The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=145356)

LentorGarden 08-09-2009 10:13 PM

19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!)

Hi guys, I've got a lobang for everyone this time round. I met this girl on the chatline and have since tried and tested her already. Here is my honest FR on her :

Name : Pinky
Race : Local born and bred Chinese
Height : 160cm
Weight : 45kg

Looks : 7/10 (A little bit of an Ah Lian look with a CFM face)
Cup Size : 36B (As according to her)
Body : 7/10 (Has quite a pretty nice figure just that she has a 5 to 7 centimeter scar at her collarbone, has tattoos on her back and shoulder)
Bbbj : 7.5/10 (Quite a good sucker with gagging sounds and also the experience of a bbbj with her tongue stud in tact is very refreshing and mind blowing at the same time! Sensational)
Frenching : 6.5/10 (I'm a huge fan of frenching. She did just average in this department)
Catbath : Never try
Licking/Cunnilingus : Never try as its not my cup of tea
FJ : 7.5/10 (She gave out real soft moans that made me ever so high once again!)
CIM : NO
COF : NO
GFE : 6.5/10 (She is actually quite shy, bros who are going to have her, please take good care of her and try to guide her through the process)
Damage : $180/1/1 + $20 Hotel + $5 Durex
RTF : Yes, yes and yes

http://i25.tinypic.com/juzgjo.jpg

Bros who want her number, please PM me with your contact number and i will release her number to you. Please treat her nicely bros! Cheers!

Cuntworth 08-09-2009 10:17 PM

Re: 19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!)

Wow! camping for FR with my beers n chips:p

LentorGarden 08-09-2009 10:19 PM

Re: 19 Years Old LOCAL CHINESE (CFM face with Ah Lian looks! PICTURES INSIDE THREAD!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 4088755)
Wow! camping for FR with my beers n chips:p

Hopefully the FRs come soon then u can up her too bro :D

Cuntworth 08-09-2009 10:22 PM

Sure bro! nowadays OC not feeding me...:(

LentorGarden 08-09-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 4088795)
Sure bro! nowadays OC not feeding me...:(

Hahaha. Same bro! OC always giving excuses.. Sibeh sian. Must eat out liao nowadays. And recently, OC and me were watching "The moment of truth" on TV and then she turned and ask me if I was up there on the show, would i answer truthfully or not. I said yes and the conversation ended there. Heng ah.. If not die. :p

sequence79 08-09-2009 11:08 PM

wow sure she ok with showing so much of her face? If i were her fren I will recognize her leh

levis_boy 08-09-2009 11:17 PM

bro pm you liao.my ctc 2.pls pass me her ctc.want buang already.hehe

Marlb0r0 08-09-2009 11:41 PM

bro this girl is a old timer liao, nothing new, she was under 1 of the OKT here before.

jplover 08-09-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sequence79 (Post 4088942)
wow sure she ok with showing so much of her face? If i were her fren I will recognize her leh

Same sentiments.. Plus the detailed description of her features might make it even easier for others to identify her..

unstopable 08-09-2009 11:48 PM

SYT!! I am interested. Bro can PM me contact?

jplover 08-09-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 (Post 4089032)
bro this girl is a old timer liao, nothing new, she was under 1 of the OKT here before.

That explains why it ring a bell to me.. But that OKT went MIA eventually and she also MIA..

LentorGarden 09-09-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 (Post 4089032)

Ahh ok, sorry folks, i didnt know that she was an old timer and under OKT. She didnt tell me that and I forgot to ask her if she did FL before as well. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by jplover (Post 4089047)
Same sentiments.. Plus the detailed description of her features might make it even easier for others to identify her..

I was instructed by the girl to post her whole face picture but I left out her eyes for her sake. If its too revealing, I will take down the picture. Do let me know.

LentorGarden 09-09-2009 12:15 AM

Anyway bros, I have cleared my inbox already. Pinky's contact number has been PMed to 21 brothers already. Hope to see some FRs real soon! :D

jplover 09-09-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LentorGarden (Post 4089087)
Ahh ok, sorry folks, i didnt know that she was an old timer and under OKT. She didnt tell me that and I forgot to ask her if she did FL before as well. :(

I was instructed by the girl to post her whole face picture but I left out her eyes for her sake. If its too revealing, I will take down the picture. Do let me know.

It's fine cause I believe you didn't did it on purpose. However, the description of her actually identifies her on top of the photography.

People may look alike but such marks on body may double verify a person's identity.

Sorry if I sound like a coroner as I was briefed how to identify people thru their markings :o

LentorGarden 09-09-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jplover (Post 4089127)
It's fine cause I believe you didn't did it on purpose. However, the description of her actually identifies her on top of the photography.

People may look alike but such marks on body may double verify a person's identity.

Sorry if I sound like a coroner as I was briefed how to identify people thru their markings :o

Oh dear me. You are right! It didnt occur to me even! So how should I rectify the problem now? I tried taking down the photo but I cant find the edit button in that post. Jialat :(