The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349880)

nicemantohave 14-02-2013 10:56 AM

The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore

Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

charles1001 14-02-2013 11:35 PM

Re: The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore

hi i will like to have a copy.. thnks!

Holymonkey 14-02-2013 11:48 PM

I would like to have a copy tooo :)

frhn 15-02-2013 12:45 AM

Can I have a copy too? Cheers! :)

Olli1991 15-02-2013 12:57 AM

I would like to have one copy too, tried sending you a PM but apparently your inbox is full :(

KinJioKar 15-02-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicemantohave (Post 8517866)
Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

Just upped u

xavier69 15-02-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Dear All,

Upped your points.

luvityoung 15-02-2013 02:30 AM

Hi bro

I do not have points to up you but am really keen on the best FB, best FL and ONS contacts.

Hope you'll be able to share if possible.

Thanks & cheers to a prosperous CNY!

benxiong 15-02-2013 05:17 AM

up you already

alpha18 15-02-2013 05:33 AM

Ha, sounds cool. Local guide written on local context :)

aniceguy 15-02-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Dear All,

Just up your point...

xmodconnects 15-02-2013 08:15 AM

good to see a sharing bro here. just upped your points can i have a copy of this gold ? hahaha cheers

mooda87 15-02-2013 09:05 AM

1 copy pls, thanks very much!

weilord 15-02-2013 10:22 AM

HI! ;) Up you liao!! Can I have a copy.. Thanks!

cooldan 15-02-2013 11:01 AM

Can I have one too? Thanks bro