The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   i sweat at my croch area and balls area and ass area.... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=127222)

nettyworms 30-04-2009 01:18 AM

i sweat at my croch area and balls area and ass area....

it just sweats everywhere!! from my balls area , the '' in between '' thigh area and also my very hairy ass.

this is very uncomfy for me as my underwear is always wet !!

it is also starting to have a weird stench , turns off my girl..

!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh
any bros have the same problem??

i have this problem since last year only dunnoe why
just sweat alot below there but neck and body etc etc dun really sweat much .

very rare problem again ? besides my ''drooling-saliva-when-i-cum'' problem , this is by far the most annoying thing i have been experiencing .

THIS IS NOT A JOKE < sorry to tell u guys but the last thread i created was a joke kekekekeke , just trying to make u guys relax abit . dun zap me pls ^_^

blurking666 30-04-2009 09:16 AM

Re: i sweat at my croch area and balls area and ass area....

hmm.. wear boxers lah. Give your equipment some room to breathe. Also, if you are shaving it clean, stop and let it grow back. Last resort, St Luke Prickly Heat powder. FEEL THE BURN! but gives it a nice chill feeling afterwards.

orionix 30-04-2009 01:31 PM

must be hot weather bro, plus humidity is very high in singapore. maybe should try waxing or sharing the hair, as that's where the stench lingers. i remember one of the fl has this vaginal wash soap, not sure if there is one for men.

old_yet_horny 30-04-2009 02:10 PM

If boxers is not your cup of tea.. try switching to those microfibre kind of material for ur undies..

FARK CARE 30-04-2009 02:44 PM

ever fancy g-strings or thongs?

boxer covers way too much and might cause even more sweating.

Thrustme83 30-04-2009 03:08 PM

Wear a pantyliner or pampers...:)

Criminalz 30-04-2009 03:57 PM

walk around naked. stay in air con room.

AngelEye 30-04-2009 04:40 PM

100% cotton briefs will be better as it absorbs perspiration. also, u may wanna dust some powder after shower to keep the area dry. During toilet breaks, clean area with fresh wipes and dust a little amt of powder to continue keeping the area dry. wash well when back home to rid of the powder or any residual powder crumps.

hoobastalib 30-04-2009 08:26 PM

could also b cos u put on weight bro! hehe

hamster80 30-04-2009 09:02 PM

Sweaty problems cannot be cured one...

The smell doesn't come from your sweat but the "bacteria"

What you can do is to use those Anti-Perspirant for armpit and apply on those areas that "smell"...the chemicals they use very powerful in blocking the smell

Works well for me...even I sweat...i only smell the fragrance smell of the brand I am using...

So try to use those anti-perp with strong odour remover...

One more tip is don't wear underwear....wear boxer...or best swimming trunk....less bacteria produce...which is the problem with the stench

rh8611 30-04-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamster80 (Post 3697924)
Sweaty problems cannot be cured one...

The smell doesn't come from your sweat but the "bacteria"

What you can do is to use those Anti-Perspirant for armpit and apply on those areas that "smell"...the chemicals they use very powerful in blocking the smell

Works well for me...even I sweat...i only smell the fragrance smell of the brand I am using...

So try to use those anti-perp with strong odour remover...

One more tip is don't wear underwear....wear boxer...or best swimming trunk....less bacteria produce...which is the problem with the stench

Most constructive reply I would say! :D
I guess your method should work!

Oralcraz 30-04-2009 10:42 PM

The best way is to apply powder. If u can get prickly heat powder is good. Don't apply too much. Very strong burning sensation. Wear loose bottoms for ventilation when at home. By the way, are u "big size" (overweight)? If u are, probably u have to do something about that. Good luck to u.

undermyarms 01-05-2009 12:26 AM

bro i also have this problem just wear tights like those trunks like tat really better then those cotton de very easy to trap sweat and hard to dry and very smelly and make sure you keep it clean and dry really and always scrub it during bathing then at night a home wear boxes very airy i am sure if you keep it dry and clean it your gf dun mind unless she wan a good smell cock with perfume or deodorant cos sure it will have urine smell de then you just ask her to let you smell hers see if its smelly ahaha :D

collant 01-05-2009 12:51 AM

TS,

You can try using Rexona ( the one what elva Hsiao promotes)

Rexona

Above is the website of the product

You can scroll to the bottom of the website to read more about Deodorant or anti-perspirant which to use at different points.

another alternative would be this from The Body Shop.

The Body Shop Singapore

Colsane 01-05-2009 06:54 AM

TS,

Go for Boyzilian Waxing..and it will help. Btw, i will be opening a Unisex Waxing shop soon...for Girls and Guys.. Will inform you guys once it opens if you guys are interested in Boyzilian to keep in clean.