The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Small bust gf zaogeng Story (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=913369)

breakthrough 28-12-2022 04:04 PM

Small bust gf zaogeng Story

She was a freshman and I was a soldier(tmd sian). We dated for few yrs alr, despite the fact that she was young and inexperienced. She is very fit and weighs only about 47kg. Her breasts are small and perky, and her body is rly tight. Though she is unusually modest, my attempts to persuade her that she is attractive have largely fallen on deaf ears. She is always paiseh by her small breasts, despite the fact that I adore them. She wears padded bra cups, gel inserts, and other items because she simply feels like she should be a little bit bigger.

Anyway, I'm as proud of my beautiful gf as the next guy, but I'm also very possessive of her. That makes the subsequent events all the more bizarre.

a army bro, his gf ,my gf and myself took a trip awhile back, trip to nearby country. When we checked in the airport gate area, she was digging through her bag to find her earpod, my gf, bent over at the chair area. I was shocked to see her top and bra gap open when she bent over. With her small boobs, just a small gap revealed ALL. I could see both breasts and nipples clearly.

I didn't believe my friend had noticed during the initial show, but it eventually happened. He was treated to her little breasts with her perfect little nipples pointing straight down while she leaned over. I'm amazed that she didn't have on one of her padded bras. She was wearing a white V neck top with a cheap bra which she said will throw away in our taiwan hotel.

Normally, I would have said something to protect her modesty, but this forbidden show had an unusually strong effect on me. I kept quiet while observing his face. For ten or twenty seconds, his eyes were glued to her chest before he had to look away before his gf noticed. Instead of the jealousy I anticipated, I felt such excitement and grew so hard. Naturally, what has been done cannot now be undone.

The whole trip after was smooth, that night we fucked like rabbits very very hard and we returned home. After a while, my buddy raised this topic when we were out...

bobolubobo 28-12-2022 04:22 PM

Re: Small bust gf zaogeng Story

Good start bro, first camper here! :)

need_it 28-12-2022 04:55 PM

Small tits excite me! Camping!!

Orange22 28-12-2022 05:32 PM

Support nice story, please continue...

Durategra 29-12-2022 04:14 PM

Nice start TS! Keep it coming..

newfoundsky 30-12-2022 05:10 PM

Support new story!

iLick69 31-12-2022 01:31 AM

Look forward to more updates ...

reddevil3d 31-12-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breakthrough (Post 21935583)
Normally, I would have said something to protect her modesty, but this forbidden show had an unusually strong effect on me. I kept quiet while observing his face.

Oh we men love face/pride so when someone check your girl out, deep down will feel :D as lookers' can only lust so much whilst u can do whatever you want

breakthrough 01-01-2023 02:04 PM

<pic removed>

Update again soon. All i can say now is that overseas, good girls can become more wild

10019999 01-01-2023 06:17 PM

This reminds me of a trip that I had too. :cool:

Waiting for your next update!

z8z8 01-01-2023 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10019999 (Post 21945191)
This reminds me of a trip that I had too. :cool:

Waiting for your next update!

Your gf also zaogeng during the trip? Please share leh :)

10019999 09-01-2023 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z8z8 (Post 21945215)
Your gf also zaogeng during the trip? Please share leh :)

I am more interested to hear about TS update. Don't want to hijack his thread. Maybe I can share my incident next time.

yaowaratboy 09-01-2023 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10019999 (Post 21963023)
I am more interested to hear about TS update. Don't want to hijack his thread. Maybe I can share my incident next time.

no need to wait can start new thread haha

AbsoluteMaiHum 09-01-2023 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10019999 (Post 21963023)

Look forward to your sharing! :)

MisterQQ 09-01-2023 09:43 AM

Waiting for your next update.