The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Which current FL give the best BBBJ? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=576010)

ahbeng80 02-12-2015 11:27 AM

Which current FL give the best BBBJ?

Hi all bros,

I believe many have the same preference which is BBBJ over actual penetration. So I would like currently who can be crowned the official BBBJ queen of FL Dome L.

Point to note, please post only existing / current FL that is still in service so that brothers here don't have to drool over their keyboard and suck their thumb knowing that they will no longer enjoy that heavenly BBBJ.

For me, the best is not in service anymore so I will be trying and posting my view for the most deserving FL. Thanks!!!

ahbeng80 04-12-2015 04:34 PM

Re: Which current FL give the best BBBJ?

Any brother here willing to post his recommendations / experiences?

cengizkhan 05-12-2015 09:01 AM

SgPrive...Alicia, not bad coz she spits on yr dick and gives a sloppy bbbj

cengizkhan 05-12-2015 03:29 PM

There are a few good ones...anyone interested can PM me coz its for gal's privacy.

ahbeng80 07-12-2015 02:07 PM

As long as any brother wish to share his experience, I am happy as long as it is true.

cengizkhan 06-11-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahbeng80 (Post 13927623)
As long as any brother wish to share his experience, I am happy as long as it is true.

Its the truth, too bad SGPrive is not on the scene anymore. Maybe they changed name. I dont know, but what i know is i got zapped by some bastard for this post...

Havanna Slicks 08-11-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cengizkhan (Post 13919853)
There are a few good ones...anyone interested can PM me coz its for gal's privacy.

if the girl is still working then no need to hide privacy ma,
she'll be quite happy if u say her bj skills r good...
unless u wan to keep for yourself then... :p

napsterz 10-11-2017 04:27 PM

Pls share bro also wanna know

newuser123 10-11-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cengizkhan (Post 13918472)
SgPrive...Alicia, not bad coz she spits on yr dick and gives a sloppy bbbj

Alicia=alicious??

cengizkhan 11-11-2017 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newuser123 (Post 16658253)
Alicia=alicious??

Bumped into her few months back. Put on some weight on her belly. Cant forget the look when doing her standing-doggy facing the mirror inside toilet. Her wink and kisses...yummy.

benk 11-11-2017 02:04 PM

There's a girl from nice guys who gives a damn good slurping bbbj not featured here anymore. She's still on nice guy website called Liz. Her rates are different there.

I was fortunate to meet her and had the best sex and bbbj ever. She seems to enjoy my cock very much by taking it slow and sensual. FJ was passionate. She has a workout body with a handful of boobs. Has a vixen look with dancer moves. Power combi of solid body and hot pussy!

JuicynSpicyLady 12-11-2017 08:51 PM

Kelly, the squirit Queen not only can squirt like fountain but also give the BEST BBBJ which make you like 7th heaven plus her Frenc kissing is killing, best GFB of all!!!!!

tiuhxued 12-11-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuicynSpicyLady (Post 16665984)
Kelly, the squirit Queen not only can squirt like fountain but also give the BEST BBBJ which make you like 7th heaven plus her Frenc kissing is killing, best GFB of all!!!!!

Ha ha ha self praising

lrjk1985 13-11-2017 11:32 AM

Just actually a few weeks ago met Lynn, who is independent. I took 2 shots, both BBBJ.
I must say her BBBJ is out of this world. She can coax my cum out of me even on the second shot. Very patient, and knows how to suck cock very well.

frostrun 15-11-2017 07:26 PM

Lara from Sammybabes gives quite heavenly head. Suction is pretty strong and she even uses her hands to mix it up as well. Not forgetting the slurping sounds. She's a little on the plum side though, so not for skinny lovers.