The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hiv phobia after FJ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947925)

jeremy03010 07-07-2023 06:12 PM

Hiv phobia after FJ

Last sunday went to pudu for FJ, did 2 shots for 180 with prc WL. Both time with cap, but after the first shot i did not went to shower or clean my small head, then proceed for second shot. I am now so worried about stds, bcs we went shower and i used the towel provided which seemed to be used before by others. Really need advice on this issue, previously no stds and almost 4 years never cheong.

tpylor8 08-07-2023 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy03010 (Post 22472819)
Last sunday went to pudu for FJ, did 2 shots for 180 with prc WL. Both time with cap, but after the first shot i did not went to shower or clean my small head, then proceed for second shot. I am now so worried about stds, bcs we went shower and i used the towel provided which seemed to be used before by others. Really need advice on this issue, previously no stds and almost 4 years never cheong.

Risk of transmission from towel is very low.
Also even if did not clean but use condom both time, there is no risk of coming in contact with body fluids from the WL, so the risk is same .

However for peace of mind can go for anon testing after 4 weeks.

jeremy03010 09-07-2023 04:06 AM

Re: Hiv phobia after FJ

Thanks for ur advice btw, is the 4th gen test kit selling online reliable?

Bbtt332023 12-07-2023 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy03010 (Post 22476431)

Selling where? Official source?

If not official source, noone can tell u if it's reliable or not. Because the only way to know if it's reliable or not is for the ppl who used it, tested as positive, and then went to DSC to confirm that it's positive.

In this thread got so many people test regularly, but rarely hear anyone kena. So, hiv positive examples already rare. Plus, the ones who would rather buy from unofficial sources online only do so to remain discreet. So, those who tested pos with online kits either never bother confirming, or confirm already won't post here.

But honestly, kits sold online varies alot. Even if u bought one, and tested negative, is it enough for peace of mind? If it is, then ok lor. But since you're asking here, it means you suspect it's reliability, and it will always be at the back of your mind.

If scared, just go look for AFA. They use the dsc offices after working hours, they got mobile testing sites also, but the timing and venues varies. The day that I went, the 4th gen test was FOC.

v00d00doll 12-07-2023 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpylor8 (Post 22474971)
Risk of transmission from towel is very low.
Also even if did not clean but use condom both time, there is no risk of coming in contact with body fluids from the WL, so the risk is same .

However for peace of mind can go for anon testing after 4 weeks.

agreed. anyway, did you got the test already?

jeremy03010 12-07-2023 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 (Post 22484991)
Selling where? Official source?

If not official source, noone can tell u if it's reliable or not. Because the only way to know if it's reliable or not is for the ppl who used it, tested as positive, and then went to DSC to confirm that it's positive.

In this thread got so many people test regularly, but rarely hear anyone kena. So, hiv positive examples already rare. Plus, the ones who would rather buy from unofficial sources online only do so to remain discreet. So, those who tested pos with online kits either never bother confirming, or confirm already won't post here.

But honestly, kits sold online varies alot. Even if u bought one, and tested negative, is it enough for peace of mind? If it is, then ok lor. But since you're asking here, it means you suspect it's reliability, and it will always be at the back of your mind.

If scared, just go look for AFA. They use the dsc offices after working hours, they got mobile testing sites also, but the timing and venues varies. The day that I went, the 4th gen test was FOC.

I am staying in malaysia, and i already booked for pcr rna test this saturday at chc clinic since the exposure is only like 13 days and 4th gen is only deem conclusive at 4 weeks. Hopefully everything will be fine. And thanks for ur advice bro

manyMore321 12-07-2023 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy03010 (Post 22476431)

oh i never knew there were test kits for sale

jeremy03010 12-07-2023 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manyMore321 (Post 22485849)
oh i never knew there were test kits for sale

Not sure about sg, but here in malaysia you can get the test kit online from rm40 wondfon 3rd gen to rm90 4th gen but i am not sure about the reliability of the test since they are sending it thru post and the kits might be exposed to heat and stuff.

whackithard 17-07-2023 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy03010 (Post 22472819)

how about bbbj?? can kenna hiv

thunderpig 17-07-2023 04:32 PM

I believe STD can be transmitted from skin to skin contact. Take the test.