The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Vietnam girl problem (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=756051)

ironmaiden2015 08-12-2019 02:49 PM

Vietnam girl problem

Hi guys.. I am a married man with kids. I recently went to Hanoi for a short business trip. I attended a workshop and there is this Vietnam girl whom I got to know. She is kind enough to bring me around and when crossing streets, she will try to hold my hands. I caught her intentionally drinking from my drink too. I do not really care because I thought this is their culture.

On the last day before my departure back to Singapore, she told me that she have feelings for me. She also said that she wants to be with me and wants to spend time going on a romantic trip with me in Australia. This is despite me trying not to give her the wrong impression and told her that I am already married with 3 kids. Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok, I dont want to do so since i am a changed man.

The problem starts when she kept texting me with her feelings and said she wants to be with me. Any solution or experience to share?

thehonestboi 08-12-2019 08:51 PM

Re: Vietnam girl problem

Block her and delete her contact. Be faithful to your family, if you want to make love with pretty girls, just find hot FLs and get it done and over with, no feelings attached. Don't let your children and wife down

ZanShen 08-12-2019 08:54 PM

I say give it to her. Why disappoint a sweet girl like her. :D

ironmaiden2015 09-12-2019 12:47 AM

Yes, because I believe I will regret after screwing her.. She knows my real name, contact etc.. Im a changed man ever since got someone pregnant and paid a large sum to solve the problem..

I can’t block her because I worry that she could end up contacting my wife through Facebook and screw things for me.. I have no feelings for her but she have feelings for me :D :D..

ziwan 09-12-2019 01:43 AM

In that case why not share her contact, many bros here can help u screw her. She wont have time to contact ur wife.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 (Post 19520699)
Yes, because I believe I will regret after screwing her.. She knows my real name, contact etc.. Im a changed man ever since got someone pregnant and paid a large sum to solve the problem..

I can’t block her because I worry that she could end up contacting my wife through Facebook and screw things for me.. I have no feelings for her but she have feelings for me :D :D..

maxsee 09-12-2019 08:26 AM

If u r a changed man, what's more is there to say. It is quite obvious that u think that u r a changed man but ur actions speak otherwise :o

auditt09 09-12-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 (Post 19520699)

Was in a simliar situation before

ahboyb0y 09-12-2019 02:25 PM

block her..
dont think liao. think for your children bro.

Capricorn69 09-12-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 (Post 19519358)
Hi guys.. I am a married man with kids. I recently went to Hanoi for a short business trip. I attended a workshop and there is this Vietnam girl whom I got to know. She is kind enough to bring me around and when crossing streets, she will try to hold my hands. I caught her intentionally drinking from my drink too. I do not really care because I thought this is their culture.

On the last day before my departure back to Singapore, she told me that she have feelings for me. She also said that she wants to be with me and wants to spend time going on a romantic trip with me in Australia. This is despite me trying not to give her the wrong impression and told her that I am already married with 3 kids. Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok, I dont want to do so since i am a changed man.

The problem starts when she kept texting me with her feelings and said she wants to be with me. Any solution or experience to share?

Did you ask her why she want to be with you even though she know you are married?

Woshinilaopa 09-12-2019 06:42 PM

She want your money or helping her get a PR. Think for your kids. Play can play. But don't bring home and don't get caught

4Dguru 09-12-2019 06:48 PM

Wow.. PhD in engineering from Australia. Which university? Can share?

smashbrothers 09-12-2019 07:48 PM

you set her up with a bro from here or real life friend, like those blind date. maybe she will forget you after meet that man. and this is why i keep 2 phones, 1 for personal and 1 for all these other stuff. you want to live double life, then make sure its double life and no one knows the other you.

loneyheart 09-12-2019 10:57 PM

" Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok "

Bro u know it better .... u already spoken
In yr mine No No No
In yr heart Yes Yes Yes

Change another picture .....
If her face and fig CMI
Do she still bothering u :p We r all man

Tai_zi21 10-12-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 19523517)

Change another picture .....
If her face and fig CMI
Do she still bothering u :p We r all man

This thread won’t even exist if her face and figure CMI for sure :D

Capricorn69 11-12-2019 03:31 PM

you want to live double life, then make sure its double life and no one knows the other you.

Even though you are married, you still can cheong ma :cool: