The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hong Kong Actress Look Alike - Xiao Yu (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=150139)

pgyk 11-10-2009 08:25 PM

Hong Kong Actress Look Alike - Xiao Yu

I know many Bros here have view Xiao Yu FR & pics from my website.

Sad to said, she got attitude problem

I will not be giving out her contact anymore, as she has been telling BROS that she dont need my help to post her thread - she herself got many customers in G area.
YES SHE'S PRETTY, BUT ARROGANT

The Link
Xiao Yu - Gals Gals Gals

HCLoner 11-10-2009 08:37 PM

Re: Hong Kong Actress Look Alike - Xiao Yu

Most Pretty gal are arrogant. If u manage to find a pretty one but yet humble one, we call that a gem.

katanafx 11-10-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgyk (Post 4186378)
I know many Bros here have view Xiao Yu FR & pics from my website.

Sad to said, she got attitude problem

I will not be giving out her contact anymore, as she has been telling BROS that she dont need my help to post her thread - she herself got many customers in G area.
YES SHE'S PRETTY, BUT ARROGANT

The Link
Xiao Yu - Gals Gals Gals

i wonder what can bros here to get if they help those rpc girls to post the thread.
commission or free fj??:rolleyes:

Pkcom 11-10-2009 08:53 PM

yo bro juz pmed you

pgyk 11-10-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katanafx (Post 4186416)
i wonder what can bros here to get if they help those rpc girls to post the thread.
commission or free fj??:rolleyes:

I dont go for FREE fj, I respect them and pay them everytime I fj

I just post her FR in my own website, and not in SBF(Maybe I should not have link you bros here to my website), thought can share with Bros here a pretty PRC, never thought things happened.........

Will post the true story in my always28 website why I stop giving out her contact
to you bros here & SGP

katanafx 11-10-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgyk (Post 4186587)
I dont go for FREE fj, I respect them and pay them everytime I fj

I just post her FR in my own website, and not in SBF(Maybe I should not have link you bros here to my website), thought can share with Bros here a pretty PRC, never thought things happened.........

Will post the true story in my always28 website why I stop giving out her contact
to you bros here & SGP

ok.. i went to read it. thanks bro..

justl00king 12-10-2009 12:41 AM

Looks good, too bad got attitude problem. :rolleyes:

But I'm curious that she only charges $70, probably explains the no service mentality.

But I do like feisty gals, gotta show them who's boss. :D

LentorGarden 12-10-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 4186961)

But I'm curious that she only charges $70, probably explains the no service mentality.

Thats true. Its probably because as she gets more and more popular, she doesnt bother about her service level. Shes taking sbf bros and bro pgyk for granted.

pgyk 12-10-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 4186961)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LentorGarden (Post 4186966)
Thats true. Its probably because as she gets more and more popular, she doesnt bother about her service level. Shes taking sbf bros and bro pgyk for granted.

She got more bros from SBF & SGP as far as I know, she has not many customers from the street because of her attitude. She only go her young handsome guys, and the guys from G area is everyday same old guy walking around the same area, hardly new faces..... hihi, we have SBF , why go G Area.

By the way, she is only asking for $60 at G area, and she is the one ask me to post as $70, but asking for $60 in G area. And she choose the hotel, not you bros.

But to speak for her a little, 1st session with her, she was very friendly and her service was super at $60, I tip her, she refused.

RTF the 2nd time, after session, she introduced her friend to me, but now she is jealous of her friend whom have the most BRos looking for her

pgyk 12-10-2009 01:10 AM

Still so many bro pm me for her contact.......

I will not give, but you can look for her at Geylang Road,between L21 & L23 carpark, try your luck there, and she only ask for 60 over there, and she will never do 2 hours session

Lubber 12-10-2009 01:10 AM

she choose hotel 1 har, maybe she station at the big carpark?

SmallBro 12-10-2009 03:08 AM

this girl was standing at lor 14-16 talma road where all the $70 prc was standing before the AV mad raids..

QQ Lover 12-10-2009 03:25 AM

Please share contact. Thanks

Miyanaga 12-10-2009 03:30 AM

Choosing pretty girls normally risking as they think the world owe them living, and should ear more.

psp1000 12-10-2009 07:52 AM

Those FL always like that, when they are new here, they beg for Bros to help her post here look for customer. When they getting more and more popular, they forget about yours kindness in helping them in the past.

Without us bros you think they can make it here without any skill. So we shall say to those attitude FL, they are thousands of FL in sg, this got attitude , we go to others. One day they will beg us to Bonk them when run out of customer.

No bros will bonk the same FL for months. One day will get sianz wan.:D