The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Roxy Square TN (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=23281)

sexresearcher 24-09-2004 02:27 PM

Roxy Square TN

Bros,
Just wanna ask if anyone here has seen been serviced by the PRC TN at the string of shops beside Roxy Square. I dunno what is the building called, issit Katong Complex?

Anyway, beside the hair salon, there seems to be skimpily dressed ladies who looks like they wanna be 'serviced' by us instead.

So if any bros know whether they give 'extra service' anot. pls let me know or post a fr. :D

cheers,
sex research takes a new step

wonderfix 24-09-2004 02:54 PM

Re: Roxy Square TN

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexresearcher
Bros,
Just wanna ask if anyone here has seen been serviced by the PRC TN at the string of shops beside Roxy Square. I dunno what is the building called, issit Katong Complex?

Anyway, beside the hair salon, there seems to be skimpily dressed ladies who looks like they wanna be 'serviced' by us instead.

So if any bros know whether they give 'extra service' anot. pls let me know or post a fr. :D

cheers,

bro. in this case, please try not to start a thread and ask other people to try and post FR. Be brave and courageous and take the first plunge. Try it out yourself and come back and post FR.

as you're mentioned, 'sex research takes a new step'. please be more pro-active in trying. not pro-active in asking.

cheers!

monster98 24-09-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Bros,

cheers,

KNN. another lazy bum..... :mad:

sexresearcher 27-09-2004 08:54 AM

Bros,

sorri bors, i am new to all these (look at my posts). i will not hang my balls at home for more research but will do as you all say.....

thanks bros
sexresearcher

owen10 27-09-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

Bros,

sorri bors, i am new to all these (look at my posts). i will not hang my balls at home for more research but will do as you all say.....

thanks bros
sexresearcher

dun worry ... u will learn as u read n post more. the fact that yr pts were not zapped show that bros here r willing to forgive n let u learn. happy learning n chionging, n hope u contribute yr 1st FR soon!

Uncle911 28-09-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Bros,

cheers,

Hi Brother,

Don't treat here like a Information Counter.
You got to start the FR, if you wanted to start a new forum.
We do here our rules and regulation.

lcashley 01-10-2004 01:14 AM

if i'm not wrong it's on the first floor near the end right? neva tried out that place yet but it is run by PRC and sometimes they have other friends who come down in the afternoon dressed like they are on their way to GL.
you can just visually stare them down in front of them and they will just smile back

snipeshot08 01-10-2004 07:51 AM

Quote:

Bros,

cheers,

Yes, I've been to one of the TN joint on the 2nd floor right at the back almost near the staircase, if you walk in from the main entrance it will be on your left, in fact there are a few TN here but most of them CMI. The joint which I visited was not bad, the lady boss sports a very short hairdo and looks not bad but did not try here as was eyeing another busty PRC. Overall damage was $30 + $40 but will not return due to one major factor - hygiene.....yucks cause they just re-use back the shorts and towel on the bed...only found out after I was done..... :eek:

Hope this helps.....

sillyboy 01-10-2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snipeshot08
Yes, I've been to one of the TN joint on the 2nd floor right at the back almost near the staircase,

Hope this helps.....

You mean the one at RS, went down before nothing much to shout about the massage is not that good the rest SOP. I ever passed by on a sunday before...wah lao so many mothers with their kids at the learning centre beside it...think it's a taboo place to visit on weekends haha.