The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfjust.rocks/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfjust.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Vietnamese girls (https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=264891)

cumalot 27-12-2011 12:06 PM

Vietnamese girls
 
I really miss bonking Vietnamese girls. Strangely, there are no OKTs bringing in these girls. Well, there is a definite demand for them and I hope some OKT will start bringing them in. But must be young and pretty - not like those at Lorong 24. Sorry I have to start a new thread.

Ispoksi 27-12-2011 09:37 PM

Re: Vietnamese girls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cumalot (Post 6719003)
I really miss bonking Vietnamese girls. Strangely, there are no OKTs bringing in these girls. Well, there is a definite demand for them and I hope some OKT will start bringing them in. But must be young and pretty - not like those at Lorong 24. Sorry I have to start a new thread.

A big flock in OT ipanema bro...

bongers69 04-01-2012 09:14 PM

Re: Vietnamese girls
 
there also a lot in mask51 at geylang lor39:D

joew2005 04-01-2012 09:21 PM

Re: Vietnamese girls
 
stop living in yr own world.
walk out of your shell & see the world.

claymore 04-01-2012 11:21 PM

Re: Vietnamese girls
 
alternative, u go to vietnam to fulfil ur dreams.
:D

yangguo 04-01-2012 11:28 PM

Re: Vietnamese girls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joew2005 (Post 6746134)
stop living in yr own world.
walk out of your shell & see the world.

Agreed with bro Joew.

Just take a stroll along Joo Chiat after 9pm and you will find alot of SYT Viet gals standing outside the pubs.

Be bold enough to approach them and I am sure you can bring one gal to hotel and bonk.

joew2005 05-01-2012 12:42 AM

Re: Vietnamese girls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yangguo (Post 6746531)
Agreed with bro Joew.

Just take a stroll along Joo Chiat after 9pm and you will find alot of SYT Viet gals standing outside the pubs.

Be bold enough to approach them and I am sure you can bring one gal to hotel and bonk.

the worst thing is tat ts claims tat there r no okts tat hv viet gals.
there r a few stable tat has some quite chio viet syts .....
ts needs 2 do homework b4 starting tis thread.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020