The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fucking people's wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=45246)

Imtheone 28-10-2005 04:23 PM

Fucking people's wife

I guess all men r horny. Yet fucking people's wife is kinda cruel if it leads to this ?--> http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...28740,00.html?

Now the fucker has to live his life with a curse that he caused the death of his lover. The children lost their mother and will likely lose their father 2. Worth it?

itsabt6x 28-10-2005 04:29 PM

Re: Fucking people's wife

well, there are many reasons why a spouse stray. some maybe valid, but some simply an excuse. whatever the reason or cause may be, one has to satisfy oneself that the decision to stray is a concious one and not one made under duress. and with that, one has to bear the consequences that decision brings.

just my take on this....

kel00free 28-10-2005 04:31 PM

yap...tragedy it was...hopefully this ba*tard leave the children alone...unlike the other who constanly planned to up his fling daughter! :rolleyes:

suckerll 28-10-2005 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imtheone
I guess all men r horny. Yet fucking people's wife is kinda cruel if it leads to this ?--> http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...28740,00.html?

Now the fucker has to live his life with a curse that he caused the death of his lover. The children lost their mother and will likely lose their father 2. Worth it?

cheap/free fuck might not necessarily be good as it can lead to shattering of lives:(

xman2000 28-10-2005 05:06 PM

There will be no free fucking somebody wife in this world.

You will pay, either $$, your life, the girl life, or her the husband life. Someone has to die in this kind of situation.

Well, you will pay, one day or later, be it $ or life, or free HIV.

PASSIONAETE04 28-10-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imtheone

In a way you are right, but as saying goes...it always takes two hands to clap, so who is to be blamed is subjective........
Unless is a $ deal agreed between both parties, I will avoid married woman..

Castrol 28-10-2005 05:19 PM

when i read the newspaper that she sms the fucking "boyfriend" for help, my first thought was what the fuck these 2 actually intend to achieve? they hope to marry each other or what?

anyway, recently there has been a lot of blood in our small fine country. people are killing more for love than money. :confused:

God bless the lady's soul.

mebirdie 28-10-2005 05:22 PM

News said that they are not legally married. How did she get her PR and give birth then?

mebirdie 28-10-2005 05:27 PM

The most sad things is still the kid.

Imagine :

Grow up as a murderer's child.
Very difficult to face the society.

Here we act traditionally. Everybody might say it the adult things in words. But....for example how many pple will employ them if the truth is know to the boss.

The society is cruel here

sg_boytoy 28-10-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kel00free
yap...tragedy it was...hopefully this ba*tard leave the children alone...unlike the other who constanly planned to up his fling daughter!

Really :eek: , got people do such things as planning to up their fling's daughter, sigh... the perverted desires of the pitiful :rolleyes:

Kyser Soze 28-10-2005 06:52 PM

It's tragic. This is a second case of husband-murdered-wafe case. The other is the Indian taxi driver killed his factory operator wafe.

Moral of the story: When a woman in a relationship strays, the consequence is always greater than a man stray. Bloodshed, cos' a man's pride and esteem is hurt.

shinlovesuke 28-10-2005 07:16 PM

i think that dead woman is with that guy becos of his money.. read the newspaper and that guy is driving a merc..

wanderer23 28-10-2005 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol
anyway, recently there has been a lot of blood in our small fine country. people are killing more for love than money. :confused:

This statement i fully agree. Seems to be hearing more of such cases than usual. I reserve my judgement about the killing/adultery/scandal cause i believe there is no right or wrong in true love. I dun blame either party when it comes to matters of the heart.

Shuang_Jie_Gun 28-10-2005 07:58 PM

some ppl can do anything for $$ while some for the sake of love.the power of love some say?in this case its more to power of love.no matter wat,wat happen has happened and wat we can do is pray for the well-being of the child and may the deceased rest in peace.God bless.

see see only 29-10-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
some ppl can do anything for $$ while some for the sake of love.the power of love some say?in this case its more to power of love.no matter wat,wat happen has happened and wat we can do is pray for the well-being of the child and may the deceased rest in peace.God bless.

Hey bro u alway love love many many, be careful, if u need bodyguard pm me :D

Btw notice recently many such cases. worse of all, they were mature adults. Lucky things nowaday we change gf, bf like change clothes. last time BGR not very common and their parents strictly against play play BGR.

now we dump and kana dump so common, all well trained liao. I believe deep down inside, such cases would not happen after few years me really hope so.

God bless those maybe involve in such cases