The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Herpes/HSV from kissing (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=787365)

Rockrock90 25-08-2020 11:38 PM

Herpes/HSV from kissing

Hi all,

i've been chionging FLs since a bit before CB but kind of stopped abt 9 weeks already. would like to go again but weighing on my mind is the chance of catching herpes/hsv1/hsv2 from kissing. first few FLs i go bbbj but from now on will only use capped bj. so i think the chances of other stds are quite low. have been tested so far negative for the big 4 stds. never had any outbreak of cold sores either.

i read the prevalence of hsv is quite high, a lot of people have it (rite?), but wondering the chances of getting it from kissing FLs. i quite like kissing so if go FL and no kiss i might as well just use my hand.

is it possible i already have it just no symptoms? if i do get it, is it really big deal? next time got steady gf how to tell her "btw i have oral herpes"? anyone else experienced this worry?

sammyboyfor 26-08-2020 06:38 AM

Re: Herpes/HSV from kissing

60% to 70% of the population have HSV1 by the time they are adults.

25% to 35% of the population have HSV2.

There is therefore a good chance that you already have one or the other but because the vast majority have no symptoms most are not aware that they are infected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockrock90 (Post 20178959)
Hi all,

i've been chionging FLs since a bit before CB but kind of stopped abt 9 weeks already. would like to go again but weighing on my mind is the chance of catching herpes/hsv1/hsv2 from kissing. first few FLs i go bbbj but from now on will only use capped bj. so i think the chances of other stds are quite low. have been tested so far negative for the big 4 stds. never had any outbreak of cold sores either.

i read the prevalence of hsv is quite high, a lot of people have it (rite?), but wondering the chances of getting it from kissing FLs. i quite like kissing so if go FL and no kiss i might as well just use my hand.

is it possible i already have it just no symptoms? if i do get it, is it really big deal? next time got steady gf how to tell her "btw i have oral herpes"? anyone else experienced this worry?

IAmAwesome 26-08-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

if i do get it, is it really big deal?

Actually no, because a huge portion of the population probably already has it

OIOIO 02-09-2020 12:44 PM

Herpes is too common....:D

TheBladeRunner 09-09-2020 10:02 PM

Truth is HSV is very common but its also a kind of virus that tends to clear out of body after sometime which is normally close to 2 yrs or so from what i remember

icypryce 09-09-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner (Post 20205864)
Truth is HSV is very common but its also a kind of virus that tends to clear out of body after sometime which is normally close to 2 yrs or so from what i remember

bro thats hpv not hsv

TheBladeRunner 10-09-2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icypryce (Post 20206013)
hpv not hsv

Thanks bro for clearing that up as i misread it, thanks :)

BK4ever 07-10-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Hi all,

capped bj still might have risk.

just started treatment for herpes days ago. been only visiting 1 wl regularly. after my last tue session with her, felt a slight discomfortable around my dick head area. never think much of it as it just a bit red and we had a long fj session, thought might be abrasions from the fj. rtf her again on fri and the discomfortable got worse. check and there was a blister so went to get it check. doc suspect a few possiblities from the symptoms and after the blood test, he confirm its herpes. :(

not sure how i got it. we did kiss, oral each other and fj. now also has blisters on my lips.

cloud85 21-10-2020 08:21 AM

That’s scary :(

hornie 21-10-2020 03:42 PM

I got HSV2 or commonly known as Genital herpes. The first time it popped up, aka the primary outbreak, it was rough. High fever, migraine, massive cold sore for almost 3 weeks.

Then for the next 2-3 years, I would have outbreaks and cold sores every 3-4 months. Each time when I am under stress or lack of sleep. Can feel the itchy tingly feeling followed by blisters which fill with liquid that pops into a cold sore that increases in size before slowly drying up and closing up.

I found applying the antiviral creams and pills useless. What worked for me was applying high grade honey directly on the sore.

It has been about 6 years already since the primary outbreak.

The frequency of outbreaks decrease exponentially over time. I now get maybe 1 outbreak per year. When I have outbreaks, I avoid sex with my wife.

sammyboyfor 22-10-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornie (Post 20280792)
When I have outbreaks, I avoid sex with my wife.

Has your wife ever had an outbreak?

hornie 27-10-2020 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20282390)
Has your wife ever had an outbreak?

Nope. Never did

sammyboyfor 27-10-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornie (Post 20290385)
Nope. Never did

This is why herpes spreads so easily. It's because those who have the virus seldom have symptoms.

The vast majority are asymptomatic just like Covid-19.

hornie 05-11-2020 10:19 AM

Yes. She is either asymptomatic or she could have never caught the virus from me. It is impossible to say either way. For me personally, i can feel the sensation of it coming very clearly and soon after, the blisters start to appear and I will tell her and we just abstain from sex for a while.

It was very frequent during the early years but it has since subsided and have not had an outbreak for more than almost 2 years now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20290761)
This is why herpes spreads so easily. It's because those who have the virus seldom have symptoms.

The vast majority are asymptomatic just like Covid-19.