The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=902500)

lucyemelda88 04-10-2022 10:03 PM

Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

Dear bros,

Just fyi, I currently have two regular girls in geylang legal houses who allow raw, in Thai houses. One of them allowed me to cum in pussy as she was on birth control.
Anyone has similar experience? Do not need to specify the girl. Just for everyone to know, is this really common practice in geylang. I've only been here for 1 month+.

Thanks!

iphone1s 04-10-2022 10:37 PM

Re: Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 (Post 21705316)
Dear bros,

Just fyi, I currently have two regular girls in geylang legal houses who allow raw, in Thai houses. One of them allowed me to cum in pussy as she was on birth control.
Anyone has similar experience? Do not need to specify the girl. Just for everyone to know, is this really common practice in geylang. I've only been here for 1 month+.

Thanks!

I think she gave up hope in life already. You better get yourself checked.

lucyemelda88 04-10-2022 10:39 PM

I'm her regular so she offered me FOC. Anyone got similar experience?

SaintJo 05-10-2022 05:53 AM

Quote:

Dear bros,

Thanks!

Depends on chemistry. I wouldn't recommend this as you are for sure not the only regular

iphone1s 05-10-2022 10:11 AM

You better pee more often just in case the previous customer's cum flowed into your hole.

All these fluids gonna make you a potential customer of DSC.

lucidlucifer 05-10-2022 10:44 AM

Those who got it, will get it

Not advisable like 1 bro mentioned, you may not be her only special one.

dbrudder 06-10-2022 09:32 AM

The only Special One is Mourinho.

smlee 09-10-2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrudder (Post 21709765)
The only Special One is Mourinho.

Can't agree more. No one more special than him :p

supershaft 09-10-2022 05:39 PM

Quote:

Dear bros,

Thanks!

wow warrior! chew got try raw anal since already raw into pussy?

TheIdesOfMarch 09-10-2022 07:12 PM

Quote:

Dear bros,

Thanks!

More common than you think, but of course very hush hush due to the taboo nature of it for the WLs.

I didn't believe raw in Geylang was possible until 2019 when the famous G7 from JM14 gave me that special service for free on my very first visit. After that I almost always went raw with my regular girls from other houses with no health issues for either of us. :) Sometimes with tips, sometimes without.

starocean 09-10-2022 07:58 PM

Contribute to hiv population.

Leeds 10-10-2022 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 21720190)
More common than you think, but of course very hush hush due to the taboo nature of it for the WLs.

I didn't believe raw in Geylang was possible until 2019 when the famous G7 from JM14 gave me that special service for free on my very first visit. After that I almost always went raw with my regular girls from other houses with no health issues for either of us. :) Sometimes with tips, sometimes without.

G7? JM14 use to be full of gems, I still find her in bangkok for a hard bonking session. Her body is overly enhanced to give maximum pleasure. :D:D

stfu2 10-10-2022 12:12 PM

while statistically very low chances for HIV, you're playing lottery.

we are all customers, not really a boyfriend or anything, there will be more than one regular for a popular girl, just fyi.

pa86tr20 10-10-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Dear bros,

Thanks!

Can share which girls

HeyHo 10-10-2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Dear bros,

Thanks!

Not common, I think bro…pray for safe health man