The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My Fair Lady from Xi An (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=142397)

poolhot. 20-08-2009 12:56 PM

My Fair Lady from Xi An

Name : Zhen Zhen

DOA : 17/08/2009

Height : 162 (est)

Looks : Foxy and pretty (IMHO) :D

Stats : B cups

Service : showering together, BBBJ ,Frenching, Painting, GFE,

Rate : sgd 60 – 1 hour – 1 shot (anything else You ask her)

Hotel & CD not provided

Requirements: You PM, I decide :eek:

Here my short FR:

She had been here before. Think was 4 to 5 months back. Was surprise to receive a sms from a unfamiliar nos so decide to give her a call and she don’t want to tell me who she was. Curiosity got the better of me so arrange to fetch her from her place.

And what a surprise when I met her cos she still look as good as before and still is very fair. We then head for my fav H81. Inside the room we started TCSS and soon we sat closer o each other.

My hands start auto roam and she turn round we French kiss like long lost lovers. Getting hot, we strip to our birthday suit and head for shower

Once Inside shower, she helped me to soap and cleaned my body and massage on my back. And she from the rear, sketch out her hand and start playing with my harden rod . Turn me around and we French again.

After we finished washing up, cuddle in bed with her and start to examine her smooth fair body and those nice nipples. Soon start to attack her assets, and got her nips harden up.

She tell me that she want to service me first and get me to lie down. Her cat bath was superb as she licks slowly making use of her tongue before attacking my rod. It was a no rush Deep throat BBBJ and she takes her time to savor my rod. After almost 15 mins of BBBJ, she put my didi between her boobs and gave me a breast fuck. By then I am on a high.

Next my turn to service her, Started with a lover French where our tongue were fighting and sucking each other. Move down I hit for those delicious nipples again, licking sucking nibbling, soon she let out a soft moan.

Went south and inspect her pussy and just love it cos all wet, decide to attack directly at her clit as she said that the most sensitive part. Paint her until she twist, turn and pushing me away, I quickly capped and bonked her in missionary position, doggie and Cowgal position before I finally released my army of sperm into her.

haonan25 20-08-2009 02:04 PM

Re: My Fair Lady from Xi An

sry pool bro for not able to return ur call and help u with this lady, as i been busy and kind of low in cash too... not able to help try, and make u 重出江湖!!but if u need me help pass ctcs, i anytime..:)

Ibonk 20-08-2009 04:18 PM

For brothers who are interested to try out this gem pls feel free to pm me for ctc.

The requirements are as Bro Poolhot stated : YOU pm, HE decide. :D

poolhot. 20-08-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haonan25 (Post 4026932)
sry pool bro for not able to return ur call and help u with this lady, as i been busy and kind of low in cash too... not able to help try, and make u 重出江湖!!but if u need me help pass ctcs, i anytime..:)

No problem Bro :) appreciate yr reply here. Once awhile U can help push thread.. I beri beri happy liao.

Pass ctcs?I got a volunteer thread manager call Ibonk :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibonk (Post 4027260)
For brothers who are interested to try out this gem pls feel free to pm me for ctc.

The requirements are as Bro Poolhot stated : YOU pm, HE decide.

Bro.. U oso can decide who U wan to give..

Now I already got 20odd PM to clear

Bros who keen to try tis sweet lady, its best U guys PM Bro Ibonk as he is the appointed thread manager.

Lastly there used to be a thread on her started by me but has been deleted

devil9992002 20-08-2009 06:15 PM

Hhhhmmmm.....wonder if I met your qualifications ??

Ibonk 20-08-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil9992002 (Post 4027574)
Hhhhmmmm.....wonder if I met your qualifications ??

U got time to try meh? Whole of GL also know u got meimeis in every single lorong in GL. :D

haonan25 20-08-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poolhot. (Post 4027442)
No problem Bro :) appreciate yr reply here. Once awhile U can help push thread.. I beri beri happy liao.

Pass ctcs?I got a volunteer thread manager call Ibonk :eek:

push thread? simple lah...lolz...

Ibonk 20-08-2009 08:46 PM

I thank u in advance, Nan Kor. :D

poolhot. 20-08-2009 10:43 PM

All PMs cleared for the day

Hope U guys enjoy

cheers
PH

Platinum 003 20-08-2009 10:47 PM

Hi Bro, can share her contact to me?

Looking for low budget bonking nowadays. Thanks

Ibonk 21-08-2009 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platinum 003 (Post 4028506)
Hi Bro, can share her contact to me?

Looking for low budget bonking nowadays. Thanks

Check yr inbox.

DumbAss 21-08-2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibonk (Post 4029151)
Check yr inbox.

Have sent you a PM. Hope to receive your response soon!
Cheers and Thanks!
:p

Cheonging101 21-08-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haonan25 (Post 4027737)
push thread? simple lah...lolz...

This kind of kaypoh thing also I enjoy one leh! :p

I tot bro poolhot totally no interest in doing TS stuff, not even for SuSu, and that's already saying a lot. This lady must be something lah! :D

chuan 21-08-2009 10:21 AM

Hi Bro..can pm me her contact no..thanks

strongman 21-08-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poolhot. (Post 4027442)
Now I already got 20odd PM to clear

Bros who keen to try tis sweet lady, its best U guys PM Bro Ibonk as he is the appointed thread manager.

Lastly there used to be a thread on her started by me but has been deleted

yo my bro PH, senior tusi senior got Manager to do the job :eek: really have standard :D

Anyway, you'd recommended me the last time and I must say her service was good! I just had tomyam recently, will RTF her sometime next week......is her contact number same as before? if not please ask your Manager to PM me.....thanks in advance :)