The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=814358)

Tornadoflame 04-04-2021 10:04 PM

Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)?

Newb to the scene here. I was in parklane today. Normally I thought these stores only offer massage + happy ending

But today one of the girls (L5 store) just began riding me (was quite surprised as I thought usually we will start with foreplay or massage first)

I requested for condom first cos I think she forgot. Then she helped me slip it on. Bonk for around 5-10m till I got tired and switched to HJ and I came on the bed.

Any inherent risk here? Do you bros do this often and what's the chance to get ST D from these massage girls? I understand they don't need to do regular test unlike those in geylang

sammyboyfor 05-04-2021 12:18 PM

Re: Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornadoflame (Post 20562595)
Newb to the scene here. I was in parklane today. Normally I thought these stores only offer massage + happy ending

But today one of the girls (L5 store) just began riding me (was quite surprised as I thought usually we will start with foreplay or massage first)

I requested for condom first cos I think she forgot. Then she helped me slip it on. Bonk for around 5-10m till I got tired and switched to HJ and I came on the bed.

Any inherent risk here? Do you bros do this often and what's the chance to get ST D from these massage girls? I understand they don't need to do regular test unlike those in geylang

All unprotected sex carries a risk factor.

casa2011 08-04-2021 09:32 PM

So fierce?? If me i sure get wechat contact.(anything happen go back find her. Nothing happen also find her) Then go for checkup

johnsmithzz1996 09-04-2021 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornadoflame (Post 20562595)

Wa.. you raw with her.? you better go get tested and monitor if there is any symptoms.

There is extremely high risk, and usually for me i will make it clear to the lady first. Chances of getting things r quite high from raw exposure.

bignehneh 14-04-2021 04:21 AM

Level 5 near escalator will be viet Lisa. She usually quite hiong. Looking at probabilities usually bo taiji one. Just go test to get piece of mind

Must be careful in park lane. The girls usually horny ones

Registar 14-04-2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20580228)
Level 5 near escalator will be viet Lisa. She usually quite hiong. Looking at probabilities usually bo taiji one. Just go test to get piece of mind

Must be careful in park lane. The girls usually horny ones

ok, thank you bro for the info, will go see see look look bonk bonk

oleg 16-04-2021 09:34 AM

Must wear cap always

LittleKingdom 14-05-2021 08:55 PM

It is safer to put on condom when bonking outside girls.

DoctorTan 18-05-2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20563557)
All unprotected sex carries a risk factor.

Yes. That said, condoms do not offer 100% protection against all STDs.

Condoms are very effective in preventing HIV

However not very effective against Herpes and HPV

Condoms also reduce the risk of getting Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but not 100%

So the conclusion is always wear a condom to reduce your risk
If you develop symptoms, see a Dr. Do not assume you are OK because you used a condom
Get screened once in a while

henry_ang10 15-06-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 (Post 20571033)
Wa.. you raw with her.? you better go get tested and monitor if there is any symptoms.

There is extremely high risk, and usually for me i will make it clear to the lady first. Chances of getting things r quite high from raw exposure.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=801930

U all shd visit this thread.. Many bros there like to raw with commercial sex workers.. I go there try to discourage them from raw sex with commercial sex workers kana bomb/scolded/insulted by them..

scary.. now then i know so many bros like to raw with ML/FLs..

sladang 15-06-2021 10:29 AM

Doing raw no scared, after doing raw then scared, usually the case la :D ..

Greendevil 15-06-2021 11:16 AM

totally unsafe. buy a sotong, pull out the head and f the sotong. 100% safe

henry_ang10 15-06-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sladang (Post 20688156)
Doing raw no scared, after doing raw then scared, usually the case la :D ..

haha.. very true...but really now then i know many guys go for raw with ML/FLs... ok la.. admire them for their courage in a way.. commando all the way
u tell them to use condom dun raw, they mock/laugh/insult/scold u one .. sibei commando..

Maybe i too kiasi kiasu liao..

just wonder what is the % of guys who fuck raw with ML/FLs? they not scared of HIV meh? how about STDs? not scared meh?

my friend told me he went to check up for STDs, the nurse poke a needle into his penis hole sibei painful... those who raw with ML/FLs not scared kana STDs one meh?

henry_ang10 15-06-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendevil (Post 20688231)

no nid wat.. wear a condom lo only wat.. buy sotong for wat sia.

dun tell me u f the sotong then cook/fry the sotong with "protein" inside the sotong cunt , hmm.. must let

uncle roger know ok.. let him review ur "fried sotong with cum" :)

18sons 18-06-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendevil (Post 20688231)

haha bro later kana some flesh eating bacteria. That really GG lmao