The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Reasons/excuses for travelling (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=956154)

ripstop 11-09-2023 08:45 AM

Reasons/excuses for travelling

Just curious, what reasons do you give your spouse for travelling on your own? If you are in a line of work that doesn't provide cover stories.

Alantino 11-09-2023 12:36 PM

Re: Reasons/excuses for travelling

Department trip?

Lecafy 11-09-2023 12:48 PM

Made a pact with spouse before marriage… i am allowed to travel once a year with my friends or solo
Maybe u can start off traveling with yr friends ?

ripstop 11-09-2023 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alantino (Post 22649358)
Department trip?

Unfortunately, non-existent where I work. Also risky to lie about it, as there will be no group photos to show.

ripstop 11-09-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lecafy (Post 22649391)
Made a pact with spouse before marriage… i am allowed to travel once a year with my friends or solo

Haha too late for me as i only discovered the joys of fooling around after marriage. Now i can't find the right excusew to run off on my own trips... hmmm

Hurricane88 11-09-2023 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripstop (Post 22648777)
Just curious, what reasons do you give your spouse for travelling on your own? If you are in a line of work that doesn't provide cover stories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lecafy (Post 22649391)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripstop (Post 22649469)
Haha too late for me as i only discovered the joys of fooling around after marriage. Now i can't find the right excusew to run off on my own trips... hmmm

I suggest bring her along to the trip and bored her to death...so next time she will not want to join...:)

Oh if go BKK must bring her to see all vices shows...example Tiger and GoGo show...also bring her to massage and shopping...make sure she attend all the drinking sessions...:)

Guaranteed next time you can go alone...:)

Lennyberg 11-09-2023 01:41 PM

minimum 10 trips / year for me for work so easy peasy for me.

timeliness 11-09-2023 01:45 PM

Either you bring her along for your trip to bore her enough so that you can go for solo trips

Or

Get her friends to jio her out and leave you some free time to go overseas.

Angmolover 11-09-2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

What is the purpose for you traveling alone?

sammyboyfor 12-09-2023 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22649696)
What is the purpose for you traveling alone?

So he can masturbate in privacy while overseas. :D

Angmolover 12-09-2023 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22651788)

Hahahahahah. Aiyah, he can lock his bathroom door and choke his straw all he wants. No need to travel overseas for that mah.

Angmolover 12-09-2023 11:49 AM

Quote:

Why do you ask this? U want to eat outside but too afraid of your wife, so must make up excuses? So, you come here and ask the bros for some ideas?

You should be honest and open with your wife. Tell her the truth. You want to eat outside. Let me help you phrase it to her.

"Yo wife, I am going to Bangkok tomorrow to catch the Tiger show. If I am horny after that, I might bang some Thai 'hos before I come back. Don't wait up for me, ok?"

SHe will respect you for that. Instead of playing behind her back, you upfront told her like a real man. She will appreciate it. She will up her game in bed, so you don't need to eat overseas anymore. Don't say I never help you bro.

Peacekeeping 13-09-2023 12:38 AM

Find a new hobby in overseas hiking trips. Solo retreat to find yourself.

bryanlailai 13-09-2023 03:53 PM

Just say go with friend. Tell the truth. No need to lie. What u do there is a different story

TheDead 13-09-2023 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22651788)

Hahaha funny liao. No need to go overseas, just use the soap in bathroom 😄