The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What makes you want to marry? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=820595)

driedlemon3 10-05-2021 05:37 PM

What makes you want to marry?

Is it the feeling of love, that u have found "the one". Or because it's been so long, marry is the next step n the bto coming soon?

What make you choose her over so many other women?

Thanks for sharing

poi123 10-05-2021 07:02 PM

Re: What makes you want to marry?

When u are low and down and she didnt leaves you and try to help in whichever area, she will be the one to marry..

iluvbreast 11-05-2021 10:09 AM

my 2 cents worth, she may pay for my food, took me out and share her savings with me (for a time when I was very down financially)...I was very grateful, but that was not why I married her.

It is because I feel happy sleeping (and waking up) next to her at night, and I feel happy and peaceful spending the day with her doing absolutely nothing. That period I don't have money and we were spending her salary whenever we were together...

In fact nowadays after I gotten better, with regular income I can afford to bring her out to eat and shop whenever she wants, my wife still prefers to just spend the day with me doing nothing...so yeah I guess I can live with her, so marry lah.

Then again, to each his own everyone is different and have different circumstances, so TS should ask what is it that prompt you to have the idea of marriage.

randyrockhard 11-05-2021 07:38 PM

Bro warbird once shared an article on the reasons why a guy may want to get married.

Marriage is a business deal and only advisable when a guy want to have children.

Love should never be the reason to sign a contract.

Marriage law takes on the female side simply to protect child upbringing.

Datingafter35 26-05-2021 07:27 AM

Want to fuck isn't the reason to get married...

Bht fucking someone you can cherish, treasure and love is.

But it is so wrong on all levels. You cannot be eligible just by showing off what you have. Women get put of and yet if you don't have resources, you are label as bottom of the hierarchy in the mating ladder.

I don't want to get kc by paid transactions. They are service oriented. I scare I get mistaken for something else.

Datingafter35 12-06-2021 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 20631396)
Bro warbird once shared an article on the reasons why a guy may want to get married.

Marriage is a business deal and only advisable when a guy want to have children.

Love should never be the reason to sign a contract.

Marriage law takes on the female side simply to protect child upbringing.

The more men should find a capable women. But I believe being cuckold is more likely. Because she could be surrounded by men who are successful.

Hoppip 18-06-2021 01:58 PM

Marriage isn't about love. It is just a law so that people won't fuck around like animals.
Guess it's a way of showing commitment, end of the day it's just an expensive piece of paper which no one will care or remember anyways

xiaomingprata 18-06-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driedlemon3 (Post 20629339)
Is it the feeling of love, that u have found "the one". Or because it's been so long, marry is the next step n the bto coming soon?

What make you choose her over so many other women?

Thanks for sharing

when you mean someone who makes you want to be the best you can be for yourself

Greenfrog 19-06-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 20682805)
The more men should find a capable women. But I believe being cuckold is more likely. Because she could be surrounded by men who are successful.

men should make themselves more capable , not find capable woman.

Oaziz 20-06-2021 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppip (Post 20694029)
Marriage isn't about love. It is just a law so that people won't fuck around like animals.
Guess it's a way of showing commitment, end of the day it's just an expensive piece of paper which no one will care or remember anyways

Still can fuck around, if the spouse can tolerate :D

Datingafter35 20-06-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenfrog (Post 20695889)
men should make themselves more capable , not find capable woman.

True. Are you capable?

Greenfrog 21-06-2021 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 20697886)
True. Are you capable?

sadly nope. :):)

happykrabi 24-06-2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 20698280)
capable of what hahaha

capable of satisfying the woman! hahaha

washing 04-07-2021 09:29 AM

Marriage life is it good? What is your expectation and reality?

washing 06-07-2021 02:23 PM

I am single and low income. Got no chane to go geylang, only by chance doing grab there. I think I got no chance of getting married because my expectations is waking up see my wife and having sex with her every day but reality is impossible.