The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to ejaculate faster? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=877426)

donaldonggg 05-05-2022 11:01 PM

How to ejaculate faster?

I think i fapped too much last time.. now whenever I have sex my partner siam already I still cannot finish. How to bring down my stamina?

riotspace 06-05-2022 09:40 AM

Re: How to ejaculate faster?

People want to ejaculated slower you want to cum faster....

peeboy75 06-05-2022 12:11 PM

I suggest you learn this technique. Works very well for me. Squeeze your inner thigh muscles with your legs together and straight if possible.. You should immediately feel a nice sensation..the same feeling like almost wanting to ejaculate. It will help you ejaculate faster. Doing this in cowgirl position is the best. Doggy can too, but you can't straighten your legs.. Just have to squeeze inner thigh muscles.. Missionary is hardbut possible, means you have to like push up position while pumping, keeping your legs straight as you pump

Joverick 06-05-2022 04:48 PM

Maybe try blindfolds and/or handcuffs?
Depriving one of your senses (Sight) may heightens your other senses thus creating anticipation and excitement.

Ethan80 10-05-2022 02:57 PM

thank you for this

bignehneh 14-05-2022 01:19 PM

Guys fuck those ML or FL with strong stamina. Mary, Tangli (OT), Melody etc…confirm u got no stamina anymore

CheongKa 08-06-2022 12:42 PM

Go for syt with very tight pussy, should be able to cum faster

tankerkit 11-06-2022 03:53 PM

i also want to know the opposite. how to last longer.... i scare wait cannot satisfy my partner she go find other guy

bignehneh 21-06-2022 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donaldonggg (Post 21268903)
I think i fapped too much last time.. now whenever I have sex my partner siam already I still cannot finish. How to bring down my stamina?

I got 1 friend who claimed he had this problem. He fucked his wife for a long time yet he cannot cum. I intro him to Orchard tower, he cum in 5 mins. Lol! Don’t tuakang say stamina fucking good. Maybe is no feeling with partners because they quite cui. Go OT look for Tang Li, Mary, Paris, Fit May. Come here look for solution if you can bang them non stop for 1 hour. Change partner if Tangli, Mary or Paris makes you cum in 5 min

EEHEE 21-06-2022 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 21390174)
I got 1 friend who claimed he had this problem. He fucked his wife for a long time yet he cannot cum. I intro him to Orchard tower, he cum in 5 mins. Lol! Don’t tuakang say stamina fucking good. Maybe is no feeling with partners because they quite cui. Go OT look for Tang Li, Mary, Paris, Fit May. Come here look for solution if you can bang them non stop for 1 hour. Change partner if Tangli, Mary or Paris makes you cum in 5 min

Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.

Zzz59 28-06-2022 03:45 PM

Same here. I have this problem of not able to cum fast since i was in my early 20s. Sometimes i wish i can just ejeculate within 5mins or so.

betogo 29-06-2022 08:18 PM

...i am totally opposite i wish i ca last more than 5mims:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzz59 (Post 21410789)
Same here. I have this problem of not able to cum fast since i was in my early 20s. Sometimes i wish i can just ejeculate within 5mins or so.

hotdog6969 05-07-2022 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EEHEE (Post 21391089)
Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.

Hi bro, key question is are you still PCCing? I think if you stop PCCing totally and abstain, your brain will slowly rewire itself

walkingtwilight 05-07-2022 04:44 PM

I usually try to imagine fucking another girl and then automatically ejaculate

EEHEE 07-07-2022 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotdog6969 (Post 21429536)
Hi bro, key question is are you still PCCing? I think if you stop PCCing totally and abstain, your brain will slowly rewire itself

Ya I did, abstain for 1 week. Went to a thai stable here and tada....came within 30mins. Maybe the syt too wild also..haha