The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WL don't allow to be Zhut Zhut (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=931489)

irfrree 12-04-2023 11:28 PM

WL don't allow to be Zhut Zhut

who got list that gal does not like to be Zhut Zhut

Feel ZZZ when encounter although their service is great :o

start from me:

a) 1654A - Jia Jia
b) 1669 - Lu Lu

soonbeng 13-04-2023 12:03 AM

Re: WL don't allow to be Zhut Zhut

Then why do they fly to Singapore to work in Geylang in the first place!? They should be open to have their (@ l @) be sucked. They are paid for this.

Tension68 13-04-2023 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irfrree (Post 22239137)
who got list that gal does not like to be Zhut Zhut

Feel ZZZ when encounter although their service is great :o

start from me:

a) 1654A - Jia Jia
b) 1669 - Lu Lu

Bro.. actually I suggest to u.. be careful lor.. cos not all of them keep good oral hygiene. seriously.. u dun wan to get some curly hair in your move.. even before they give u BBBJ... if worse... err.. u use ur imagination la .. unless they use mouthwash to gargle with u in bathroom.. or else.. better think twice

Fabulous69 13-04-2023 08:07 AM

Agreed with you. Safety and hygiene comes first.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tension68 (Post 22239388)
Bro.. actually I suggest to u.. be careful lor.. cos not all of them keep good oral hygiene. seriously.. u dun wan to get some curly hair in your move.. even before they give u BBBJ... if worse... err.. u use ur imagination la .. unless they use mouthwash to gargle with u in bathroom.. or else.. better think twice

HalimahYakult 13-04-2023 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tension68 (Post 22239388)

i think they mean sucking/licking the girl's nipples not DFK

masage maniac 14-04-2023 12:01 AM

i experienced no zhut zhut with Lulu from 1669, and I thought I am the only one who did not deserve the zhut zhut with her. I feel better now. She has big nipples, good for the zhut zhut

naan1974 14-04-2023 03:07 PM

Prositute who dont allow customer to lick and kiss their nip ?
How can they survive ? Would you pay $200 for a wl with such restriction ? No way for me , that's a joke imo

electronics 14-04-2023 04:09 PM

Add to the list,

2041 Xiao Mei.

Will not return.

iTea 14-04-2023 04:19 PM

Indeed 2041 Xiao Mei, won’t return too.

MrBigBadBird 14-04-2023 05:48 PM

1654a Jia Jia allowed me zhut zhut; though she tried to minimize it.
Her colleague Xue-Er worse. Only allowed max 5 licks. After that I sian half.

ps7432 14-04-2023 06:58 PM

The ang pais are smart. They know there is only a very small handful (in fact less than the fingers on one hand). Even they do not allow dfk, zhut zhut, and just lie down there be dead fish, customers still flock to them. Unless the old days where there are much more competition for them to up their game. To be honest, i tried most of the so call ang pais over the past 3 days, even the mediocre Cat150 in the precovid days win hands down in terms of LFS (looks figure service). Guess i will exit GL again unless situation warrant a return. But it is so tough to get good prc gems into sillypore anymore though i see the ktv scene being better.

lonelyfish 14-04-2023 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps7432 (Post 22244317)
The ang pais are smart. They know there is only a very small handful (in fact less than the fingers on one hand). Even they do not allow dfk, zhut zhut, and just lie down there be dead fish, customers still flock to them. Unless the old days where there are much more competition for them to up their game. To be honest, i tried most of the so call ang pais over the past 3 days, even the mediocre Cat150 in the precovid days win hands down in terms of LFS (looks figure service). Guess i will exit GL again unless situation warrant a return. But it is so tough to get good prc gems into sillypore anymore though i see the ktv scene being better.

Take the non-APs, I see figure acceptable, I take. I'm not very concern about the looks, presentable good enough. Some of these give better service than the AP, maybe cus no one will pick them anymore if they also give lousy service.

ps7432 15-04-2023 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 22244600)
Take the non-APs, I see figure acceptable, I take. I'm not very concern about the looks, presentable good enough. Some of these give better service than the AP, maybe cus no one will pick them anymore if they also give lousy service.

True. But it is just so tough to even find a decent one lately. All the figures i have seen in all the houses are of bigger size lately. Or maybe i missed the slender ones. To me, even jia jia 54a is slightly on the bigger and pear shaped side. No offence but that is just my personal perception.

lonelyfish 15-04-2023 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps7432 (Post 22245638)
True. But it is just so tough to even find a decent one lately. All the figures i have seen in all the houses are of bigger size lately. Or maybe i missed the slender ones. To me, even jia jia 54a is slightly on the bigger and pear shaped side. No offence but that is just my personal perception.

I think it is these WL who will give better service. Give and take can enjoy. I recce some slimmer ones around like in 2045, etc. I haven't try them, but probably can't do many things like Zhut Zhut, DFK etc lol. If can, will be good. I haven't met another slim one and can give good service like my fav one below.

HalimahYakult 15-04-2023 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps7432 (Post 22245638)

lol this girl got alot of WK feed her info from forum