The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How many times girls like to have sex a week (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=72351)

carol888 05-07-2007 10:19 PM

How many times girls like to have sex a week

hi bro,

i am quite horny, would like to have sex/bj at least 3 times a week, and can do with mistress and wife. just curious, how many times a woman prefer to have sex a week..sometimes mistress give bj, but she doent get fucked.

and some women can have sex with different men within the same week or following days..not sure wat is in her mind..

CLEANER 05-07-2007 10:21 PM

Re: How many times girls like to have sex a week

iya gals have super low sex drive one leh, men can have sex anytime and anywhr...as long his dick is working man. for gals, i i tink 3 times the max for them unless you r saying pro...

no_faith 05-07-2007 10:21 PM

sry, ur sentences very very chim. i catch no balls ah.:(

curious75 05-07-2007 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carol888 (Post 2127661)
hi bro,

i am quite horny, would like to have sex/bj at least 3 times a week, and can do with mistress and wife. just curious, how many times a woman prefer to have sex a week..sometimes mistress give bj, but she doent get fucked.

and some women can have sex with different men within the same week or following days..not sure wat is in her mind..

bros,

no matter how horny you are,still cant compare to women.you can shoot off your load 3 times a day but they can have three orgasm in a single fxxk.to me i think we man cant pamper them too much cos they will demand more from us and sway sway you cant satify them then they will get someone else or masterbate themselve.

sometime think back,do the women we fxxk really get orgasm or just to entertain us.they can be damn wet but doesnt mean she get orgasm,agree!:)

MMM88 06-07-2007 12:41 AM

hmmm....jus to generalize abit here .....

1) Women b4 married - likes to FXXK like everyday ....:p
2) Women after married - haii....can do w/o for wks........:(

LaoHuLi 06-07-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

..not sure wat is in her mind..

Why dont ask her ? :confused:

insanity 06-07-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

hi bro,

You have a mistress and wife to have sex or blowjobs and surely you'll be able to fuck either one on any other night. Many of us have only a gf/wife leh.

If you are not getting enough you can always go get 'take-away' in Geylang etc.

You dont have to think whats on other women's minds about having sex with different men lah. :D

Acidman 06-07-2007 02:26 AM

When you bonk you girl until her face all turn red, you know you're doing really well.:D

tomvoyeur 06-07-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM88 (Post 2127794)
2) Women after married - haii....can do w/o for wks........

Maybe they r just not doing it with their husbands..........:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acidman (Post 2127949)
When you bonk you girl until her face all turn red, you know you're doing really well.

Izzit!! I thok the blood is supposed to flow to their nether regions when the action heats up....:p

geckoSG 06-07-2007 07:44 AM

My current FB does it everyday if she could, that's why I'm there to help... :D

yinyang 06-07-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 2127970)
..Izzit!! I thok the blood is supposed to flow to their nether regions when the action heats up....:p

Not when she gives you blow job, needs all the POWER to raise the dead:p

AngelEye 07-07-2007 07:17 AM

its difficult to put a number to it.... maybe averaged out could be the same as guys.

there r horny ladies out there as well as there are low libido guys, so i guess we are pretty much the same in terms of how many times guys like to have sex a week...

Big Wiener 07-07-2007 07:46 AM

if u can be horny gal can be too... so it all depend on their needs and atmosphere

GongCB 07-07-2007 07:47 AM

hmmm....jus to generalize abit here .....

1) Women b4 married - likes to FXXK like everyday ....:p
2) Women after married - haii....can do w/o for wks

My wife used to not go for sex for weeks..till recently after we had our baby..past 2 weeks everyday she want..and somemore can moan louder than b4, till last nite I surrender, was so shack after reach home n slept str8 away..:) .

curious75 07-07-2007 02:32 PM

i think most women at the age of 27 and above really know how to enjoy sex and horny if you really turn her on