The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=163897)

ansonsohna 20-02-2010 01:08 AM

Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansonsohna (Post 4549175)
.....this time is my gf's fren, shirley ....and it happen during a hike at a Phuket. .........
as i was walking toward the sea, i saw shirley pull down her panty and squat. white panty - cb quite nicely shaved. i was far enuff not for her to notice, but i can see her. i stoop down and took cover by the leaves as i watch shriley pee. (my gf was facing the sea - to stand guard in case anybody comes by she will alert shirley).

i saw a light yellow piss coming out of shrirley's pussy and then her wiping her cb with a tissue after doing the deed.

dam steam .... i purposely waited a while before re-joing gf and shirley as i don't want them to suspect that i 偷窥.

after that peeing show, i keep fantasy on shirley. ..... no news till now!

ever since i saw shirley pang jio, i have been thinking abt her. i always ask my gf to ask her along in our outing so tat i can catch more of her delicious body. wat is helpful is tat shirley broke up with her bf & is a lil depressed, so is pretend to act hero and ask my gf to include her in our outings. (i actually say shirley lamp post neber mind ... most important is being a fren in need) :rolleyes:

i very the wolf in sheep clothing ...... wat to do. my sex life not as exciting as some bro here, 偷看-free show got thrill.

anyway just two days ago, i get another free show from shirley. i know tat she is changing clothes at my gf house toilet (the 3 of us go movie after work & she say she wanted to change first at she sticky due to sweat .... wah lao, even sweat i can smell her 女人味 .... i wud actually smell and inhale her soiled panties.)

i know tat my gf hse toilet door a bit koyak, so everytime u want to enter, u knock first before esp if door is closed as can easy open despite lock from inside. i pretend urgent n barge in toilet when she change. i feign ignorance and purposely never knock and hope to catch her naked in some way.

tiok buay pio .... when i barged in toilet i saw shirley just putting on bra. i see her b cup fair skin neh neh with pinkish - light brown nipple.

shirley gave a short scream and i apologies profusely.

later when she come out, i say sorry some more. lucky shirley qte cool abt it, she even joked tat i saw her toufu with my gf. so incident is forget.

tat nite i donch know pcc how many times with the mental image of shirley white breast.

anyway better not play with fire. i think concentrate on fl-wl better till my lust for shirley subside. :(

taegukgi 20-02-2010 11:33 PM

Your GF's friend's pretty generous about you seeing her boob but charging in this way is pretty risky isn't it? I do admire your courage though :D

Max77 20-02-2010 11:49 PM

giv up ur gf and go for Shirley lor. BGR is like tat one, the more u jiah buay tio, the more gian gian u r. If i were u also buay tahan thinking about her :p

Gal's 6-sense very sharp one, u really think she dunno u purposely barge in ah?

fabregas04 21-02-2010 12:14 AM

this is real.i went condo swimming with abt 3 of my classmates which are girls.they got min b cup neh and nice curves.then when we went to the girl house to bathe.i was so urgent to pee that i accidentally open the door and saw all 3 naked

sickwormm 21-02-2010 01:03 AM

My experience was before my army time, when a group of friends went to chalet during year end school holiday. We were going for a swim and some of us were on the way to the pool, but I forgotten to keep my spec so I went back to the chalet. I open the door and my mouth was opened, I saw my female friend changing to her swimming costume. Just got a good view of her breast and her bushy hair down underneath. I think she least expected that anyone would come in as most of us were already done and on the way to the pool, and her gal friend is using the bathroom. So she though taking chance and quickly change...

After the incident we met up for settlement..... ended starting a relationship as both us already have some liking for each other.

taegukgi 21-02-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabregas04 (Post 4594644)
this is real.i went condo swimming with abt 3 of my classmates which are girls.they got min b cup neh and nice curves.then when we went to the girl house to bathe.i was so urgent to pee that i accidentally open the door and saw all 3 naked

So which one impressed you most? :D

itsalive 21-02-2010 05:27 PM

more story brozzzz

jon2000sg 21-02-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickwormm (Post 4594778)
My experience was before my army time, when a group of friends went to chalet during year end school holiday. We were going for a swim and some of us were on the way to the pool, but I forgotten to keep my spec so I went back to the chalet. I open the door and my mouth was opened, I saw my female friend changing to her swimming costume. Just got a good view of her breast and her bushy hair down underneath. I think she least expected that anyone would come in as most of us were already done and on the way to the pool, and her gal friend is using the bathroom. So she though taking chance and quickly change...

After the incident we met up for settlement..... ended starting a relationship as both us already have some liking for each other.

looks like you are very lucky ?

you saw her naked and she gives in to you !!! wow!

HolySh!t 21-02-2010 06:52 PM

Never had seen someone else real life once naked...:(

fabregas04 21-02-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taegukgi (Post 4596502)
So which one impressed you most? :D

all in fact they ask me not to spread i saw them naked and gave me a blowjob each.but no fuck.sigh

soulrapper 22-02-2010 12:18 AM

wow! this is a great thread! thx to all contributors! hope to see more soon.

rob_onny 22-02-2010 10:10 AM

Wow.. Bro Fabregas04... u'r no1 man.. saw 3 naked gals in one shot.. & got BJ by all 3 gals.. what a lucky guy... u must have cumx3... ha ha... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabregas04 (Post 4597466)
all in fact they ask me not to spread i saw them naked and gave me a blowjob each.but no fuck.sigh

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabregas04 (Post 4594644)

fabregas04 22-02-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob_onny (Post 4598629)
Wow.. Bro Fabregas04... u'r no1 man.. saw 3 naked gals in one shot.. & got BJ by all 3 gals.. what a lucky guy... u must have cumx3... ha ha... :D

yaa hahaha.cum till i cant cum.i love their blows

walle 23-02-2010 03:58 AM

Ya...my younger cousins. When they just born and i got to take care of them till they noe how to walk....so many many chances of seeing till sianz.:D

rob_onny 23-02-2010 09:45 AM

wow, u must take take... remember don't "run out of sperm & die".. haha... :D
BTW.. do u still in contact with them?? do u try 2 cum with them again?? may b u can try foursome in the future... ha ha... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabregas04 (Post 4601152)
yaa hahaha.cum till i cant cum.i love their blows