempted by the members here to consider...
if members here dun pm u that’s means they are not interested ....
just post once will do :D

4455 02-11-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 20299827)
Post yr pic to be enuff tempted by the members here to consider...
if members here dun pm u that’s means they are not interested ....
just post once will do :D

true, thats hahahahaha

violetchan69 02-11-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20287936)
I'm not really sure if here really can find people willing to help me out. So justrying my luck. I lookin for somone who can support me as I am actually a single mom. Here are my details:

20years old
Local Malay girl
169 cm
65kg
C cup breasts

Do pm me on how you can help me out and if your proposal is tempting, I will reply you. Leave your wechat when you message me. I will only be using wecha and no other platforms at all

Keen. WeChat me @v_chan69

Endtimes 03-11-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20287936)

20years old
Local Malay girl
169 cm
65kg
C cup breasts

Still looking?

malaygirl 03-11-2020 03:14 PM

I am new to this so I don't know how to post picture la.
Besides, I really want to be as discreet as possible.
Do take note that I am a mom and I cannot reply 24-7 or go out anytime I want. But I usually am able to meet after 5pm. If you are never free this kind of timing then don't need to message me so we dont waste each other time.

Casey2014 03-11-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20303943)
I am new to this so I don't know how to post picture la.
Besides, I really want to be as discreet as possible.
Do take note that I am a mom and I cannot reply 24-7 or go out anytime I want. But I usually am able to meet after 5pm. If you are never free this kind of timing then don't need to message me so we dont waste each other time.

Pm me we can discuss about it

CacheMeNow 05-11-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20299506)

How do I find you in WeChat? 😊

malaygirl 05-11-2020 05:15 PM

Some answers to FAQs

Yes I reall am 20 years old and I have a kid

No I am no longer producing milk

I cannot create wechat so will want you to pass me yours so add you wd chat then.

Yes I can send my picture only I'm WeChat

No I am not using WeChat only. I do not have tele or others

I live around central area

I am usualy free to meetup from 5pm onwards. I can meet late nights too but of corse you need to help settle my transport.

You need to tell in advanced if youwsnt to meet, as I need to prepare and arrange for sitter formy kid

I prefer to be fetched and sent back, but if you don't drive, we can dicuss other options

cschang 05-11-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20307837)
Some answers to FAQs

I cannot create wechat so will want you to pass me yours so add you wd chat then.

I am usualy free to meetup from 5pm onwards. I can meet late nights too but of corse you need to help settle my transport.

You need to tell in advanced if youwsnt to meet, as I need to prepare and arrange for sitter formy kid

I prefer to be fetched and sent back, but if you don't drive, we can dicuss other options

Just check with you only sugar daddy can apply? Alacarte can?

Amplif1er 06-11-2020 01:38 PM

Pls check PM ;)

sandy6979 06-11-2020 02:04 PM

Interesed .

If feasible add me on wechat Deep_csea

Cheers and happy hunting

Casey2014 06-11-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaygirl (Post 20307837)
Some answers to FAQs

Wechat : Casey2041