The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=957395)

johnrichsg 20-09-2023 10:08 PM

highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

I will recommend mindy to those bro who like great authentic massage and jg
Hands down the best for me so far
Juagen (Authentic and skill)
Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

She don’t do sexual services, purely for great massage lookers.

wahhero 20-09-2023 11:18 PM

Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

she used to be at kallang area...ok lah, for good lookers but not much teasing...

whoizzit2 21-09-2023 08:17 AM

Yes agreed, good strong massage and juagen.
She still at same place ?
Didn't see her for some time, maybe shld go see her next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnrichsg (Post 22676094)
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

I will recommend mindy to those bro who like great authentic massage and jg
Hands down the best for me so far
Juagen (Authentic and skill)
Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

She don’t do sexual services, purely for great massage lookers.

oldmanmanman 21-09-2023 08:34 AM

she shifted but i don't like the new place. there's no shower facilities so cant get a quick wash after a long sweaty day out at work.

whoizzit2 21-09-2023 08:40 AM

Oh yea just checked the site she different place now.
But will see her probably next mth for massage and juagen.
Thx man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanmanman (Post 22677010)
she shifted but i don't like the new place. there's no shower facilities so cant get a quick wash after a long sweaty day out at work.

timeliness 21-09-2023 09:48 AM

I've visited her when she was still based in Kallang.

Don't even think about sexual services or unlocking anything coz her massage and JG is really that good.

johnrichsg 21-09-2023 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoizzit2 (Post 22676976)
Yes agreed, good strong massage and juagen.
She still at same place ?
Didn't see her for some time, maybe shld go see her next time.

She is at amk now, her old shop in kallang have better enviroment but will still visit her for her massage and jg.

Jedi11 01-10-2023 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnrichsg (Post 22679420)
She is at amk now, her old shop in kallang have better enviroment but will still visit her for her massage and jg.

Hi bro. Can PM me Mindy's location? I'm not a Mandarin speaker. She accept? And how to book her?

mailailah 01-10-2023 10:06 PM

I went to find her Yesterday as i read the review about her here! One words to for her massage and JG! A hidden gem, her massage is real authenity like those chinese massage center. Her Jg is real as i try Jg from ling ling from Amk too! Look is those you wont reject but too bad no hanky panky from her! lastly heard from her she will be having her new shop and are now under renovation, will visit her when her new shop start operating! Thanks for the good share from massage lover bro here!

bl7532 02-10-2023 07:51 AM

Hi Bro, can PM the contact or location thanks in advice.

bl7532 02-10-2023 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailailah (Post 22705704)
I went to find her Yesterday as i read the review about her here! One words to for her massage and JG! A hidden gem, her massage is real authenity like those chinese massage center. Her Jg is real as i try Jg from ling ling from Amk too! Look is those you wont reject but too bad no hanky panky from her! lastly heard from her she will be having her new shop and are now under renovation, will visit her when her new shop start operating! Thanks for the good share from massage lover bro here!

Can PM location please thanks

johnrichsg 06-10-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl7532 (Post 22706375)
Can PM location please thanks

Bro she is located at AMK 100 plus, i have share her contact link

harry123 06-10-2023 10:02 PM

i think they operate in a pair. sometimes you book mindy and her partner celina will be the one doing the massage and jq. no eye candy but celina massage is more solid and has good tcm knowledge. jg is painful for me. but both seems to cut short the time by about 10 minutes, which is a minus. but massage and jg wise beats most in the market.

sidjames92 07-10-2023 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry123 (Post 22719566)
i think they operate in a pair. sometimes you book mindy and her partner celina will be the one doing the massage and jq. no eye candy but celina massage is more solid and has good tcm knowledge. jg is painful for me. but both seems to cut short the time by about 10 minutes, which is a minus. but massage and jg wise beats most in the market.

thought got some bros say after mindy injured her hand sometime back already let her partner do all of it already ?

curlybanana 29-10-2023 03:38 PM

Just wondering if the one I all visited is Mindy or Selina? On WhatsApp I booked for Mindy but seems like Selina turned up?