The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   my life in pinoy land part 2 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=788575)

bigthree 04-09-2020 09:30 PM

my life in pinoy land part 2

to all bros that read "my life in pinoy land".. i am back.. if still got people interested with all the happenings here for the last 3 years.. i will continue it..

diputs1269 04-09-2020 09:31 PM

Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

1st supporter here, cheers!

storylistener 04-09-2020 09:43 PM

Long waited story

wsa98 04-09-2020 10:36 PM

Pls provide us with some entertainment. :)

Klopphug 05-09-2020 04:34 PM

Please continue bro..

bigthree 05-09-2020 05:22 PM

the last 3+ years i still in Philippines but i got lazy n didnt write at all.. since Covid hit here n quarantine started on March 15.. i got more free time on hand.. i should start recalling what happened for the last 3 over years..

the first story i wanna share is about a Filipina Chinese.. Rina.. 23yo.. innocent looking but wild at heart.. met her thru Tinder.. it was a risk to swiped right on her as her profile pic didnt show her face but only her long slender fingers..

i waited for almost a week for her to message me.. but the wait was worth while.. as she was one of the most accommodating gal i ever met here.. cut the long story short.. i jump straight to the day i met her for dinner..

on a hot Friday evening i was waiting for my new found gal, Rina, for dinner.. i promised to buy her dinner at Romantic Baboy near my bachelor pad.. unlike 3 years ago.. now i have my own place.. bought 2 condo.. one for official purpose n one for rendezvous.. Rina staying in Manila area.. then before Covid.. it will take her almost an hour to travel to our meeting place.. before our meet up.. i only saw her pics.. so i was kinda excited to see her in person for the first time.. while she was in the Grab car we Whatsapp each other as she was approaching i got more excited coz she might make a boring Friday night exciting n fun n that hope didnt fail me eventually..

bigthree 05-09-2020 05:55 PM

finally she is standing right in front of me.. slim.. around 1.65m.. b cup at most.. face 7/10.. look more Chinese than Pinay.. innocent.. typical GND kind..

Me: hi.. i am BIGTHREE
Rina: hi.. i am Rina.. (smile shyly)
Me: let's go into the restaurant.. i already made a reservation
Rina: ok..

while the waitress brought us to our table.. the smell of bbq n hot pot is overwhelming as Romantic Baboy is a Samgyupsal restaurant and was very popular during pre-Covid time..

during our dinner.. we chat alot.. about my life here (minus all the happening.. lol).. her life after she graduated.. work life n her family..

Me: are u done.. we ate a lot.. haha
Rina: yea i am so full now..
Me: what time u going back? any curfew?
Rina: haha.. i am already 23yo na.. no curfew..
Me: where u wanna go after dinner? there are a few pubs nearby.. u wanna go for a drink?
Rina: i don't mind but i prefer somewhere quiet.. so can chat more with u..

an evil thought came into my mind..

Me: actually i live nearby.. walking distance.. u wanna come over.. we can grab some drinks n snacks from the nearby Mini Stop..
Rina: u live alone?
Me: yes.. i live alone..

after a minute or 2.. i patiently waited for her reply..

Rina: ok.. but i wanna go home before 12 midnight..

looking at my watch.. is not even 8pm yet.. from now to midnight.. many things can happen.. hahaha

Me: ok let's go..

i stood up grab her hand n walked out of the 'smelly n noisy' restaurant..

otamay 05-09-2020 06:46 PM

Welcome back, camping here for more updates please.

plutonite 05-09-2020 07:12 PM

Camping and waiting....

diputs1269 05-09-2020 09:05 PM

Nice updates can bring Rina home, cheers!

ask4fj 05-09-2020 10:11 PM

Very nice start bro, please continue :)

bigthree 06-09-2020 10:55 AM

we bought a few beer, soju n some snacks as Rina wanna try soju.. more info abt Rina.. her mum is a Filipina Chinese.. Dad's a Spanish and Filipino mixed.. she look more Chinese than Filipina.. but her skin tone is darker.. probably due to hot sunny weather here.. family is not poor nor rich.. 2 brothers n parents n her living in a small house in Manila..

back in my condo..

Me: welcome to my small house
Rina: wow.. is bigger than my house..
Me: is it?? to me is big n good enough for me..

i brought her around n showed her the house.. can see in her eyes that she was very envy n wish to have a house like this.. to me is just an ordinary condo but to most ordinary people here is more like a dream house..

Rina: can u cook? why u have a fully equipped kitchen?
Me: of coz i can cook.. all these years living overseas i gotta learn to cook n i am quite good at it..
Rina: wow.. amazing.. u are the first man i know that can cook..
Me: if u are still hungry.. i can cook something for u now..
Rina: Nooooo.. i am still so full now..
Me: next time i cook for u.. ok??
Rina.. yeah.. i like it..
Me: let's go to the hall n we chat n drink..
Rina: ok..

we sat down on the couch n drink n chat.. she telling more about herself.. work.. ex bf.. family n almost everything.. as we were chatting.. i can see she beamce more comfortable with me n we moved close to each other.. then i reached out to her shoulders n gave her a light massage..

Rina: is so good.. everyday in office using the computer is making my body n shoulders ache so much..
Me: u just relax n i will give u a good rub down..

she got more relax n her body got closer to mine.. her breathing got more relax.. i got more bold n started to rub her tummy.. she didn't stop me..

Me: let's go to the room..
Rina.. yes.. the massage is so good.. i wanna lie down..

in the room.. i gave her a large t-shirt that big enough to cover her from body to bottom..

Me: change into this.. more comfy for u..
she hesitated: hmm.. ok.. but..
Me: hey.. if u think i will do anything to u.. then forget it..

with that i left her in the room n walked to the hall..

funfox 06-09-2020 12:10 PM

Nice posts. Please continue TS. Thanks 😊

guodajin 06-09-2020 12:31 PM

Looking forward to more updates.

Steventan 06-09-2020 01:15 PM

Also looking for more updates.
Thanks