The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=785384)

Nabehkin 24-09-2020 03:11 PM

Re: Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20230982)
Recently i go vietnam haircut in geylang and the hairstylist like want to match make me with her jie mei from Vietnam

hahahaha bro still not over your vn wife dream?

Shiofukis 29-09-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Recently i go vietnam haircut in geylang and the hairstylist like want to match make me with her jie mei from Vietnam

U should share which shop u patronized here 🤣🤣🤣

GeylangWanderer 20-10-2020 04:50 PM

Today i went jalan besar walk walk to scout the Spas there

Came across 2 hot and young vietnam girls at this coffeshop.... They open a stall there and look even more delicious then the food they selling

If anyone know the place they will know that i am not lying, its same coffeshop as the famous charsiew rice

lucuher 21-10-2020 10:37 AM

so basically you want to be a pimp and get free sex on top of that? Something like that? How desperate are you?

kthan10 22-10-2020 04:31 PM

Nowadays viet girls prefer PRC men

deematter 16-12-2020 10:15 PM

now is not the trend of marrying Vietnam girl already, many people nowadays not expecting marriage but instead, just searching for sugababe

deematter 16-12-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

owh...so you are not keen to meet through agent, you are more towards meet through fate

veto 20-05-2021 02:49 PM

hi, on the serious side,

only if the viet person is a PR or sinkie, then u both can apply for 5room bto..

otherwise u can only apply for 2room flat, not 5room.

if u only want 5room, then u can only buy resale flat out in the open market.

masterbaker 24-05-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20278980)
Today i went jalan besar walk walk to scout the Spas there

Came across 2 hot and young vietnam girls at this coffeshop.... They open a stall there and look even more delicious then the food they selling

If anyone know the place they will know that i am not lying, its same coffeshop as the famous charsiew rice

Yes, want to let them try my Singapore banh mi

Kiedo 21-06-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20147666)
Hi bros with vietnam girl kangtao

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair

I do have a friend looking to settle down in sg but she isnt pretty nor young. Decent girl who can earn for her own. She want to come singapore because her only kins left is her sister who is married to sg guy. PM me if you want to consider

Po22 04-07-2021 12:47 PM

haha can find?

Lorhmaikai 05-09-2021 02:48 AM

Geylangwanderer has to be Kah Kiat Tan

ahseng00 21-09-2021 01:14 AM

Geylang wanderer is my idol

tgofrit 01-10-2021 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahseng00 (Post 20846320)
Geylang wanderer is my idol

:D:D:D you got it bro lololol

kaixiang 20-06-2022 08:41 AM

So.. geylang wanderer bro, manage to get your viet bu ? Curious to know if anything happened..